ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"It's strict when it wants to be strict." Lucas muttered with a sigh. "However, Trent would be the one to get it. He has connections." Not any good ones, though. For anyone except himself and his buddies. He thought, exhaling out of his nose. "So," Lucas said after a few moments of silence. He didn't want to end the conversation, and certainly not talking about a stabbing. "have you noticed Vladimir and David's little lovers spat?" And, right then, he was beyond caring if Vlad used his larger-than-normal cat ears to listen into the conversation.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

October 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He nodded solemnly. "I've noticed plenty well." Alexander stated, keeping his big brown eyes upon his cellmate. "Though I couldn't possibly imagine what it's about this time." Of course,t his wasn't they first time the two of them had gotten into a fight after absolutely nothing at all. In fact, Vlad had just suddenly grown moody; it wasn't as if David did or said anything wrong. Alex mused that it was probably the same thing all over again. "They'll get over it."

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Don't you mean Vlad'll get over it?" Lucas questioned, his voice still light but laughter filled his eyes. "Odds are it wasn't David that started their fight."

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Yes. He is known for those things, isn't he?" The Italian looked up for a few moments, chewing away at his lip. "I wonder what happened, to make him like that." He mused aloud, though he knew good and well that he probably shouldn't. He couldn't stop it from leaving his lips though.  Then he shook his head, looking at Lucas once more.

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas;

"Rumor has it that his brother - our lovable guard - killed his girlfriend. And raped him." Then Lucas blinked a couple of times. "However, it's not a rumor about the whole rape thing. I'm pretty sure the majority of us on this floor have gotten raped by Aleks when we've gotten into things we shouldn't." He gave a small shrug. "Either way, it's a wonder that David hasn't strangled him in his sleep by now. Lord knows I would have."

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He just about choked on a breath of air when he heard that, a shudder running down his spine. "Well those-- they're just rumors though." Save for the last part but that was blatant enough, he supposed. Now that he thought about it though, he had heard rumors like that flitting around about the two Swedes, along with many others, most of which very unmentionable. 

--

October 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Hey, careful! Oxygen is supposed to help you, not kill you." Lucas said, looking at the brunette with bright eyes. He gave a small shrug though, "All rumors stem from truth. I guess we'll never know the true story; both of them are crazy and you don't know who to trust out of the pair."

--

October 18, 2013 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He looked down ... Alexander desperately wanted to get off of this topic but ... What more was there to talk about that wasn't also gloomy? He worried away at his lower lip for a moment, before suddenly: "Lucas, do you want to play a game?" His brown eyes focused upon his pink-haired friend.

--

October 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

The pink haired man blinked a couple of times at Alex before tilting his head to the side. "Why not?" Lucas said. "What do you have in mind?"

--

October 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He smiled sheepishly at the acceptance of his request, feeling giddy inside. "A game from my childhood ... It's called Morra ..." He paused. "Basically, each player closes his or her eyes, and holds out a single hand, showing zero to five fingers ... Each player guesses the sum of what they think the combined numbers are, and whoever guess the correct answer gets a point ... If you get three points first, you win the game ..." 

--

October 18, 2013 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"I suppose I'm game." Lucas said with a grin, looking at the brunette. "It sounds simple enough. Now, is there a prize?" He had never really learned that not every game had a prize. Oh, Lucas knew well enough that not all games did, but one of his first thoughts always wondered to that of a prize- like a small childs would. "Of course I don't really care," He added hastily, looking at Alex somewhat nervously. "Just a question."

--

October 20, 2013 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He tipped his head to the side, brown gaze scrutinizing his cellmate. "Do you want there to be a prize?" He questioned, glancing around the cell- he didn't really know what could be used as one, but he knew good and well Lucas was good at improvising ... Alex supposed he would be able to, as well. "I'll tell you what. If you win, I'll let you pick a "prize"; anything you can think of, and I'll see what I can do. Vice versa, if I end up winner."

--

October 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Sounds fair enough to me." Lucas said, nodding slightly as he thought on it. He held a hand in front of his face and looked at Alex around it, giving a grin. Lucas was oddly excited to play the game- maybe because he hadn't played any actual games with anyone since he was a child(a real young one too). "Shall we start?"

--

October 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He grinned back. "I believe we should." He murmured, waiting for Lucas to close his eyes before doing the same. "On tre, si?" He paused before counting: "Uno ... Due ... Tre!" And he held out his hand, displaying three fingers in total. He wasn't sure why he felt so anxious- perhaps it was merely the thought of bonding with his friend that made him so eager. Well, whatever the reason, it had Alex grinning like a fool.

--

October 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

He let out a silent breath, before sticking out his hand to show four fingers. Now, to try and guess the number that Alex had. Um... Couldn't it be anything between five and ten? And were they allowed to just throw out the number at any time, or were they to wait and go in any order? Either way, that probably wouldn't have stopped Lucas from saying, "Seven," Well, lucky sevens, right? Guessing right or wrong couldn't do any harm; though he couldn't help the shiver of excitement that went down his spine at the prospect of possibly winning.

--

November 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Five." Was his response; a few heartbeats passed before either he, or Lucas, opened their eyes ... The answer was seven, astoundingly. Alex looked at Lucas is surprise. "Wah, good guess!" He amended, grinning. "Let's do it again, no?" And with that, they played through several more rounds, until finally, they were tied, two-to-two ... They had tried dozens of times, never tiring of the game- many times, neither of them got the answer at all, though that was only to be expected as the probability was so low ... And so, Alexander counted to "three" in Italian once more, throwing out a full hand of five.

--

November 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

Holding his breath for some unknown reason he threw out his hand with only his pointer finger sticking out. In a rush he said, "Six." His heart was beating quickly for a reason that he couldn't explain, and he told himself that it was just the adrenaline. Of the game that they were playing that had no need for adrenaline. Yup, he wasn't being that either, but that's what he was sticking with.

--

December 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

AlexanderAlexander

"Nine." Came an easy response, though for some reason, Alex was full of doubt- and then they opened their eyes, and the Italian male pursed his lips together, at first silent, before a grin flitted onto his lips, and he laughed quietly. "Euah ... You win ..." His voice was quiet, and he looked at Lucas with big brown eyes. "You win!" He stated again, this time, laughing a little louder, though not much. "Well? What do you want from me?"

--

December 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

He was silent for a few moments, thinking. You could practically see the thoughts rolling across his head, but, not more than a few moments later, he just looked at his friend before speaking. There was a strange glint in his eye, however, one that spoke of wonders only he would think on(though he would never do anything with this). "How do you feel about a kiss, Alex?" Lucas asked, just looking at his companion as if he hadn't just asked that like it was nothing.

--

December 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

At first, he just stared at Lucas- stared, and stared hard, unsure of what to make of this. He'd asked it so easily, so simply ... A kiss? Why? Alex felt his cheeks grow a bit enflamed, and he averted his dark brown gaze. "I-if it's only a kiss, then it shouldn't matter, right?" That was his meek way of accepting the offer, tugging at the orange sleeves of his jumpsuit. He looked sheepishly back at Lucas.

--

December 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.