ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

Puri
Site Owner

This was an idea of AnimeYaoiFangirl100's, however, I helped her with it, and she asked me to make the thread ... ^ - ^

Tabel of Contents

• Rules
  • Prison Cells
  • Members
  • Skelly
  • My Characters

Rules
  • Site Rules Apply
  • Only 5-6 OCs per person.
  • No Killing or Harming other OCs without the creator's permission first.
  • You can play your crush to add drama but no playing your own lover.
  • No powers. We are humans and Neko's and normal people don't have powers.
  • No comitting Suicide.
  • Humans and Nekos ONLY.
  • Torture devices can be used to punish prisoners.

Prison Cells:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00722/SNN3141A_682_722842a.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2009/03/13/alg_mcc_cell.jpg

http://ginva.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/santa-ana-jail.jpg

Members

~Officers:
Xavier Peterson ~ 20 years old ~ Human ~ Purinsu-Za-Rippa
Jason ~ 21 years old ~ Human ~ AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Aleks Bakke ~ 23 Years Old ~ Neko ~ Purinsu-Za-Rippa

~Prisoners:
Vladimir Bakke ~ 18 years old ~ Neko ~ Purinsu-Za-Rippa
Alexander Albano ~ 19 Years old ~ Human~ Purinsu-Za-Rippa
Lucas ~ 19 Yers old ~ Human ~ AnimeYaoiFangirl100
David ~ 19 years old ~ Neko ~ AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Heiden -~18 years old ~ Human ~ AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Giovanni Martorano ~ 18 Years old ~ Human ~ kazuya and more

Skelly

Name:

Human or Neko:

Officer or Prisoner:

Theme Song:

Crush:

Lover:

Other:

Looks:

My Characters

Name: Xavier Peterson / Vladimir Bakke / Alexander Albano

Human or Neko: Human / Neko / Human

Officer or Prisoner: Officer / Prisoner / Prisoner

Theme Song: Dark Dreams - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmX_iISGT0 ; / PS I Hate You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1xOLHO9ys / Get Away With Murder - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FIKs9UBGWs&ob=av2e

Crush: Jason .... / David u w u" / ....

Lover: Jason / 

Other: Xavier is big, strong, and defiant on the outside towards everyone. He's very irrational with his words sometimes, and is easily annoyed and irritated. On the inside however, he's very soft, sweet, and gentle, and extremely sensitive and prone to sad-feelings. He only dares show that towards his lovers and those close to him. / He moved to America from Sweden when he was ten years old, with his parents and big brother. While in America, at age 17, he was set-up into appearing as if he'd murdered someone, and the fact that he was a drug addict and in gang activities didn't help him much. He has a very unstable mind-set, with mental disorders including: Bipolar disorder, Borderline Personality disorder, Impulse Control Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Though he's very unstable and childish most of the time, he can prove to be very mature and thoughtful. / Alexander is very kind and gentle. Being forced into the Mafia by his brother when he was only 10 years old and witnessing the murder of his mother (by his brother, Massimo), he's gone through a bit of trauma. Working as a spy for the gang, and not actually committing any crimes, he was accidentally caught by the police, as he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was palling around with a few other members, when the police showed up. Out of all of them, despite being fast on his feet, he was the only one caught, and tried and thrown in jail. He's of 100% pure Italian descent, though he was born an American.

Looks:

Xavier: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3636/3540280873_184b3ba7a8.jpg

Vladimir: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/hope_shard/Nekos/Nekometal.jpg

Alexander: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-304-500.jpg

Name: Aleks Bakke

Human or Neko: Neko

Officer or Prisoner: Officer

Theme Song: Rebel Love Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAIP97BAbXc&featurelayer_embedded

Crush: 

Lover:

Other: He is Vladimir's older brother. He too, like Vlad, moved from Sweden to America as a child. He'd always had a very close bond with his brother, until he was betrayed by him. Aleks got revenge in a way that he never should have even considered. Inevitably falling in love with his younger brother, he has a bit of a sibling-complex. He's very brash and cruel, and though he doesn't have as many mental disorders as Vlad does, he indeed is Schizophrenic, but not to a very terrible extent ... He cares little about the emotions of others. Unless he finds a certain someone to fawn over.

Looks: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1622675427866&id=4cc770cb3ca317b9a31c36af0b861c76 ;

August 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Name: Jason/Lucas/David

Human or Neko:Human/Human/Neko

Officer or Prisoner: Officer/Prisoner/Prisoner

Theme Song: Don't Trust Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjlxbxAymM&; / Good Girls Go Bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BDqm9LCuAg&; / Touchin' On My: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvSFGEx7prA&feature=related

Crush:Xavier/....Alex is quite cute/....Vlad

Lover:

Other: He is pretty laid back and really doesn't care but he keeps things in check and has a bad temper when angered./ He is a rebel and a really good con-artist. He really could care less about things./ He cares a lot about peopl, or a fair amount. He is very kind when he wants to be.

Looks:

Jason: http://www.emostyleonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/emoAnimeGuy.jpg

Lucas: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guys%20with%20white%20hair/buddha1533/anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167.jpg#!oZZ24QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fanime%20guys%20with%20white%20hair%2FVelvetMoon018%2FAnime%20Guys%2Fanimeguy.jpg%3Fo%3D24

David: http://media.photobucket.com/image/neko%20anime%20guy/kuro_kittie/RP%20Pix/Guys/neko-2.jpg?o=51#!oZZ72QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fneko%20anime%20guy%2FNamidachaan%2FDecorated%20images%2Fscan0008.jpg%3Fo%3D72

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

August 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Vladimir

I yawned and sat up in my bed. I swung my long legs around the side and stood up, stretching a bit. I looked around boredly and sat down, wondering if I'd ever get a cell-mate.

Xavier

"All right buddy, in you go." I said, shoving a brown haired boy into a cell, an occupied one. "Kay Lucas, you be nice to him now." I grinned and locked the cell door again.

Alexander

I grimaced and huffed. "Dirty little cop ..." I mumbled and looked at that Lucas boy through narrowed eyes. I quickly whiperd around and stared out of the cell door, my brown gaze revealing nothing.

--

August 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: I looked at the brown haired boy that the cop stuck in here with me. He looked to be around my age. I ran a hand through my long hair and shook it, leaving the fringe of white covering one of my eyes. "So...what are you in for?" I asked the newbie.

Jason: "Here you go, Vladimir." I said as I shoved a blonde haired neko into the cell with the other neko. "Now, play nice." I said as I closed up the cell and started walking off.

David: "Dang it..." I muttered as the cop left. He stuck me in a cell with a white haired....neko! Another neko welll, at least I won't be the only different one here. I looked around the cell to see if there was anyway to get out of this hole.

--

August 5, 2011 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I sighed and turned to the boy. "Well, I used to be in the mafia ...." I grinned when I saw his shocked expression. "The only reason they caught me was because I was alone and ... weaponless ... Didn't give up without a fight though. Kicked 'ol fore-eyes over there in the testicles ..." Then I grimaced. "He had a taser ..." My frown was soon replaced by another grin, and my brown eyes were glttering with obvious amusment.

Vladimir

I bit my lower lip as I watched Jason walk away. I sighed and turned to David and tilted my head, my white locks falling to the side. I looked him over for a bit, my gaze approving. He certainly looked tough. I sighed and stood up again and went over to the sink, splashing my face with a bit of cold water. I looked back at him and saw he was searching for something. I smile dand shook my head. "There's no way out. Trust me, I've tried many times before ..." I purred in my light Swedish accent.

Xavier

I shot Alexander a glare when he called me "four-eyes", but I said nothing. I just pushed my glasses up and went into my office. It was going to be anoter long and boring day. I sat down behind my desk and decided to file a little paper work.

--

August 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: I remembered Xavier's words and I thought. I will take care of him. "Nice job though. I know, getting Tazered sucks. If I had known that the guy I was trying to con had an older brother that was a cop, I think I wouldn't have tried anything." I grinned and then I rested my chin on my hand. "Also the top bunk is mine." I added calmly.

David: I crossed my legs and looked at the other Neko, Vladimir, I believe the guard called him. I fliched my long brown tail around a couple times before I spoke. "Well there's no harm in trying." I pointed out. "After all, I've escaped the local cops many times before." I liked the guys accent, it was different than what I was used to. "Also I've been told before that I'm skinny enough to get out of anything."

Jason: When I saw Xavier go into his office I smirked. Time to have some fun. I walked into his office after him and after he started working on some paperwork I leaned against the doorway and said. "Hey Xavier. What are you up to?" I might be new here but I know for a fact that Xavier finds me annoying.

--

August 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I sighed. "I actually found being taserd quite a thrill. Sure, it hurt a bit, but I didn't mind it that much ..." Then I chuckled. "Sure, sure. The top bunk's yours ..." I leaned against a wall and gazed at the ceiling.

Vladimir

I looked him over once more and flicked a snowy white ear. "I suppose there isn't any harm in trying ..." My gaze then shot over to Xavier's office and I sighed. "Careful they don't hear you talking about escaping though. They'll go all ape-shit on you ..." I grimaced when I remembered the tortures that some of the earlier inmates had to endure when they tried - or suceeded, but were caught - to escape.

Xavier

I looked up from my paper-work and sighed. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked, my pale amber eyes flashing once before I focused back on the files. "What do you want?"

--

August 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "I'm Lucas, as you heard Xavier call me, who are you?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. He seemed to be tough but appearances aren't everything, or sometimes they are but most of the time they're not. I guess we will see how well this kid does.

David: "I can take whatever they have to give." I said with a frick of one of my brown ears. "I'm David."

Jason: "Yes, it's obvious that your being boring." I said with a roll of my eyes. "And isn't it obvious why I'm here?" I asked as he continued to work on the files.

--

August 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"I'm Alexander, but people call me Alex. Nice to meet ya." He extanded a hand so he could shake it. I flipped my brown hair and looked away. "Such a small cell. Doesn't look like it could hold two people, let alone one!"

Vladimir

I narrowed my eyes and grinned. He had no idea what they were able to "give". I shuddered and flicked my tail. "Vladimir. But you may call me Vlad." I sighed and began mindlessly playing with my ear piercings.

Xavier

"To annoy the hell out of me? ... Because it's working ..." I stood up and walked over to my filing cabinet, sticking a folder in. I went back to my desk and began scribbling on a piece of paper.

--

August 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "Nice to meet you Alex. It's a shame it wasn't in better cercumstances." I took his hand and shook it. " Well I admit that it is small but it's better than the isolation cells. God, those things are small. Once you get used to the cell it's bigger than it looks now."

David: "Nice to meet you, Vlad." I said and watched as he played with his peircings. I flicked my tail again. "So what do they actually do?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of my, especially when I saw him grin. But it couldn't be that bad if he grinned, right? Unless he's a sadist...

Jason: "Why would you say that? I'm just trying to be friendly." I said as I watched him work. "Come on man! I am a year older than you for gods sake and your more boring than me. You know, I think I know what your problem is, your way too serious." I pointed out thoughtfully.

--

August 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I shrugged. "I suppose ..." I looked around thoughtfull and sighed. "At least they keep them sanitary ..." I honestly could never stand messy things. I was always neat and organized and above all, sanitary.

Vladimir

"Oh, well, normally, they just use the traditional punishments ... But, sometimes they can be a little ..." I tried to think of the right word. "Sadstic? I think that's the word I'm looking for ... Sometimes they chain you up. Sometimes they whip you. Other times, they use the BDSM method." I sighed, hoping he knew what BDSM meant, so I wouldn't have to explain it. I hated saying those words ...

Xavier

I sighed and turned around in my chair. "I'm trying to work. I don't have time to play your games right now, Now, if you'll kindly let me finish ..." I turned back around and stuffed the paper in a folder.

--

August 7, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "Yeah that is nice. At least it never smells in here because the wash they use is strawberry scented for some odd reason.." I said as I placed one of my hands over my showing dull yellow eye.

David: "The what?" I asked. I have heard of the BDSM method before but I really never pained much attention to what it was. But by the look on his face, I don't think I want to know.

Jason: "See? THere you go again. You are being a buzz kill and who said that I was playing a game. I am just stating simple facts. Like, you need to learn to lightin up, for instance." I said with a shrug.

--

August 7, 2011 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I inhaled deeply and nodded. "I suppose you're right." I hadn't noticed the scent until he pointed it out. I had to admit, it was kind of relaxing. I ran a hand through my brown hair and sat down on the floor.

Vladimir

"Figures you've never heard of it before ..." I said, my voice a little shaky. "BDSM is an overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline -- BD, Dominance and Submission -- DS, Sadism and Masochism -- SM. Normally used for ..." My voice trailed off and I couldn't think about it anymore. "Let's just say they know how to play dirty ..."

Xavier

I placed a hand on my head and shook it slowly. "Fine. Fine" I placed the final paper in the folder and placed it in the filing cabinet. "Tell me, what do youreally want? You never bother me like this unless you want something. So tell me ..."

--

August 7, 2011 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "I mean, I'm not complaining at all because I actually like strawberry's but I don't get why they use it..." I sighed and shook my head, letting my dull pink and white hair move freely. "So exactly where were you when you got caught and which gang were you in. I might have known your boss."

David: My eyes widened as he spoke. "Oh my god! You can't be serious! That shouldn't be allowed!" I exclaimed as thoughts came and went through my head. I couldn't help the paniced thoughts that kep racing.

Jason: "Fine, if you want to be that way about it." I muttered. "A little mouse told me  that you let a prisoner kick you in the balls? Is it true? I could have sworn that you fought better and wouldn't let that happen." I raised an eyebrow at him, even though I knew that he couldn't see it.

--

August 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"I worked for this Italian Group.  Varia? Ever head of 'em? They're pretty cool. Psychotic though ...." I sighed. "And I was just taking a walk through the park when they caught me .... Apparently someone knew I was in the Mafia and they ratted me our or something." I rolled my eyes. "How typical."

Vladimir

"That's what I said ..." I murmured and dropped my gaze. I remembered when I did something stupid, and they punished me using BSDM. I shuddered and wrapped my arms around my torso as the memories came flooding back.

Xavier

I blushed. "I wasn't expecting it ..." I said, and turned around to face him. "A-and besides, he was fast ...." I knew that wasn't entirly the case, but it never hurt to bluff a little.

--

August 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "Actually, yeah I've heard of them. Isn't M.C their leader? I think I did a job with him once..." I said thoughtfully.

David: "Okay, now I am not so sure that I want to chance getting caught...." I said slowly as I looked around, hoping that nobody was listening.

Jason: "You know that your a bad liar, right?" I said as I walked forward and looked down at him as he still sat in the chair. "Your blushing, so what really happened?" I smirked when I saw his blsuh grow.

--

August 7, 2011 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I nodded. "Yes. ... Come to think of it, I think I remember him mentioning a guy named Lucas before." I smirked.

Vladimir

"If you knew what's good for you ..." I murmured and leaned against the sink. I wasn't really paying that much attention to him anymore. My thoughts were wandering, which made my tail twitch uneasily.

Xavier

"I was chasing that Alexander kid, cos I got word he was in the Mafia. You know, Varia? Anyways, I caught him in the park. As I struggled with him, I becaume .... Distracted, and he got his chance to wound me ..." I hung my head low. "Though, I had my taser gun on me, so the fight didn't last that long ..."

--

August 7, 2011 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "It was 7 years ago and I actually owed him a favor so I kinda had to help him....I really had no choice in the matter." I mused.

David: "Hey are you okay?" I asked as I stood up and went over to him, and when he didn't answer I placed a hand on his shoulder. I wondered what would happen but I tried to ignore the nagging feeling that I shouldn't have done that.

Jasper: I smirked again. "It might not have been that long of a fight, but it was long enough so that you could let the kid get you with a kick to the balls. Wonderful job." I said sarcastically with a glint of amusement in my purple eyes.

--

August 7, 2011 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I nodded. "The only reason I joined the mafia was because I owed his a big favor ... It wasn't my choice but, I soon became accustomed to the idea, and I began to enjoy it ..."

Vladimir

I snapped out of my trance with wide eyes. "Oh, y-yeah, fine ..." I met his gaze for a moment, before I looked at the floor again. "Just ... Thinking ...."

Xavier

I slapped him on the back of the head. "Oh, shut up ..." I grumbled and pushed up my glasses.

--

August 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "Yeah, well I am sure that you weren't a 12 year old boy when you started. I was 12 when I had to do him a favor and I was already a master con-artist before then." I said with a shrug.

David: "Dude, I'm sorry if they used that method on you before.....They shouldn't do that to anybody....." I said. as I took my hand off his shoulder.

Jason: I rubbed the back of my head, the place where he hit it. "Doesn't mean you have to hit me, Mr. Grumpy." I said with a frown. That hit actually hurt...

--

August 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.