ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"And if you can," I said, getting out of bed. I walked over to him, feeling a bit gutsy and leaned down, taking his chin between my fingers, "I expect you to, as my servant, to do the best job he can on that sketch." My voice held a tone of seriousness, but my eyes told a different story; they sparkled and glittered in the soft light - with amusement and affection. I was smiling. I let go of his chin then, ghosting back over to my bed and taking a seat on the edge of the mattress.

--

June 6, 2013 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

I gave a large grin to Alex. "I will do my best, as your loyal servant, your highness." And I tilted my head down as if giving him a small bow.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

June 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Good." I stated, crossing my legs and looking to the side, holding my chin up high, in an almost haughty fashion. I was trying not to laugh, or even so much as giggle or grin, and it was killing me. Somehow I managed to swallow it all down though, and I remained strong in my facade.

--

June 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Do you often have people swearing fidelity to you?" I asked, tilting my head up and grinning at him. I could tell how much he was wanting to laugh, so why not try and make him laugh?

--

June 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I shrugged. "Sometimes." I murmured, looking at him. I cleared my throat. "With some people it's easier to convince than others. I don't do it malicious ... It's merely a pass-time hobby." I pursed my lips together.

--

June 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Well, some people don't have strong wills." I stated with a shrug, then I grinned again. "Only a few? You must not get bored very often then."

--

June 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Oh, no," I said, "I get bored often, but I have no need to have too many people pledge their undying loyalty to me. It gets hard to remember names that way. No, I simply gather them all together if I have the chance, and make them do something entertaining." I shrugged. "It's an effective way to chase away boredom."

--

June 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"And what, pray tell, is this 'something entertaining' you speak of?" I asked playfully, looking up at him with a small grin on my face, and an eyebrow raised. i had a thought, but I wanted to see if he was going to know what I was thinking or not.

--

August 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

I looked at him good and hard, knowing full well that his mind was likely in the gutter. "Nothing at all sexual, Lucas." I stated mildly, pursing my lips together. "Sometimes I'd ask them to sing for me, other times I'd force swords into their hands and make them fight till the death." I shrugged.

--

August 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

I just looked at the brunette with wide eyes, trying to look innocent but probably failing pretty badly. I also raised an eyebrow at his words, thinking about how I could have said something about the swords too, but I didn't. Instead I said, "Well, I don't know what you're talking about with that first thing you said, and we both know that I am one person you won't be having sing for you again."

--

August 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Oh, I think you know plenty well what I was speaking of, Lucas!" Alex exclaimed with a huff, though he was anything but angry. He was smiling, and with that smile, a laugh accompanied it. "That's true; I will never have you sing for me again."

--

September 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

I let out a small hum. "I think that your assumption is more than a little off. I certainly don't know what you were on about let alone of what you accused me of." I smirked at him, watching as he rolled his eyes. "And, I did warn you before hand. Not my fault."

David:

"Vlad, what do you feel about your brother?" I asked, flicking one of my brown ears back and forth. It wasn't that I was that nosy, but I was... I was curious. I mean, how could you not be? Half the time Vlad acted like he hated his brother and the other half acted like he genuinly cared. "Like, how do you really feel when you put it straight?"

--

September 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He simply smirked at Lucas. He got up from his seat on his bed, tipping his head to the side. He leaned in towards Lucas, reaching his hand outwards. He took a small handful of the silky pink locks, rolling them around in his fingers. Then, he brought the pink strands towards him, and placed them between his nose and lips, like one of those "mustaches" you'll always catch children doing. Suddenly, he dropped the other male's hair entirely, and instead reached forward, placing warm fingertips upon the other Convict's cheek. "I'm going to bed." He mumbled, his hand slipping down his cheek and falling at his side. He stood up, crawling into his bed. He pulled the blankets up over his head. "Buonanotte." He mumbled.

Vladimir

The Neko look at his friend. "First, we must get one thing straight: There is nothing straight about either of us, be it our sexual orientation, or our mind. So frankly David, I can't put anything straight." His stereotypical accent puffed out into the room, filling it with its essence. However, he quickly became very serious. "I think of my big brother like any little brother would." At least, in his mind this was a proper sibling relationship. "I love him, but not in that creepy incest-way he loves me. God no. I love him enough that I would give him the shirt off of my back if he really needed it, because he's family. But I hate him, too. I hate him so much that if I did indeed give him that shirt it's likely that I would cut holes in it one night in his sleep, so that he could never wear it again, and if he did wear it everyone would make fun of him for wearing a shirt with holes in it but hey at least he would have something to wear to church." With that, he shrugged. "I have no respect for him. None. Not a single ounce of respect; I have absolutely no fucks to give anymore. Then, God, sometimes I just want to make him cry like I did. I want to make him cry and learn what it means to lose the most precious thing in the world to you, and then be punished for the loss of it. I want him to suffer sometimes, you know, I want him to feel the pain I felt, and see if he could last a moment without going completely off the top!" He was beginning to ramble rather, as if he had forgotten David was there at all. "I wasn't born this way, David, you know, I wasn't always the crazy sociopath you know me to be ... ALeks ... Aleks was born crazy. He was diagnosed as schizophrenic when he was fourteen. But me? Nooo. It wasn't until that day; that god damn day ... Maybe I was born crazy ... Maybe I was, but I just didn't know it at the time. Maybe it isn't Aleks's fault after all, God I don't know. All I know it that I hate him. I hate him so much and it's all his fault that I hate him. He was trying to get revenge and bring me back to the light but he ended up fucking up and now he can never have his "precious little Vlady" again but Jesus I love him, I love him so much that it hurts sometimes." He wasn't sure if he was making sense or not. He didn't care. He was dry-eyed, and his voice was trembling with frustration and anger.

--

September 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

I blinked once or twice before smirking. "Yeah, sleep tight." I murmured, rolling my eyes up to the ceiling. Truthfully, I'd never had a cellmate that I could actually get along with - at some level, at least. And it was.. nice, actually. Yeah, yeah, things in prison shouldn't be nice, but Alex was a nice addition to the dreary place. Or the lively place, whichever you wanted to prefer. "Don't let the bed-bugs bite." With a sigh, I climbed into my own bunk and lay there, sprawled out onto my back. No reason staying down there now.

David:

I wasn't sure what I had been expecting, but that wasn't it. Him going off like that- I had expected that. But it was what he had said.. "You know," I said slowly, as if testing the waters, "it's normal, right? He's your brother, so you can hate him all you want, but there's no way you can truly hate him. Even if he's done you wrong- he's always going to be your brother."

--

September 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

V ladimir

He gazed at David, as if surprised to see he was there - indeed, his amber eyes widened immeasurably, and his tail fluffed up in shock. However, once he realized he'd never been alone in the beginning, he allowed himself to settle down, a tight frown ebbing his lips. "Ja, I know that much David. The same thing occurred between my Mother and Grandmother - they hated each other but loved each other just as much, if not more, as well. I'm aware the concept is quite common among relatives." He didn't know why he was being so sour towards his friend - he had no reason to be. "You asked how I felt towards Aleks, so I told you. There's no need to lecture me about what I'm already quite well aware of." His gaze held the affinity of broken glass, however, deep inside of them, was something akin to regret - as if he scorning David wasn't what he wanted to do, however inevitable. His ears flicked once before he turned away once more. Taking ahold of the cold iron bars, he leaned forward until nose poked through the gaps, and his forehead was pressed against the bars. He peered through them, as if there were something interesting to see ... When in reality it was merely another pair of Neko Convicts, both sound asleep.

--

September 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

I let out a sigh, my ears flicking anxiously for a few moments. I bit down on the inside of my cheek before blowing out a breath of warm air. "Yeah, sorry." I said, my voice the same as it always was, even though I felt a small sting. However, I pushed that away. After all, I did ask the question and I did open my mouth. "Didn't mean to start a lecture."

--

September 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Vladimir

"Damn right ...." He mumbled under his breath, possibly inaudibly, possibly not ... His tail swished a few times ... And though he desired to stay angry at David, he found his irritation dissipate within moments. But he brought it upon himself! If David hadn't asked, this wouldn't have happened! .... Vlad knew he was being childish, but when wasn't he acting like a child? With a loud, irritated groan, he pushed himself off of the cell bars, went over to the bunk bed, and pulled himself onto the top bunk. Without a word, he pulled the blankets tightly over his head.

--

September 20, 2013 at 6:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

"Sleep well." David murmured quietly, knowing full well that his friend would be able to hear it quite clear. Giving a small little puff of air, the neko curled up under the first blanket and closed his eyes, as if trying to get some sleep.

--

September 21, 2013 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

The silver-haired beauty padded through the doorways, cleaning his glasses off on his shirt as he did so. He had gotten here a bit early this morning, as he needed to catch up on a bit of paperwork he hadn't the chance to file yesterday when he was supposed to, thanks to a certain purple-haired man. If he hadn't continuously pestered him and teased him the way he had the day previous, it would have been done on time. Though Xavier thought of it with a bit of exasperation, he thought with a bit of fondness, too.  He padded into his office and set to work.

--

September 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

Jason grinned to himself as he looked in the mirror, running a hand through his hair to make sure that no tangles had formed in the night. Thankully none had, so he was all set and ready for work. He still had a little bit before he had to leave for work, so he was going to spend some time with Sammy before he had to leave. She'd been acting lonely as of late - I had been spending a little more time out than she was used to - so she might as well get some love now.

--

September 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.