ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"Xavier," Jason gave a small sigh, poking the other male with a finger. "Aren't you coming? Or are you going to leave it to us?" Xavier had a lot of work to do, he knew, so it was an honest question. Jason was on duty for lunch, and he just had this feeling that it was going to seem like forever, despite the day going by quickly so far. Xavier, on the other hand, wasn't on duty, but he sometimes came to help watch the prisoners too. This time, he wasn't so sure, so he was going to ask.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

October 1, 2013 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

The silver-eyed male looked up from his work, almond-shaped eyes resting upon the form of his lover. He nodded once, looking back to his paper-work. He scribbled something on it, before pushing out his chair and standing up. "Yeah, I'm coming." He pushed his chair in and brushed the hair out of his eyes, before padding over to Jason.

--

October 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"Great." The young man said with a grin before walking out of the room, Xavier in tow. "You can do that work at another time anyway, so you can keep me company now." Plus, this way Jason didn't have to be stuck watching all the prisoners in their block alone with Aleks. The guy was okay, but... Slightly messed up. And by slightly, Jason meant really really messed up, and he didn't want to alone with the creepy guy.

Lucas;

He gave a small frown when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Lucas had been one of the first in line, so he had his food - what passed as food, at least - and was now sitting at a table waiting on his cellmate to get there. However, that gave him time to just look around at everything and everybody. And that was when he saw it. A flash of light reflecting off something- and that something had ended up in someones pocket. Lucas wasn't sure who at the moment, but he knew that they had something shiny. If he remembered correctly, it was Trent. Trent had something shiny. Trent had something that was most likely sharp. The real question here was, how did Trent get a knife? Even a small one wouldn't have gotten passed the guards. And it was a no brainer why Lucas wasn't going to say anything about it. One does not simply tattle on other prisoners, no way no how.

--

October 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

A smirk lifted the corner of his lips upwards, and he rolled his eyes. He padded along side his boyfriend, stealing a very quick glance in his direction. Things were going well between the two of them, he decided, and hoped that they would remain so for as long as possible. He hadn't felt so strongly about another person in a long time. As they entered the cafeteria, Xavier was quick to notice that Aleks was already there, standing to attention by the door, his ears  perked and his eyes vibrant, scanning the area. Xavier couldn't help but shiver. He was creepy.

Vladimir

The Swede was walking to the table he'd made David claim earlier, passing by his brother as he did. Said Prison Guard quickly grabbed him by the shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. Vlad looked up at him with wide, repulsed eyes, which widened further as Aleks whispered something into his sensitive ears, and then kissed his cheek gently. Vladimir all but hissed at him, tail fluffed up. "Du urspårad skitstövel!" He scoffed in his direction, swatting his hand away, before heading towards David, and taking the seat across from him.

Alexander

He sat down next to Lucas, peering around him as he took notice of how terribly Lucas's attention was drawn. "What's up?" The Italian questioned, blinking brown eyes in curiosity. He didn't know what Lucas was staring so intently at- it looked like another convict .. But there had to be a reason for it, right?

--

October 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

He shot his boyfriend a look that cleary said, See? And he rolled his eyes. It should be clear enough why he wanted a sane one around. Besides, that strange feeling that said that the end of lunch would be a while still remained, and it kept on getting stronger and stronger for some reason. He gaver Xavier's shoulder a pat, letting his hand linger on the other for a few seconds more than necessary, and gave a small grin.

David:

"Your brothers being creepy again." David muttered when the other neko sat down. Yes, he was stating the obvious, but he had felt like saying it. Normally he didn't say whatever came to mind, but that moment was the exception. His legs were crossed at the ankles under the table, as if he was comfortable, but he wasn't.

Lucas:

"Oh, I'm pretty sure Trent has a knife and I'm trying to figure out how he got it passed security." Lucas mumbled, before he turned his gaze away from the other prisoner and back towards the brunette now sitting next to him.

--

October 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Vladimir

"Yes ... I'm aware ..." He mumbled, still a bit frazzled, his cheeks pink with both embarrassment and irritation. He played away mindlessly with his food, picking at the brown meat-looking-thing-with-hair and dare not be stupid enough to actually eat it, he sighed softly. He hadn't said much to David all day, still silently fuming about the night before. 

Alexander

"A ... Ah ..." Alex knew good and well why Lucas wasn't telling any of the guards about it- no one wanted to feel the wrath of a fellow inmate ... Which reminded Alex vaguely-- when was the threat against him ever to be enacted? He knew well enough that he shouldn't let his guard down, but it had been ... Quite a while since he'd been threatened, and yet nothing had happened, even once. It was quite perplexing. If having something as innocent as a childhood sentiment could make people furious with you, he didn't want to imagine what tattling on them would do.

--

October 2, 2013 at 5:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

The blonde haired teen gave a small, inaudible sigh and laid his head on the table. David hadn't even bothered to get any food; he wasn't hungry, and it's not like the food looked appetizing. Besides, in the past he had gone far longer than a day without food, so he was good. So, if he wasn't going to use the table to eat on, he would rest his head on it. It was a law, in David's mind. Besides, if he wasn't going to be talking, what use was there in keeeping his head up?

Lucas:

"You kno-" Lucas broke off from what he had started. Granted, it wasn't really important, but it had been a good conversation topic. However, another reflection of the light had caught his attention again. Dear lord, Lucas was like a bird- destracted by any shiny thing that caught his eye. He watched with those bright amythest eyes as the knife traveled to Trent's hands to the person sitting next to him. When Lucas brought his head up to see who was now in possession of the knife - so he, and Alex, could stay away from whoever it was - he felt himself tense up for a few moments. Ike, who now held the knife in his hand(go figure, he and Trent were pretty tight), was staring at where both he and Alex were sitting. Lucas made the mistake of meeting the others gaze, but not before he noticed a small smirk make its way onto his face.

Jason:

A frown crossed his features as he watched Ike get up from where he had been sitting and start to make his way across the room. Jason probably would've left it be- if it wasn't for the fact that a, the restroom was on the other side of the room, and b, the sadistic look that he had watched form on the others face for a moment. "Ike!" Jason called out, making his own way after Ike quickly, and leaving Xavier standing by the wall without another word.

--

October 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Vladimir

"Hey, heyheyheyhey David, look! I think something's up!" Having forgotten completely his piteous anger at the blonde, he instead shook his shoulder in excitement, pointing. "I think something's happening!" Indeed, Vlad deduced good and well what was happening. Someone had a weapon. Said someone was going to attack a pair of inmates - Lucas and Alexander, go fucking figure - and one of the guards was going to get involved. The fur on his ears and tail prickled in desperate anticipation. He glanced at Aleks, who was merely gazing coolly at the scene, eye impassive and unreadable. He looked back.

Alexander

"Lucas?" He questioned the other male when he stopped talking, looking at him with curious brown eyes. He followed his gaze, though he had to stand to see over the masses of people. It wasn't that he was short, but his torso was tiny and stout in comparison to a lot of peoples'-- all of his height was in his legs. His eyes landed upon Ike just as he too, stood up from his table, and his face paled a little when he caught the look on his face. "Lucas ..." He murmured, grabbing onto his shoulder. He was going to suggest leaving before he could get here, but what good would that do them? Not only would it be cowardice, but there was no guarantee that they could run forever, and so he remained silent.

Xavier

He watched his lover go, eyes intense, though free of worry. He simply assumed it was nothing to worry about- perhaps he had made a small offense to another inmate, and Jason had gone to take care of it. And so he brushed it off, though never once took his eyes off of him. Though, he seemed to be forgetting that Jason never seemed to intervene unless it was serious.

--

October 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

The neko flicked his ears a few times, raising his head so that he could see what his cellmate was going on about. David was starting to get used to his moodswings, so he just went with it. It took a few moments to finally see Ike(he was always good with names and faces) moving like he was on a mission from the lord or something.

Lucas:

"Um... I'm sure it'll be fine..." The pinkette muttered, his voice low enough so that only the brunette could hear. His words weren't confident, just like how his mind was set. Odds were that one of them was going to get knifed, but- wait! Lucas turned his head to see Jason - bless his soul at this very moment please and thank you - was shouldering his way through some other prisoners to get towards Ike, and moving fairly quickly at that.

Jason:

If only he had been wrong in his thinking; that maybe Ike wouldn't actually be set on causing harm to any of his fellow inmates. However, Jason knew that that just wasn't the case. Ike would've been able to take anyone in the building in a fight on his own, but if he had help.. Like the knife that he was clutching like a lifeline. Ike wasn't even trying to hide it now, he was that confident in what he was about to do. But Jason wasn't going to let him do that. "Ike, put that down and stop where you are!" His voice rose an octave. It was strong, but not quite a yell. When the convict didn't do either of those things, he sped up to cut him off. Gripping the other by the shoulder - Ike was a few inches taller than Jason - he tried to wrestle the knife from him. The struggle only lasted for a few minutes, but it seemed to take forever. In the short time period, Jason had managed to get Ike to the floor, but still hadn't gotten the knife. Finally, when he thought he had had it, the knife was taken from his grasp and pushed into his body. His mouth droped open in a silent scream of pain and his eyes widened as he looked down at his stomach- where the knife was now planted - and then to the convict that was laying under him.

--

October 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

He didn't know what happened- it was all a blur; the tussle, the fighting, the yelling ... And suddenly it grew quiet. He knew then, that something had happened, and it was something awful. "Jason!" The exclamation tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop it, and he burst forward. He was startled when he heard a jingling of bells and, looking to the side, he saw Aleks had also taken action, running a few paced ahead of him. Xavier hadn't thought he'd ever seen someone quite so tall and lanky as him ... Meanwhile, the convicts had all gathered around, yet they parted ways for Xavier and Aleks as they arrived. 

--

October 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

Ohmyfuckinggodthisisdeathrighthere. The words all rushed together in his head, as if they stopped his body might also stop. The pain, oh god the pain, was so great that Jason found himself seeing spots. His breath was coming in short gasps and he tasted iron- he was bleeding. Not just from the wound either. He had fallen back away from the convict, still looking at him and holding the knife that was petruding from his stomach. He didn't want to look down at it, but he could feel the blood as it pooled around the wound.

"I didn't mean fo-" Jason vaguely heard Ike start talking quickly, as if his life was on the line. And it probably was now, for stabbing a guard. However, he tried to stop thinking that, and focused on forming his own words upon seeing the other two guards appear. His eyes lingering on Xaviers features like they might be the last thing that he would ever see.

"Hospital." Jason managed to gasp out, cringing a little at the sharp pain. "I need.. A hospital." Stomach wounds were tricky. If you didn't get them taken care of quickly, they could prove to be fatal. Even so, it would take a while for it to heal properly- if it did ever heal.

--

October 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

Far before Jason had begun to speak, the bewildered male had his cellphone out in trembling hands, pressed up against his ear. He held on to Jason gently as he spoke with the phone operator, trying his hardest to keep his anxiety out of his voice, but failing miserably. Aleks meanwhile, was busy off to the side with Ike, prickling in obvious rage. The Swede had then whirled around to snap a few fiery retorts at the other convicts; he was truly terrifying ... When Xavier got off the phone, he looked down at Jason with distraught eyes. "It's okay ..." He whispered through trembling breath and lips; "They're coming ..." He was speaking, perhaps more to calm himself than Jason. His eyes flicked towards the knife, and he flinched at the sight of it, coupled with the blood pooling from Jason's wounded abdomen. He knew it was dangerous to pull it out- that would merely make matters worse ... Convicts had gathered around, gazing and gawking, all as shocked as the next guy. "You'll be okay ..." He brushed the bangs away from Jason's sweat-beaded forehead, and held his cheek with his palm.

--

October 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

The purple haired man gave a short, quick nod; his breaths still coming in gasps and he couldn't find it in himself to speak. Jason kept his eyes fixed on Xavier, trying to stay conscious. He wasn't really sure if he was going to be okay or not - it was all up to Fate. All he knew was that he didn't want to die yet. Jason wanted to continue to live his life, even if it wasn't the best life in the world. He was happy, and he didn't want to leave all of that happyness behind.

David:

"Oh my God.." David said, his voice coming out in a mere whisper. He was ducking underneathe another prisoner in order to see what was going on. Of course he knew that someone had been stabbed, but he hadn't expected it to be Jason - or any of the guards, really. The neko had been expecting it to be one of the other prisoners.

Lucas:

His amythest eyes were wide open as he looked at the scene in front of him. Granted, Lucas was glad that it hadn't been him or Alex that had been stabbed, but that didn't mean that he had wanted one of the guards to get it. Lucas actually liked Jason, when he wasn't having to do his job. The pink haired man had seen people get stabbed in the stomach before, and he knew how tricky they were to deal with.  If the paramedics didn't get there within the next 15 minutes.... Odds weren't very good...

--

October 6, 2013 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

Already, he could hear the wailing of sirens in the distance- it wasn't that difficult, considering all of the convicts had grown eerily silent. In the meantime, Aleks had called for a bit of back-up, and sent all of the Convicts back to their cells, except for Ike, who was to be severely punished, personally, by the Swede, and also anyone in conspiracy with his actions would be punished just as harshly. It was only a few mere minutes before the paramedics were rushing in, ushering Xavier out of the way so that they could get to Jason: he didn't resist. He would be a fool if he did. And quietly, he watched as they rushed him away, fighting back the sickness that churned in his stomach and the tears that burned the back of his throat. Without much thought, he left the room in a hurry, went to his office to grab his coat, and left the building all-together. He knew he would get in trouble with their boss for doing such a thing, but at the moment, he didn't care. He had every intention of making it to that hospital, and not leaving until he made certain that Jason was okay.

Vladimir

He was quiet as they were ushered back to their cells, being compliant for once, and taking a seat on the bottom bunch of his and David's shared bunk-bed, his face pale. He didn't say anything for a long while even after the other guards left, before finally, he looked at David, completely stricken. "That was ..." But he couldn't find the appropriate word to sufficiently express the situation they'd witnessed. "... Fuck ..." The word tumbled from his mouth in a shaky breath.

Alexander

Alex sat on his bed, knees pulled up to his chin, Tesoro in his arms. He'd seen people die plenty of times: it wasn't that rare of a sight for him, but he hadn't expected to see it here of all places and especially not the way it had happened. He glanced at Lucas.

--

October 6, 2013 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

He couldn't do it. He just couldn't stay awake anymore. Jason had been able to do so once the ambulance had got there- he had been fine(other than the whole being stabbed part). But, once they had managed to get him to the hospital, he finally realized that he just couldn't do it anymore. Jason blacked out as he heard a doctor shouting, "Get him to surgery stat!"

David:

That pretty much sums it up. David thought grimly, as he sat against the wall on the bed, his knees pulled up to his chest. "They shouldn't have even had a knife." The neko mumbled. "He didn't deserve that." Of course he was talking about Jason- the guard might have punished him before, but that was just because he was doing his job.

Lucas:

"Ike better be almost dead when they finish with him." The young man muttered, looking back at his cellmate with a solemn expression. Odds were that Ike was getting what he deserved, but still. The thoughts needed voiced, and something needed to be said. Even though Lucas was still a little bit in shock, he was mostly over it. Mostly. Getting knifed in prison was rare, but it still happened, and - as had been proven over past events - it wasn't pretty.

--

October 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

He sat there, in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting in sheer anticipation as he was certain the paramedics had arrived shortly before he himself did, while they worked away on his lover. He was filled with dread, face pale and stomach turning sour. Yet he refused to shed a tear, or so much a single ounce of remorse or sorrow- he simply wouldn't do it, no matter how much he wanted to. Because Jason was going to be okay- he knew it. But if he wasn't, then he would free himself to mourn; but as long as there was a chance that everything would be alright ... There was no sense in drowning in sadness.

Vladimir

"Well, no one deserves to be stabbed, David." He stated a bit harshly, before immediately taking it back- no one deserved to be stabbed, yes, but especially not someone as kind as Jason. He flicked his ears. "I hope Ike gets what he deserves. In my time here, I've never met anyone kinder than those two guards." Of course he was talking about Jason, and the person who held him in his arms as the paramedics were called, Xavier. 

Alexander

He returned Lucas's gaze, looking at him with large brown eyes. He couldn't help but think that at least it wasn't Lucas who'd gotten stabbed, instead. Yes, they would have taken him to the hospital, but even so, would they rush to take care of him like that had Jason? Well ... Jason might have, but who was to say for the rest? Or even, if it was Alex himself who was stabbed? He was both grateful and remorseful that it was Jason who had gotten hurt. "I'm sure he is." Alex mumbled in response.

--

October 8, 2013 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

"I know that." David muttered, his ears flattening slightly. Yes, he knew better than to let Vladimir get to him, but he just couldn't help it right now. For God's sake he had just watched someone - a relatively nice person - get stabbed! Of course he wasn't going to be thinking completely striaght! Despite the whole getting tackled by Jason twice within a 24 hour period, David actually liked the young guard and would never have wished for him to get knifed.

Lucas:

"Yeah." He mumbled, looking off to the side a moment before he looked back at Alex with a small smile. "Even though I'm sorry to see Jason get it, I'm glad that Ike didn't stab you." Lucas said the words truthfully; with no hidden meaning. He would have been upset and even more in shock if it would've been the brunette that had gotten stabbed.

--

October 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Vladimir

He didn't say anything in acknowledgement and, seeming to be in a foul mood yet, crawled to the top of his bed, pulling out his book. He'd had to have read that same bloody thing at least three times over since David arrived, and perhaps many times prior- he knew it like the back of his hand, which was very well indeed. He turned his back to the blonde, his eyes skimming across the pages.

Alexander

He cast his gaze upon the pinkette, smiling gently in his direction. "I'm glad it wasn't you, either." Though, unlike Lucas, Alex, perhaps, held a bit of hidden affection in his words, though unconscious of it himself- he merely spoke from the heart. "The way things were going, it could have been either of us, I'm sure." He blinked at the other male.

--

October 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

David:

The blonde neko rolled his eyes and gave a silent sigh. He couldn't believe how Vladimir could act so sophisticated at some points and then go and turn into a child. Instead of saying anything more and wasting his breath, David put his head down, resting it on his hands and trying to erase the image of a nice guy getting stabbed.

Lucas:

"At least someone cares," He muttered dryly, but, when he looked at Alex, he gave a grin. "It could've been either of us, but he probably would've went after you first. You actually had the nerve to stand up to him when most newbies - let alone most anyone - wouldn't." His grin faded slightly, but the shadow of it was still on his face. "So, I guess the moral of the story is to not piss off people who have means of getting knives." Stupid Trent. Stupid Ike. You guys could've got Alex killed and you might have killed Jason anyway. But you are never going to get that close to hurting Alexander again. As the thought crossed his mind, Lucas realized that he didn't even think of himself just then. it was a surprise, actually.

--

October 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He smiled at Lucas some. "I wonder how he got it in the first place. Isn't security in this place really strict? Like, stricter than in most prisons?" He honestly wasn't sure- for all he knew, security here wasn't that great, and it was only the thought of the punishments that kept (most of) the prisoners in line ... He shook his head. "I hope Jason's okay, and I hope Ike gets more than what he deserves." He recalled the look on Aleks's face just before they all left the cafeteria. It was scary ... Beyond scary, actually. If looks could kill, Ike would have been dead ten fold. Alexander swallowed. 

--

October 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.