ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > The Lights of the Moon

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

"W-would you like some tea, Owyang-san? I can ring for some." He smiled at Huang, a real, gentle smile, his red lips curling upwards in a ginger slope. "... And you may think it petty, but it isn't in the least." He swept off to the side, bringing out a few tatami mats to rest on, knowing good and well that it would get incredibly uncomfortable if the two of them were forced to stand. It wasn't unobvious that Ayame was a pretty person with a pretty personality, at that; though, to what extent of that personality was truly himself? Surly, somewhere along the lines, he'd been cultured to think the way the brothel wanted him to think? Or perhaps not .. Ah well. Perhaps that is merely a thought left for another time. Rather, Asami knelt down on one of the tatami mats, gesturing towards the other one for the Consort, just as the door rolled open and the heads of two certain little boys popped through, explaining that Onnisan had ordered them to sit and watch for the evening. Ayame was used to this- after all, he had to do the same thing with Kyouko when he was a Meiko, but that didn't mean he was pleased. He ignored the two children off to the side, and looked at Huang once more, tipping his head to the side.

Ryuuichi

"Now, now, making such a statment, such a face ... One would think you really are only a child ..." He hummed, folding his hands in front of him, smiling a very vexing smile in his direction. He looked dubious. "But it is only befitting for someone such as yourself, isn't it, Peng-san?"

--

March 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Tea would be wonderful, Ayame-chan." He said, sitting down on his own mat and crossing his legs. His unusually colored eyes strayed to the two young boys who had entered the room, claiming orders to watch for the evening. It wasn't as if Huang had a problem with it, but... It was just that he couldn't help but think, were they ordered to watch everything? Certainly he had no plans to do anything other than talk with Ayame, but nobody else would know that. So, if there had been other plans, were the boys still supposed to watch? He thought it a little unnerving if that were the case, especially when he thought them a little young to even observe such activities. His red eyes snapped back to Ayame after his train of thought ended and found his lips curling up in a small smile. "What do you do for fun?" Huang asked. It was possibly an odd question to start out with, but Huang couldn't help but want to know about the other. Everything that he could, he wished to learn.

Peng:

His eyes widened for a split second, possibly in shock - because, to some he technically was still a child, even if they did not know how old he truly was - or possibly appalled at the mere suggestion. However, then his lips curled up into a cocky smile. "You never know, Shirokawa-san, I could just be a child or I could just be really childish; who's to know?" Though the subject was getting close to home, normally he didn't let it get as close as it was. However, Peng just couldn't help but continue on, and he silently answered the others spoken question; yes, it was very befitting for him, because he enjoyed acting like a child sometimes.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

March 16, 2014 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He turned to one of the boys, quietly murmuring for him to fetch the maid to bring in some tea, and as he left, he looked back at the Consort with a dazzling smile. "For fun, Owyang-san?" He inquired in a bubbly manner. "I'll be frank with you. My job- isn't fun. You've no idea how much I truly dislike it ... Albeit, it does come wiht ... Perks, sometimes, you know. Sometimes they're sweet to you, and sometimes they're attractive, too." He tipped his head to the side, glancing as one of the - few - ladies came inside, placing a tray in front of them, tea pot and cups atop of it. He gave her his thanks and went to pour them cups ... Much like a Geisha would in the time of Edo- he made sure only a patch of his bare wrist was made visible as he reached for the pot - he was trained that it was supposed to be an 'alluring' manner of action; skin showing was taboo, and if they'd the chance to see even a little, so Onnisan claimed, men would go nuts with allure. (It was the easiest way to get a 'Danna' he said.) He took the teapt, pouring a bit of the off-brown liquid in first Huang's cup, and then his own, before setting it down and withdrawing his hand. It was a force of habit, to do things that way. "But when I'm not working, I like to star-watch, and I like to walk around the building ... Most of all though, I like exploring the district, and sometimes even other parts of Heian-Kyo, as you saw yesterday." He giggled.

Ryuuichi

".. Hm ..." The Shinto Priest murmured, padding over to the other male. He put a hand upon his shoulder- a bold gesture - and looked into his deep brown eyes with a pair of unique amber. "... How old did you say you were, again?"

--

March 25, 2014 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Thank you." He said, nodding at Ayame as he took the cup into his hands. After taking a sip, Haung set the cup back. "I wonder, how often are you able to explore the district?" The man asked, pushing a loose strand of hair out of his eyes- it had been a difficult thread, and had refused to go into the braid with the others. The question had been mostly stemmed from how he had witnessed Ayame get fetched by the two boys that were currently in the room. The other part was simply curiosity.

Peng:

"I-" The words caught in his throat as he gazed into the others eyes. Then he inwardly swore at how that would make him seem. So, he did what he could, which meant looking away from the older male before speaking again. "I don't believe I gave you my age."

--

March 27, 2014 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

"I slip away often at night when no one is awake ..." He murmured, sipping at his tea; he glanced at the boys, and then looked back at Huang. The boys already knew of his habits and have yet to tell, so he'd no problem saying such things aloud. "Perhaps one or two times a week, if possible. Of course, that's without permission. I'm sent out a few times a months with permission from Onnisan to help bring customers in." He ran his fingers through his long hair.

Ryuuichi

"Surly, you're old enough to be a proper soldier correct?" He cocked his head to the side- sure, the coming of age for most people was around 14 or 15, but depending on the circumstance depended upon how you were seen in the eyes of society. Ryuu was already an adult only because he had taken on the job of his father. (Ayame was an adult because he was no longer a virgin.) There were many different aspects that made you 'adult', and so he wondered what Peng's story was.

--

March 27, 2014 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"So you are able to go out quite often?" Huang confirmed. Even if it was without permission, he was still happy that the other was able to get out and see what the district had to offer. "Some parts of Heian-Kyo are quite beautiful." He tilted his head to the side slightly, as if he was questioning something. Perhaps he was, as his red eyes seemed to stare into space for a few moments before focusing on Ayame once again. "Anytime you wish to see a part that you haven't seen before, I'd be willing to show you. I do know it quite well."

Peng:

"Um... In a way?" The young man said, his tone posing it as a question instead of a statement, as he would have preffered. In reality, he was truthfully only old enough to be in training, as he was supposed to be now. However, through the art of avoiding such situations like these, he was able to hint to the fact that he was older than he actually was, and manage to become a soldier. "I might be a little bit younger than they think I am. My superiors, that is. As well as most people around here." Somehow, it felt wrong lying to Ryuuichi. Peng was fully aware that telling a lie to a priest was wrong anyway, but he felt that, even if he hadn't been a priest, he wouldn't have told him anything but the truth.

--

March 27, 2014 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He smiled up at Huang, a tender, peaceful smile. "Arigatou. I'll remember that." He murmured, dipping his head in respect. He sipped at his tea once more before setting the cup down once more. he fidgeted with the silk of his kimono, smoothing it out as if it had been wrinkled, which was not the case. He hummed quietly, before looking at the Consort once more. "And Owyang-san? What do you do for fun?" It was only polite to ask.

Ryuuichi

"Hm ..." He was silent for a while, just looking at the younger male with skeptical eyes, before he let out a breath, and smiled plesantly. "Forgive me. It's none of my business, after all." He began to walk off to the left, stealing a glance behind him to see if Peng was following. He seemed like the type to act on impulse.

--

March 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"I don't do much." He admitted, looking at his tea for a moment or so. "Most of my time is spent either taking walks to clear my head and I do take an interest in reading." As he had said, there wasn't much that he did for fun, as there wasn't much that caught his eye long enough to hold his attention. Or, if it did catch his attention, sometimes it became tedious doing the same thing over and over again.

Peng:

"Sorry," The young man said, moving to catch up with the other and dipping his head as he did so; making it seem like an awkward movement, "I didn't mean anything by that." That being said, it wasn't like Ryuuchi had meant anything by the extra emphasis either, but Peng was just naturally apologetic, as well as naturally prone to not think before he spoke. Clearing his throat, he mumbled something, but it was still loud enough for the other to hear him clearly; "I'll be 18 in a moon or two."

--

March 31, 2014 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

"Reading?" He inquired, looking up at Huang with surprised eyes. Other than scrolls of documentation, there were only a few books in existance ... One of those being The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu ... The first book ever written. (Aside from the bible, of course.) He smiled plesantly. "I was never taught how to read ... But it's good that you enjoy passing your time that way." The most he could read was the Kanji of name, really, and even then that wasn't much. He sipped his drink once more.

Ryuuichi

With that, he paused in his steps. "Eighteen?" He inquired, looking at Peng with raised brows. He wasn't old enough, experienced enough to be a soldier. He was an adult, but not 'adult enough'. ... Again, he didn't say anything for a long time, deep in thought. Aside from his appearance, it was blatant why many people called hima  'youkai' ... Though he was kind and gentle, he could be incredibly terrifying all the same, always deep in thought and thinking, always cynical and dubious ... The white-haired male finally hummed as if he came to a conclusion: "While it's amendable that you managed to reach such status ... Don't you ever feel guilty for lying?" He tipped his head to the side. He was a Priest. Of course he would ask something like that.

--

April 2, 2014 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"I know what you're thinking." He murmured, feeling slightly embarrassed by the fact. It was so unlike him, but maybe he shouldn't have confided in the other. Though it was something that he enjoyed greatly, and he had no shame in that. "Most wouldn't find what's written interesting, but I do. Not to mention it's a privelage to have access to what works are in the palace." Not to mention there never seemed to be many people around them. Not since reading was a challenge for most, if they had a chance to learn. Huang then tilted his head to the side, appearing to question the other. "Would you like to learn?" He asked.

Peng:

"Well, uh, sometimes I would like to share what age I actually am, but that's not really the same thing as feeling guilty over it." Peng explained, looking anywhere but the priest. Was he wrong to share his secret with the other? It wasn't so much that he was ashamed of it- far from that, actually. He was proud that he managed to gain such a rank, and being a soldier was a good occupation to be in. Despite not being ashamed, Peng was still feeling a little uncomfortable. He wasn't used to sharing his secrets, and especially not that one(considering that was really the only secret he had).

--

April 11, 2014 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He blinked affectionate brown eyes at him, eyes with precious long lashes that were veiled tenderly and were lidded with lilies, eyes like a cat's. Yes, he did think it a bit odd the he enjoyed passing his time with the written word, but that didn't leave room for ridicule. "On the contrary, I think your pass-time is wonderful ..." And he wasn't simply saying that to flatter, but merely because he thought it ammendable. ... And then, morphing on his features from bliss was that of mild surprise, looking at Huang with those doe eyes and pretty red lips, rouge upon his hig cheekbones and face painted white. "I'm sure you're plenty busy ... I-I wouldn't want to burden you ..."

Ryuuichi

He looked at him with seemingly impassive, yet pondering eyes, amber orbs laced with perplex and a dubious secrecy. Was it truly any wonder- that people were afraid of him? He was so chipper and cheerful, so terribly kind- yet at the same time, he was a being who could send shivers down your spine and make you go mad. After a while, he stepped up to Peng, lifting his face by the chin with a curled index finger. "Do you pray?":

--

April 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Oh please," He said, waving the words away. "It wouldn't be a bother to me. On the contrary, it might just be fun. All I am to do all day anyway is not of that much importance." He inwardly frowned at that thought. In the past he had been told that all he was really there for was to show off his exotic beauty, and that it only helped if his eyes seemed to pierce anothers soul. "I would have no problem with teaching you, if you would like it."

Peng:

"Sometimes." Peng admitted, looking up so that he was meeting the others eyes. "I don't do it every night, but I do." His skin felt warm where the other was touching him, but he didn't go trying to tear his face away. However, he couldn't help but let his thoughts drift; did Ryuuchi touch everybody when he was talking to them? So Peng's thoughts wondered a bit- they happened to do that quite a bit.

--

April 19, 2014 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He smiled at the floor, long eyelashes casting shadows against his cheekbones. "I would like that very much ..." He sounded a bit sheepish as he spoke, eyes flickering upwards once more. He hadn't met someone like this before- someone as kindred as Huang appeared to be. He didn't buy him because he was lonely and need of companionship and had no other choice, but he had been bought because he wanted to see him again, when he could very-well see, and talk to anyone he damn well pleased at any time of the day ... The beauty's eyes softened, and he shot the other male an affectionate glace, before he closed his eyes, taking a sip of his tea. "... Owyang-san is too kind ..."

Ryuuichi

"Mmn ..." A gentle breeze stirred the white hairs atop his pretty little head. "... Good." His amber gaze was smoldering as he watched the other male, yet it was impossible to tell what was going on in that head of his. He wasn't a sadistic person- on the contrary, he was very gentle ... But looks were incredibly deceiving ... He looked like the type that would easily crush someone beneath his foot without a second thought- again ... That was not the case.

--

April 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

He gave a small smile, "I'm glad to hear that you think so, Ayame-chan." He sat his empty cup down as he thought on something. When he spoke once more, his lips were still curled up at the corners, but the look in his unique eyes voiced no argument. "I'd be pleased to teach you. It might take some time, but there are other times that I can come here." When the other looked like he wanted to protest, Huang held up a hand to stop him. "It would be my pleasure, Ayame-chan. I'd rather not see you get in trouble and I don't know if your boss would appreciate me stealing you from him and not paying."

Peng:

"Yeah." Peng murmured quietly, watching the way the sun was glinting off the priests eyes. He had nice eyes. The young man could somewhat see how the rumors surrounding Ryuuichi had come to pass, but he couldn't really believe them at that moment. He tilted his head to the side, still looking up at the other, and letting some strands of black hair fall into his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, his voice laced with bewilderment.

--

April 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He was silent for a while, glancing down at his silk-clothed lap, and he felt the heat rise up to his cheeks- having been void of any affection or grace in his life for a long time, it was a relief to finally have omeone willing to share true, genuine grace with him. He didn't remember his family, didn't remember if they held him or loved him, all heknew was this place, serving customers and getting in trouble- being beaten and scolded and hurt emotionally ... Even the kindest people were the cruelest ... So he was relieved. Leaning forward, he lifted Huag's face by the shin, and placed a kiss upon his cheek, the red of his lips lingering upon his flesh, and he smiled sheepishly, wiping it away with his thumb. "S-sumimasen ..." He dipped his head, before moving to pick up the tea-pot. "Would you like some more?"

Ryuuichi

"I'm sorry." But was he really? "It's simply that you're the first one I've met-- who was willing to rebel against his superiors for his own benifit ... Even if it didn't hurt anyone." The Shinto Priest rested his hands upon the other male's shoulders, before his fingertips suddenly brushed up the flesh of his neck and rested on either sides of his face. He suddenly stepped forward and swooped, taking Peng's lips with his own fingers having slid into his fine locks of black hair, tongue forcing his way inside of the soldier's mouth.

--

May 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

His eyebrows lifted up in slight surprise at the others actions and he couldn't help but find himself feeling pleased by them. Huangs lips lifted upwards at the question. It was a very simple one, but he couldn't help but think of many answers to it when only one was required. "I dare believe I would." Huang said at last, still looking at the young man intently. He was almost positive that Ayame was speaking about the tea, but - and this thought only flickered across his mind - what if he had meant something else? After all, why such an affectionate gesture as the one he just bestowed? However, he wouldn't act on anything until he was more certain. After all, he didn't want to do anything that could ruin potential for anything that could happen between them.

Peng:

The young soldier had debated on opening his mouth to speak, but, before he could do so, he was being forced back a step brought on by the shock that was coursing through his body. A startled noise escaped his throat, but it was muffled by Ryuuichi's own mouth. Peng could feel his senior exploring his mouth and he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling, just like he couldn't help enjoying how the priest had a tongue that seemed to taste slightly of honey. At first all he could do was stand there as Ryuuichi assaulted his mouth, but he soon came to and he couldn't stop himself from returning the kiss, his tongue pushing back against the others'. A shiver seemed to race up his spine and he gripped the white haired mans arms, as if to anchor himself to something.

--

May 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He smiled a very sheepish smile, raising the tea-pot and pouring another cup of tea for the Impereal Chancelor, the look in his eyes a bit mystified and moony, having only just realized that his words could be interprated in so many different ways ... And it made him blush a little bit, unintentionally of course, and he was at first so enraptured by his own thoughts that he hadn't realize the cup was beginning to over-flow and smill onto the small bamboo table. Ayame startled, rising to his feet. "U-uwah! Sumimasen ...!" And he shuffled off to find a cloth, leaving the two apprentices and the young adult in the same room, alone. The boys didn't say anything, as they weren't permitted to interact with the customers ... And when Ayame came back, he closed the sliding door behind him, sopping up the mess with trembling fingers. He was red with utter embarrassment, tears in his eyes. "I-it didn't get on you, did it? I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to, it just ... It came out so quickly, and--" A noise of distress rose in his throat ... Innuendos. Innuendos everywhere.

Ryuuichi

He was elated as the other male quickly consented to his actions, and his fingers curled in Peng's hair, He pushed the other male up to the Cherry Tree just beside the garden, pressing his thigh against him, sucking gingerly on his tongue. He pulled away, before swooping down and littering hungry kisses and nips along the length of the male's neck.

--

May 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Hey," The dark haired man said hastily upon seeing how the consort was acting; he didn't want to see him in such a manner. So he reached forward, gripping onto the others wrist to stall his frantic movements. Huang looked at Ayame calmly, his red eyes filled with worry as well, and he noticed how close they were; mere inches from each other, due to the fact that the mess had been right in front of him. "You need to calm down. It is all okay, Ayame-chan. It's a simple mistake and there is nothing on me." Though he couldn't help but quirk his lips up when the full nature of the others words hit him, and he only hoped that Ayame didn't think he was making a mockery of him. "There is no need to fret. It's not as if you meant it." Huang spoke these words as he reached up with his free hand and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Someone so beautiful shouldn't cry. It's not right for you to have tears in your eyes, Ayame-chan." Of course, these words could have been taken badly, but Huang clearly was meaning them as complimentory rather than insulting.

Peng:

"Ah!" The gasp escaped Peng as the priest nipped at the juncture between his neck and shoulder. This was one thing that he certainly wasn't expecting when he had appeared at the shrine that day, but the world appeared to have other plans than he did. Now he could feel the bark of the Cherry Tree rubbing against his back through the fabric of his kimono, and he coul feel Ryuuichi's hip digging into his own; no matter how uncomfortable the position would be in retrospect, Peng couldn't help how much he was enjoying all the attention the other was giving him, and in such a way.

--

May 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He gazed at the other male, cloth gripped tightly in his hand, meeting the other male's strange red-brown eyes. He quivered lightly as the other male wiped at his tears, and he gave a somber smile in return. "I'm sorry ..." He blinked the liquid away, sniffing some. "... For crying." He averted his gaze for a few moments, the black charcoal that had rimmed his eyes have smeared down his pasty-white cheeks. It also left a small line of peachy flesh to be seen. He was naturally just a wound-up person- a scared person, Anxious, sometimes a bit paranoid, broken ... A little Broken Iris, blossoming in the sunlight. ... And then it seemed as if Huang's compliment finally reached his ears-- and he blushed deeply, though it was hardly visible beneath the white on his face, only a tinge of pink showing where the tear-trails lay. 

Ryuuichi

A shiver rippled down his spine at the sound of the other male's voice, and he pushed his thigh up and down against the other male's groin, their kimono caught in a gentle breeze, the fabric tugging and pulling. Ryuu bit down surprisingly hard upon the fleshof his neck, pulling gently on the fair skin. A noise left his lips, and his eyes fluttered.

--

May 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Don't apologize for this." Huang said, his voice still calm as he continued to rub at the others eye with his thumb- just below his eye, rather, to get rid of any stray tears. His touch was gentle and he made sure not to do anything that could cause the other harm. "Crying is only normal." He said, still smiling slightly as he took in the small spots of color that had appeared. "But I don't like it when you cry. It doesn't suit you." His eyes were gentle as well as he looked at the other. And then he let go of the others wrist, as if he just realized that he was still holding it. "You just need to calm down. It's not like I'm going to turn you away because you spilled some tea."

Peng:

A moan escaped his lips as he felt teeth connect to skin. Of course there had been a slight bit of pain in the act, but that had soon turned to complete pleasure. It had him itching to rut back against the other, so that was what he did; their movements mixing together to make his body react in ways that it had only once before. Peng was panting, his head arched to the side and barring his throat submissively to Ryuuichi, his fingers digging into the others arms tightly; trying to keep his balance as well as a constant connection.

--

May 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.