ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > The Lights of the Moon

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He seemed to mumble something along the lines of 'you wouldn't be the first one to deny me for silly reasons', however, he seemd to say it more to himself than Huang. He glanced up at him again as his wrist was released, and he lowered his palms onto the table. "I'm sorry." He seemed to have a very bad habit of saying that all the time ... But he offered up a meek smile, reaching a dainty hand forward and brushing some hair behind the other male's ear. People had been kind to him many a time, especially those interested in becoming his Danna, albeit he had never accepted a single one of those requests ... And as soon as he denied them, all of that kindness seemed to fade away into nothing ... And so it wasn't the same kind of kindness this person was expressing to Ayame right now. It wasn't as genuine as this. Bravely, he suddenly leaned forward and pecked him gently on the cheek once more.

Ryuuichi

... Suddenly, he pulled away entirely, taking a step from him and tearing from Peng's grip. Ryuun was breathing pretty heavily, and he licked his dry lips as he simply gazed at the soldier with smoldering eyes. He held his hand outwards, silently asking him to take it.

--

May 9, 2014 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

His lips twitched up, a small smile seeming to light up his face. Huang raised a hand, gently letting his hand rest against Ayames' cheek. Within a moment he applied some pressure, moving the others head slightly so that they could look into each others eyes. "Don't ever let something so pety bother you, so don't apologize." He said, his lips still turned upwards before he boldy moved forward to press his lips against the others. The kiss was chaste, albiet well practiced. Despite how Huang had seemed to move with confidence, he worried about how he had read the signs; hoping that he read them correctly. After a few moments he pulled back, his hand still resting against Ayames cheek as he waited for his reaction.

Peng:

He blinked his eyes a couple times before he let them flutter shut completely, his breath coming in quick, short gasps. He was working hard to compose himself, but it wasn't working that terribly well, so he opened his eyes within moments; though they had seemed like lifetimes. Peng's dark eyes flickered from Ryuuichi's to his outstretched hand before they flickered back. It didn't even take a heartbeat for him to make up his mind, and he reached forward to grasp the outstretched hand.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

May 9, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

> "... Ahaha ..."

He reached his hand forward, thumb brushing against the other male's lower-lip gently. He'd gotten a bit of rouge upon his lips ... Though, as he looked at the other male, he suddenly realised that it didn't matter ... Because he wanted to kiss him again. He pursed his lips together for a moment, before he leaned forward, hand moving into the other male's thick mess of hair. Ayame's eyes fluttered some as his eyelashes caressed his cheekbones, and he pressed their lips together, gently, once more.

Ryuuichi

He led him off as soon as Peng took his hand, tugging him gingerly, but eagerly; the Priest's outterwear ruffled gently with each brisk step, and he didn't stop moving until they were a good way away from the shrine, right by a rather shallow stream. He wanted to take him away from sacred grounds, wanted to bring him somewhere secluded. And as they neared the stream, the Priest quickly took him by the hips and pulled Peng up to him again. He didn't kiss him immediately, however, and instead gazed into those smoldering eyes of his, as if daring him to move first.

--

July 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

A tingle seemed to make its way up his spine as the other kissed him. Huang knew that it was in the job description anyway, but that Ayame had made the first move seemed to say everything and nothing all at once. The raven kissed him chastely for a few moments before slowly deepening the kiss, prodding at the others lips gently to ask for entrance.

Peng:

Knowing that they were going to be flush against each other once more had been a constant thought as he had been pulled along, and that's why it was unreasonable that Peng was startled when the Priest had brought their bodies so close together. A small noise escaped his lips as their hips brushed together, and he quickly looked up into the others gaze. Peng pursed his lips as he saw the clear challenge in them, his nose twitching ever so slightly. He would never back away from a challenge, and certainly not one such as this. The soldier leaned fowards, daringly bringing their lips together in a way that was anything but chaste. A part of his mind couldn't believe that he was doing this with a Priest - a Priest of all people - but he kept pushing that away. It wasn't important.

--

July 3, 2014 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

It hadn't taken him long to react in the least, his lips parting as if clockwork- perhaps that was the best way to describe it. He'd done this so many times over since he was a child- no, technically an adult- that he hardly hesitated anymore. He wasn't usually the one to start these things up- because who knew how his customers would react? Most-times it was positive, sometimes negative ... So he had learned long ago not to try intimacy first- let the customer initiate things. However, it hadn't proven futile. He parted his lips for the elder male and accepted his tongue gratefully.

His long arms wrapped around the other's neck, fingers threading through his hair.

Ryuuichi

Ah, and such heat- his fingers tightened against the other male's hips as he crushed their lips together. His tongue pushed its way into his mouth and sampled his taste once more, a moan passing by his lips at the beauty of it all, at his natural taste- he was sweet, not like honey, but a bit like fruit- strawberries? He did say he liked strawberries ... But it was also grassy like green tea, and it was something- wonderful. Ryuu's hands moved all over the younger male's body, eventually reaching down and gripping at his ass.

--

July 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

The raven continued to assault the Ayame's mouth for a few more moments before he, reluctantly, pulled away. Just enough so that he could manuever his body closer to the other - partly for more contact and partly because of the object that was still between them. As he moved he cast a sideways glance at the children(they were children, in his eyes) before wrapping his arms around Ayame and bringing their mouths together once more, bringing their bodies into more physical contact as well. Then Huang just let himself enjoy the taste and feel of the younger.

Peng:

A groan escaped him and he arched forward, bringing their bodies even closer together. His body couldn't resist reacting, his arousal standing out. Peng closed his eyes as their hips rubbed together, sending another shiver straight to his groin. He had to pull away to catch his breath, and he knew full well that he was a flushed, panting mess. "You better be planning to do something about this." He said as he fought for breath, his voice sounding hoarse.

--

July 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

Oh, he was incredibly aware of the children in the room - which is probably what kept him excited - well, aside from the fact that a very beautiful, very sexy, and very kind man was attacking his mouth, anyways. He'd long - since become conditioned to voyeurism, both watching and being watched, so it didn't really bother him that the two boys were here. Not in the least. The long - haired male suddenly pulled away entirely, not without taking the Consort's hands and bringing him up into a standing position. He pulled him along, but only to move away from the table they were at, for fear of knocking over the tea - pot or cups. He didn't attach his lips to the other right away, however, and instead reached around just in front of him, pulling at an incredibly long string of fabric, working with skilled fingers to unravel it, letting it pool down to the floor. It loosened his kimono slightly, however, it was yet held together by copious amounts of cloth.

Ayame reached up on his toes, cupping the back of the male's neck, his lips ghosting up the length of his neck and around the curve of his ear, before whispering into it with his hot, sweet breath  :

> " We don't have to take all of this off, if it's too tedious for you ... I have a lot on, after all ... "

Ryuuichi

> " I have every intention of doing something about this. "

He whispered in the other male's ear, and with that, he held onto him as he rest him upon the surprisingly plush ground - perhaps it was just the grass that was soft. He hovered over - top of him, bucking his hips down into Peng's own once more, his fingers moving to part the yet belted fabric of his uniform at the neck, fingers smoothing down what little bit of his chest that was exposed.

--

July 11, 2014 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Oh, I have every intention of taking everything off you."

He let the words ghost over Ayame's skin; his lips barely touching his neck, letting his breath tickle the pale skin there. Honestly, Huang hadn't felt this aroused in moons, never finding someone that peaked his interest. Sure, there had been attractive people around him, but none that seemed to ream him like this boy did. Besides, half of the others would open their mouths and it would be an immediate negative.

He wasn't used to people watching these types of adventures, especially when he was one of the adventurers, but he suddenly found himself not minding one bit as he pulled the young man even closer, so that their bodies were flush against each other.

"That is, unless you'd rather hide your body from me, Ayame."

Peng:

Peng let out a silent gasp, dragging air into his lungs as he shivered at the feeling of the Priest's hand on his bare skin. His eyes were closed, feeling overwhelmed with all the feeling; all the emotion that was suddenly bestowed upon him. Without looking, he busied his hands with untying the string on his uniform before letting his eyes flutter open once more. For just a moment he found himself looking into golden orbs as his hands weaved themselves into silky white locks. Then, without any notice, he brought his head up and let their lips lock once more; it was like Peng couldn't get enough of it, to him, Ryuuchi's kisses were more addicting than strawberries.

--

July 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

A shiver rippled up his spine as the other male said his name without the honorific, and as much as he may have wanted to stifle the reaction, he couldn't, as a noise of pleasure had risen in his throat. Upon reaction, he bucked his hips forward, grinding himself into the other male, arms having moved to wrap around the other male's neck and shoulders.

> " I want you to see me. "

He responded so easily, his tongue having darted out to lap at his lips a little bit.

> " Owyang - san ... Whatever you wish, I will do it for you ... "

Ryuuichi

The elder male kissed him back quickly and fervently, his hands danging across his naked chest, only to part the fabric entirely as it was untied. His fingers settled upon the male's slender sides, lifting him up a little bit, pushing their hips together to create a sweet heat and friction, only for one of his hands to move and carefully pinch one of the male's nipples between his fingers, giving the rosy bud a tug.

--

July 11, 2014 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

The raven wrapped his arms around Ayame's waist, bringing their hips together once more. A somewhat predatory look flashed across his face before he brought their lips together once again.

"There's no need to be so formal."

He murmured, his voice husky as they broke apart.

"Feel free to call me Huang. After all, we're already getting as intimate as we can get."

He moved his hands once more, beginning to part the others clothing.

Peng:

Another shiver went down his spine as his body was given completely to the air. It wasn't that it was completely cold out, but it was just that he was too hot to not react to it- or react to anything. As this was proven a moment later as a noise was ripped from his throat at the feel of the older man tugging on his nipple like that. Peng bucked his hips up, bringing their arousals together and elighting another erotic sound from his throat

--

July 11, 2014 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He aided the other male in his actions, helping him unravel the many layers of his silken obbi, helping him untie strings that held his layers together, dropping them one after the other until all that was left was a single, sheer, white cloth, hardly hiding what was beneath despite how baggy it was on his body. It was held together with a tiny golden strip of silk around the middle. While undressing himself was all fine and dandy, the younger male moved his hands, working on the clasps of the other male's tunic, fingers skilled and brisk as he worked, trying to shed Huang of one of his layers, as well. 

Ryuuichi

> " Peng - san ... "

He groaned, bending down and occupying his time with the younger male's lavicious neck, tongue drawing up the length of it, his fingers working at the precious nub upon the other's chest, tweaking it, tugging it, rolling it around his digits.

--

July 11, 2014 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

Not one to dawdle, the raven helped Ayame to strip himself of his top layer before fighting against everything else that confined him. He wasn't shy; Huang knew how attractive he was, how sought after, so he had no qualms quickly stripping himself. Looking back at the younger male, his unique eyes tracing every inch of him, he moved his hands to quickly untie the piece of silk, impatiently wanting to see the other- all of him.

Peng:

"Ah-ahh!"

The young soldier closed his eyes, writhing in the pleasure that the actions brought him. His pale face was flushed, and he quickly covered his mouth with the back of one of his hands to stop anymore sounds from spilling from his mouth. When that proved futile with just one hand, Peng seemed to give up, dropping his hand and tugging at the others clothes. He knew that there wasn't much that that was going to accomplish, but his muscles felt like mush and he couldn't bring himself to do much else.

"St-Stop t-haT!"

Though he was enjoying it; it was bringing him even closer to his release than he wanted to admit.

"T-take- Get rid of t-hese..."

--

July 11, 2014 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He looked up at the other male as he felt his fingers curl around the fabric, and he shivered some, not because it was cold, but because of how this man was making him feel, burning with heat and hungry desrie. As his last layer was shed, he simply seemed to stand there in his beautiful, naked glory. If there was any doubt that he was male prior, it was gone now. He had the beautiful face of a woman, red - lippped, pale - face, long tendrils of soft black hair climbing down the length of his back ... But everything else ... Despite his curvy figure and wide hips, ... It wasn't hard to figure out why he was so vied for ; why he was so popular ... He was a rare beauty, and while there were others as beautiful as he was, and even some more beautiful than he was -- he had a personality that was just as vied for. Not to mention the fact that he'd denied any request of a <i>danna</i> made him hard - to - get, thus asertaining a desire to become " the lucky one " ... But he wasn't only playing hard to get ...

> " Owya --- Huang ... "

Saying the name made him tremble inside. He reached forward, wrapping his arms around the Consort's neck, before stretching up and attaching his lips to his neck gently.

> " I won't leave any suspicious marks ... "

--

July 13, 2014 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Honestly, I couldn't care less if you did..."

His voice came out in a low groan as he gripped at Ayame's hips. Huang knew that if any of the marks were seen, he would be questioned about them, but he didn't mind. Often times he kept to himself, and the collar of his tunic went high enough on his neck that it would hide most of them anyway.

"Make as many marks as you want to, Ayame, as long as you grant me the same pleasure."

He pulled the other closer, letting their bodies fit together as if they were parts of a puzzle, and tilting his head a little; prompting the younger boy to act on what he had said.

--

July 13, 2014 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He pressed himself against the other male, and his eyelashes trembled as he closed his eyes - the way their bodies conformed so easily, as if the joints of a doll ... It intoxicated him. Long black locks brushed against his tail - bone and hid a majority of his body, his hair thick and silky, partially pulled ove one arm. His fingers thred through Huang's own thick locks, and he bit down on the Consort's skin, giving it a few hard sucks.

> " Mark me as much as you want to ... "

He whispered as a response, licking along the length of his neck

--

July 15, 2014 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

The elder male gave a small smile, tilting his head to the side to give his junior more access to his flesh. At the same time his hands were busy exploring the other, making a steady pace across his body. Occasionally his fingers would weave into long black locks- getting caught only once in a small tangle that he, despite the situation and his urges, carefully undid. After that chore was over and done with he continued to let his fingers prod at Ayame's skin, enjoying the feel of it as he slipped his hands around to cup his ass; moving his head to bring their lips together once more in a gentle but demanding kiss.

--

July 17, 2014 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

And it was a kiss in which he returned eagerly and wantonly, sighing a sweet sigh as he did. He jolted a bit as he felt the other male's palms on his rear, however, he was quick to retaliate, pushing his chest and hips into the other male. The fit together so perfectly, Ayame was surprised, but elated all the same. Again, he pushed his hips into Huang's to insinuate how terribly eager his little body was.

--

July 18, 2014 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

He gave a grin as the other ravenette pushed farther into him. It was good to know how wonderful he could make the other feel- and how great it was to feel the others arousal pressed against his skin. Huang bent his head down so that he could leave a mark on Ayame's neck before he brought one of his hands back towards himself. Without thinking twice about it, he slipped three fingers into his own mouth to coat them in saliva. If possible, he tried to cause the least amount of pain to his partners; Ayame was no different. After thoroughly coating the digits, he brought his hand back down to circle his hole. They both wanted each other, so why waste anymore time? Locking their lips together once more, the consort pushed a digit in and then another quickly after.

--

July 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He was still soft down there, having had a customer just the night before. Of course, it would hurt him to go without any preparation, but that didn't mean he couldn't do it. He was trained for this sort of life - he thrived for this sort of life, and it was the only life that would accept him. So he spread himself as Huang thrust his two fingers inside, welcoming them eagerly, mechanically, but not mechanically at all. When the other male finished his prepareations, Ayame suddenly pulled away from him, tugging on his hand to lead him away from the table and onto another section of the tatami mats, away from the window and away from prying eyes ( save for the two blushing children in the room ) and suddenly got down on all fours. He presented himself to Huang without any shame rearing its lazy head, raising his firm ass in the air and his torso towards the ground, cheek resting against the soft weave of the tatami mat. His long hair was splayed out of the floor, and his white skin was glistening with sweat. A bit of pre - come had dripped onto the mat beneathe him.

--

July 27, 2014 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

Taking deep breaths he followed the other, trying to keep from ravishing him too suddenly. Like he ought to be doing at that very moment. Rather than following his train of thought, he looked down at the younger man wantonly. Then the older man gripped onto his hips slightly harder than he meant to, so he lessoned his grip lightly and aligning his erection with Ayame's entrance. Then, taking another deep breath, he pushed into the willing body underneathe him. For a split second the thought crossed his mind that he shouldn't be doing this with someone like Ayame, but that thought was pushed away quickly as he found himself fully submerged into the youngers heat.

--

September 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.