ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > The Lights of the Moon

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He called out as he was suddenly entered, lurching forward as he accepted the other male easily. He moaned the other male's name, spreading his legs out a little more and creating an arch with his chest, raising his head up slightly and changing his stance only slightly. It really seemed like he knew what he was doing. He was very talented in the arts of pleasuring and being pleasured. It was no wonder he was so often vied for. He looked back over his shoulder at the long-haired consort, and a grin lifted his features upwards.

> " Why are you hesitating? "

He batted his long eyelashes at the other male, wiggling his hips and pushing back on the other male's throbbing cock, feeling as much of Huang as he could.

> " Just don't make me bleed. "

--

September 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

The older man let out a deep breathless sound that was close to a laugh as he met Ayame's eyes for a moment. Then his lips lifted into what could only be described as a predatory grin.

"You're that ready for me, aren't you?"

His voice was quite, and he barely had spoken the words than he thrusted into the lithe body beneathe him. Huang had jumped into a hard and steady rhythm almost immeadietly, searching for the others sweet spot in order to get the other more vocal. It took more thrusts than he'd like to find it, but, when he did, he slowed down. It pained him a little not to rush right into it, but he found pleasure in the way Ayame's face twisted as he moved ever-so-slowly.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

September 21, 2014 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

> " Y-ye- hhaaaa, angh-- "

About to give his answer, he was startled when Huang suddenly drew his hips back and pushed forward once again, a feeling welling up in his stomach as he was filled and felt the consort's voracious movements and desire inside of him, making his ass and lower abdomen expand. His fingers curled as he was assaulted from behind, genuinely startled at how little hesitance the other male seemed to display, and when his prostate was found, he vocalized his utter pleasure in a cry and the preleasing of a bit more pre-come. He was about to say something lewd to the other male when he suddenly slowed his pace, and he let out a breath at the sudden break from the onslaught of pleasure delivered to his tiny form. His arms trembled slightly as he held himself upright, and the sounds he was making were reduced from ecstatic cried to delighted whispers and moans.

> " Feels so good ... "

He whispered to the other male, having always been a bit more partial to the sweet stuff than the hardcore stuff. He enjoyed it when he was rammed relentlessly, but he also enjoyed having some form of a sweet break, so that the feeling that was driven into him wasn't so constant to the point where he could barely breathe. It was pleasant but unpleasant at the same time.

--

September 22, 2014 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

Pleasure twisted his face as he looked down at the younger man beneathe him. The arousal in his eyes mixed with surprise as he looked down at him, and then a grin graced his features as he realized what he had unintentionally done. Originally he had just planned to torture the young man by going slow, but it turned out that he might prefer it that way. Well.. Huang certainly wasn't going to deny him what he wanted. So he focused on aiming for Ayame's prostate, focusing on keeping his thrusts slow. They were so slow that he wasn't sure how he could keep it up, but he managed. He kept them hard as well, though it wasn't easy to keep them that hard with that little momentum behind the thrusts. He managed that too, though. And he would keep it up if that's what made Ayame beg like that.

"How good does it make you feel?"

His voice was hoarse as he spoke.

--

September 22, 2014 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

> " So good- "

He whispered, trying to move his hair back out of the way as best as he could, not managing to get it over his shoulder, howver, he held it with his hand as he looked back at the hungry male. 

> " I can feel it - inside, so big, feels so good ... Do you have any kinks? I can call you 'Goushujinsama' or maybe "Outousan' ... "

He was used to appeasing like this - describing what was happening, what he was feeling - it usually got most of his customers worked up even further, and if he abided by one of their kinks, it made it all-the-better, and it kept them coming back. Ayame could see the difficulty in the male's eyes at the pace they were going.

> " You can go faster. Won't punish you. 

Unless you want me to. "

He dropped a wink before turning his head back to the front.

--

September 23, 2014 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"Just.. Just call me what you want."

When he spoke his voice was hoarse, choked with emotion. Huang always had control over his emotions, but now, during such an intimate act, it was like his walls were being broken down. It was something that he needed though, this release of all the pent up energy that he had stored within himself. Though, despite wanting to get rid of all his frustrations, he refused to take the pace any faster than how he was going.

"It's not a punishment. Not if I want you to feel good too."

These words were released in a low whisper, close to Ayame's ear as Huang pushed into him deeply, bringing his face down close to the boys ear.

--

September 24, 2014 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He whimpered slightly as the other male leaned over him, reaching ahand behind his head and threading his fingers through Huang's hair at the back of his scalp. Ayame turned his head slightly, just enough to look at the other male from the corners of his eyes, and he blinked his precious brown eyes. His makeup was smeared at this point, sweat dripping down his face, and he let out a quiet moan, leaning his head back further, just enough to brush his lips against Huan's jaw. His tongue flickered outwards to lap at the corner of his mouth, as if silently asking him to come forward and kiss him. When the Concort conceded, Ayame parted his lips and met him in a deep and passionate kiss. Having pushed himself up slightly on one arm, their position had changed minutely, Ayame's body at a small angle rather than a 180 parallel. When they pulled away from the kiss, Aya gave a short tug to Huang's long charcoal-colored tresses, before letting his hand fall to the side.

> " You're so kind. "

He would say it over and over again if he had to. Reaching a hand down, he gripped at his still-weeping member, knowing good and well that he was close, and perhaps could have actually come long ago if he truly wanted to. His body was never any less sensitive to touch throught the years.

He suddenly wondered what Huang was thinking.

--

September 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Huang:

"I'm just treating you the way you deserve."

The Consort murmured, his hair having started to come done the more he thrust himself into Ayame's hole. Every thrust into the lithe body brought him closer to completion, closer to the point where he could fully enjoy himself; fully enjoy the man that he had had no intentions of taking to bed. I want to see what he looks like, He realized suddenly, and he hurried to correct this, switching their positions carefully so Ayame was on his back, and Huang could look down and see every inch of him. Spreading the boys legs farther apart, he pushed in deeper.

"And you don't deserve this kind of life,"

He spoke in between thrusts, feeling the signs that said he couldn't last much longer, and he gradually increased the pace of each thrust.

"You deserve better than being at everyone's beck and call. You need to be as happy as you make your costumers... Ayame."

--

September 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ayame

He grunted and groaned along with Huang's delicious thrusts, feeling himself get closer and closer with every snap of the hips. Sqeat tickled across his pallid flesh, and his light eyes were misty and hazy. His free hand reached up and curled itself in Huang's hair. He was suddenly very conscious of the apprentices' gazes as they watched them and Ayame had half a mind to tell them to look away. But that would be silly, because he'd never had them do that before. He recalled his earlier words, stating that he wouldn't try anything, or do anything, and he realized just how much he bullshitted his way through that. No matter how he tried, he couldn't get away from his true line of work ... Which was when Huang's words hit his ears, followed by a particularly hard thrust that made him gasp.

> " --- A-am happy- "

He whispered as a bit of white dripped onto his abdomen. Tears were welling in his eyes.

> " Shut up- you don't know anything, you don't know ... Was made for this life, s-so don't talk like you know- ah!- "

He wasn't offended, but he'd realized that Huang told the truth - he did deserve better than this, but he believed this was the best he would get. A few more thrusts later, and the prostitute was sent spiralling into his climax. His features twisted into sheer and white-hot pleasure and he was sent coming in hot bursts of white. The hand in Huang's hair tightened into a ball, and he called out the consort's name in pleasure as his body quivered.

--

September 25, 2014 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.