ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Well, no, but,  you didn't live with a Mafia member your whole life." He grinned and sighed happily.

Vladimir

I shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Jag är över det -- I'm over it." I was afraid to admit that I actually enjoyed it to some extent. Not the getting fucked part, but the part where the wounded me. I always was a masochist ...

Xavier

I glared at him. "I hope that hurt ..." I muttered.

--

August 7, 2011 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "No I didn;'t but I lived on the streets most of my life and so I had to be an extrordinary pickpocket and con-artist so here I am......" I said as I thought of all the people that I had coned and now that I think about it, it was pretty fun.

David: "Alright>" I said. "If you don't want me to I won't, but I will tell you what I will do. I will be worrying about my ass." I looked away for a moment.

Jason: "It did you dumbass." I said with a frown. "You didn't have to hit so hard." I glared right back at him.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

August 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I grinned. "Life's not easy, is it?" I asked, not to anyone in particular. "Trying to fend for yourself but get sent to jail because of it ...."

Vladimir

"They don't punish like that often. As long as you don't do anything ... fruktansvärt fel you should be fine ..." I flicked my right ears once.

Xavier

"I just wanted to prove to you that I wasn't as weak as you thought ... And I'm glad it hurt. You deserved it ..." My amber eyes flashed with amusment when I saw the look on his face.

--

August 7, 2011 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "It's not easy." I agreed. "It's not fair either but it's easy to get somewhere if you hvae the right skills." I said and my eyes flashed as I thought about all the things that I had gotten away with because of my looks and 'personality'.

David: "I am still not taking any chances." I said with a flick of my tail. I refuse to do anything stupid and I will always be on my guard. I thought.

Jason: "I never said you were weak." I said. "I just said that you were weak for letting a prisoner kick you in the balls. And you should not be glad it hurt. You could ruin my good looks by doing that, you know. And I did not deserve that for stating the obvious."

--

August 7, 2011 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "I suppose." I lay my head against the cool wall and let my thoughts wander. I remembered how I got into this mess. From the moment my brother made me join the Mafia, to this very day.

Vladimir

I shrugged. "Alright ..." I flicked my tail and turned around to look in the mirror. I grabbed a comb and brushed my white hair, making myself look presentable. I pursed my lips and pulle dout the toothbrush they had supplied for me, along with the small bottle of toothpaste and quickly brushed my teeth.

Xavier

"Good looks?" I echoed, and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Suuure." He rolled his eyes. "If that's what you wanna call it ..."

--

August 7, 2011 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "So, no offense or anything, but aren't you a little young to be in the mafia?" I asked after a while of awkward silence. I really hate awkward silences. They are very annoying.

David: "So what exactly are you in here for?" I asked after a while. "I mean, if you don't mind me asking." I slid down and rested against the wall as I stared at the ceiling.

Jason: "Yed, good looks which you are severly lacking in, I might add." I shot back.

--

August 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I grimaced. "My brother made me join ..." I replied. "I had found out his secret by accident and, he told me I had to join. S'okay though, I wasn't the youngest ..."

Vladimir

I was silent for a long while, then I sighed. "I was framed ..." He said simply. "Someone murdered a guy and set it up to make it look like I did it ..." Always pick on the foreigner ...I thought dully. "That, and I didn't have a green card ..." I said on a lighter note. "How about you?"

Xavier

I just tuned him out after that. I wasn't going to be drug down to his level of idiocy. Not this time.

--

August 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "How yound were you when you joined and he sounds like a strict brother in my opinion. If you weren't the youngest, who was?" This is one of my best qualities. Finding out good information...I thought with a mental smirk.

David: "I got thrown in here for pick pocketing. Nobody saw me when I did this and nobody found me, and if they did I slipped out of their fingers. I was living on the streets, because my mom took me away from my brother and sisters when none of them looked like her. I was the closest one to look like her and I didn't want to go so as soon as we got to our new home I ran away. I got caught once by the cops but I got out because I was skinny enough to fit through the bars, and then that guy caught me and stuck me in here." I explained with a shrug. "It's stupid really. Putting someone in jail because they were trying to survive...."

Jason: As soon as he started ignoring me I walked even closer to him and looked at what he was writing. He might think that I am stupid but I got high grades in most of my classes. I looked over what he was writing. "You spelled that wrong." I said as I ppointed to a word that was supposed to be 'extraordinary' but it was spelled 'extrodinary' I smirke.d And he calls me the idiot. I mused in my head.

--

August 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Eh, about ten-and-a-half ... And the youngest one didn't join until after a few years I joined ... Let's see ..." I dug deep into the back of my mind to try and remember. "Yeah, I was about sixteen when he joined and he was fourteen ...." I sighed. "Miss that kid. She was a riot ..."

Vladimir

I gaze dat him for a while and grimaced. "Yeah, it is rather stupid of them to do that. But in their eyes, stealing is stealing, no matter why you did it ..." I sat down on the floor and rested my head on the wall.

Xavier

I whipped around and back-handed him. "People make mistakes." I practically growled. I pushed my glasses up again and turned back to my papers. I was five seconds away from locking him in a Jail Cell of his own. Just for a little peace and quiet.

--

August 8, 2011 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "Wow. Pretty young. I was around 10 when I started conning." I said as I just couldn't believe that a 10 year old was in the mafia.

David: "I know, doesn't mean that I have to like it though." I said as I still continued to look at the cieling, thinking about my past.

Jason: I put a hand to my cheek, it felt fairly raw and I tasted some blood on the inside of my mouth. "I never said they don't, but I was just trying to save you from the boss yelling at you. You know that he doesn't like mistakes." I said back with a frown on my face again.

--

August 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I looked down at my palms, not bothering to reply. I was always the quiet type. Never much for conversation. I just sighed and remembered how I got into the whole Mafia mess in the first place. It was a dark and stormy night, and I was worried because my brother hadn't come home yet. It was about midnight, and I was worried he got caught up in the storm or something. So I went to his room to see if he was there. Nope. Instead, I found a note with an adress on it. I figured he was there. So, I took my bike and pedled through the ran as fast as I could, keeping that adress in the front of my mind. When I got there, I burst through the door, not bothering to knock. And that's when I saw it. The Italian Mafia. It was a Head Quarters or something like that. My eyes widened, and I tried to leave, but a tough looking Neko stopped me. He swore at me in Italian and my first instict was to cry. "Dov'è il MC?! COSA AVETE FATTO A MIO FRATELLO?!" I had screamed. Though, I had no idea my own brother was the leader of the organization. And only at age sixteen. When he stepped out of the shadows, I began crying even harder, and I ran into his arms. "Oh, Grande Fratello, grande fratello! Ero così paura! Ho pensato prima di theyw andando a male!" He just laughed and told me that I couldn't leave. That he would have to kill me now. "Co-Cosa? Ma, Grande Fratello! No, y-non è possibile! NON PUOI! NO!" Hearing my plea, he softened up a bit, and forced me to join the Mafia. It was either that, or die ....

Vladimir

I shrugged. "Yeah. But you have to do what you have to do to survive ...." I put an arm over my eyes and flicked my ears.

Xavier

"You know I check things over twice before I hand them in. So I would have caught my mistake." I was still slightly annoyed, but also slightly guilty. I thought he was trying to be a wise-ass ... Like usual.

TRANSLATIONS XD

"Dov'è il MC?! COSA AVETE FATTO A MIO FRATELLO?!" means; "Where's MC?! Where is my brother?!"

"Oh, Grande Fratello, grande fratello! Ero così paura! Ho pensato prima di theyw andando a male!" means; "Oh, big brother, big brother! I was so scared! I thought they were going to hurt you!"

"Co-Cosa? Ma, Grande Fratello! No, y-non è possibile! NON PUOI! NO!" means; "Wh-WHat? No, y-you can't! YOU CAN'T! NO!"

--

August 8, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: "I am sorry to disturb whatever thoughts you might be having," I said, I clearly wasn't getting anymore information out of him at the moment. "But I should warn you that we are just one cell block of the prison and when we get out into the yard all the other prisoners are there from all the other cell blocks too, so I suggest you watch yourself." My eyes flashed. "You might have been in the mafia, but some of these guys have killed people and are giant brutes so, just a fair warning." I laid back on my bed and starred at the cieling.

David: "Yeah...." I said when I closed my eyes and remembered what my brother and sisters looked like before I was waken away by my mom. It's true that I loved her, but I didn't like what she was doing, what she did. I wanted to stay with my family. Oh well, can't change the past. I snapped my head to look at the bars. I am sure that I am skinny enough to fit through those bars... I thought.

Jason: "I know..." I said ans pushed myself away from his desk and started walking towards the door. First I wanted to annoy him and I got hit and when I was trying to be helpful and then I got hit again! THat is not cool.

--

August 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Hm? O-oh ... Thanks ..." I said,s till not completely in reality. I stood up and shook my head and paced around the cell block for a bit. Trying to clear my head.

Vladimir

My ears twitched and I removed my arm from my eyes. I watched him for a few moments, and smirked. "Try it if you want ... I won't stop you ..." The boy has to learn one way or another ... I thought.

Xavier

I sighed and stood up. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were trying to help me. I thought you were trying to be a wise-ass again ..." I pushed my glasses up and set my paper to the side.

--

August 9, 2011 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: I opened my eyes and watched as Alex continued to pace around the cell. It's really not big enough to pace in..... I thought and sighed. I rolled my eyes when he started muttering to himself and I thought. Great! He hasn't even been here a full day and he is alreayd crazy.

David: I shrugged. I really wasn't expecting him to stop me. I stood up and walked over to the bars. I shot a quick glance right, left, and then right again. When I was sure that nobody was looking I got through in between the bars and was able to get to the oppisite side without getting caught. Now to get out of the place without getting caught....

Jason: "No, it's fine." I said with a shrug and then I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow. "And when am I ever trying to be a wise-ass?"

--

August 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I sighed and settled back down into a sitting position again. My brown gaze was focused on the floor. I moved my head slightly, to where my hair fell into my face, shrouding my eyes in shadows.

Vladimir

I smarked as I watched him intently. Mess up once, and you'll pay for it, kid ... I thought, then ralized he was probably older than me. I shrugged off the thought and continued watching.

Xavier

I was about to reply, when I saw movement out the corner of my eye. "Hey, did you see that?" I asked, getting up and walking over to the widow, peering out of it. That's when I saw him. "Hey, it's that new inmate, David!" I hissed and grabbed my weapon belt, quickly strapping it on and I burst through the door. "Don't move." I growled, pointing a gun at him.

--

August 9, 2011 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: What is he evil? I thought and my inner self. "He might be evil but he looks cute." I think that you are an idiot. "And you think he is cute." I am not gay. I told my inner. "No? But your bisexual." No- "Yes you are now deal with it and agree with me." I was starting to get frustrated with my inner so I sorta snapped a little. "I will agree that you need to shut the hell up!" I yelled at myself as I facepalmed when I realized that I said it outloud.

David: "Shit!" I cursed as soon as I saw the cop. He might have told me not to move, but I don't do what I'm told. I bolted down the corridor, the oppissite way from the cop, hoping that there was a way out that way.

Jason: I ran after Xavier with my gun drawn and when I saw David curse and bolt off I started to run after him and I yelled at Xavier. "Come on, don'tt just stand there." Then I focused myself on the Neko that was running away. I had to admit that he was fast, and in all honesty it was hard catching him the first time.

--

August 9, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

My head snapped up and I shot him a confused look. "N-no one said anything ..." Is he crazy? I thought and grimaced.

Vladimir

"Kör lite Neko, Kör ... Men du kommer inte komma långt ..." I murmured to myself, a wide grin upon my face. I twitched my tail in slight amusement and let out a throaty purr.

Xavier

I bolted after Jason and the Neko. I could run a little faster than Jason could, So I was just ahead of him. We chased him through several prison blocks as he attenpted to escape. He was fast, a little too fast, so I pushed myself to run a little faster.

--

August 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: I grimaced when he spoke. "Nobody said anything to you, that's why you didn't hear it." I said slowly.

David:

I smirked as I ran faster than both of the cops, one of them was the one that got me in here. I smirked even more when I saw a door up ahead and I was just about to reach it when I got bowled over when something hit my side. I looked up to see the same cop from ealier, I could've sworn he was behind me like the other one.

Jason: I was panting when I bowled David over for the second time that day. Instead of following Xavier I took a side root so that I could get a surprise attack, it worked, which I thank any god out there for that. I held him down as he kept struggling and glaring at me.

--

August 9, 2011 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I shrugged and looked up at him, still not entirly sure. I looked around; No one else is speaking though ... I mentally smirked. He has imaginary friends. How cute ..

Vladimir

I grinned when I head a frustrated yowl escape David's mouth. "Jag visste att du inte skulle göra det ..." I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes.

Xavier

I quickly met up with Jason and pulled my handcuffs out, locking them around David's hands. I grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him up, helping Jason up in the process. I kept a hold of his arm and pushed him forward so he would mmove with us. "What should we do with him?" I asked.

Lol, forgot to translate last time XDD

"Kör lite Neko, Kör ... Men du kommer inte komma långt ..." means; "Run little Neko, run. You won't get far ..."

"Jag visste att du inte skulle göra det ..." means; "I knew you wouldn't make it ..."

--

August 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas: I frowned because I knew he thought I was crazy so I spoke up. "No, I am not crazy so don't think I am."

David: "Neither of you are going to do a thing to me!" I said before a hand was slapped over my mouth. Somehow this was like de ja vu all over again....

Jason: "I am not exactly sure. You know what the boss likes to do with them...." I said and shook my head. "You know what he likes to do." I mutter as we walked. Catching this kid once was hard enough and catching him twice was torture. I better not have to catch him a third time. That would be hell.

--

August 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.