ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Good." He said with a triumphant grin on his face. "Though, if you end up wanting to do more then that wouldn't be a problem either." Though that probably wouldn't be the case. After all, Alex was just going to kiss him because that's what he wanted since he won the game. "Look at me." Lucas said, the words coming out a little quieter this time, and he couldn't help but smirk at the blush that had taken over the others face. Then, suddenly, he leaned forward and locked their lips together in what he hoped wasn't a terrible idea. Even if it's a bad idea, too late now.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

December 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He'd opened his mouth to retort that he most certainly would not want to do anything more, when Lucas swept down to capture his lips. At first, he didn't do anything- couldn't do anything, his breath having caught in his throat ... And he kissed him back, his hands balled into fists.

--

December 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

The kiss was a slow one, but Lucas wasn't going to complain about that. He did like the feel of the others lips against his though- it had been a while since he'd actually kissed someone anyway. Only a few heartbeats seemed to pass before the pinkette broke the kiss. Alex had kissed him back, but he had tensed up during the activity. Pulling back, the Welshman couldn't help looking at the other boy and seeing how red his face was- it had become another shade darker. "You blush a lot." Lucas said, tilting his head to the side and watching through the corners of his eyes as the others hands loosened.

--

December 27, 2013 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"B-be quiet ..." He mumbled, looking away quickly. "It's because you prompt me to do it so often!" He exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck, tingers brushing through strands of short brown hair. If he was honest with himself, he had to admit that Lucas was a good kisser- not that he'd kissed many people before, anyways, but in comparison, Lucas was pretty damn fantastic. He wouldn't mind feeling those lips against his again- not that he'd ever admit it.

--

December 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Then I'm obviously doing my job correctly." He retorted, still looking at the other with calculating eyes. Alex looked nervous, more so than Lucas had ever seen him. He leaned back, crossing his legs and resting his weight on his arms. Not at all listening to what his friend had said at first, he continued. "You need to relax a little, Alex."

--

December 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"Why'd you want a kiss, anyways?" He asked, "And don't give me "it felt like the right thing to do" crap, either. I want a real answer." He stated with a minute frown, crossing his arms.

--

December 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"Maybe I should say that anyway just to smite you." Lucas said, looking at Alex defiantly. It was a look that a small child would give the adult that just caught them doing something they weren't supposed to, or something along those lines. Though when the brunette didn't react to the bait, his amythest orbs rolled. "Is it a crime to actually want to kiss you? If it is, feel free to shoot me."

--

December 28, 2013 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"It doesn't make sense that there's not a reason ... There's always a reason behind someone's actions." He murmured, but rather, let it be, for now. He looked at Lucas again, his blush having begun to fade. "Y-you're not bad though, you know ... I expected someone like you to be - awful at kissing, frankly, only because it's you."

--

December 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"It's the pink hair, isn't it?" He asked, looking at his friend somewhat crossly. However, he ignored the insult - even though he replied - and wasn't actually that irritated at Alex. "I happen to have had much practice with kissing, thank you, and I like you, so there." And, with those words, he fell silent again, feeling as if that pretty much summed everything up. To him, at least.

--

December 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"L-like me?" He forced away his blush, brushing Lucas's words away as a platonic feleing. There was no sense in getting worked up over something so simple. "Practice huh?" He suddenly worked up a little bit of courage, "I've only kissed one other person before, so I'm afirad I'm not adept as you are, it would seem." He stole a glance at Lucas, "You wouldn't mind teaching me your ways, would you?" He tried to feign an innocent look, and it worked surprisingly well.

--

December 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"I thought you only wanted one kiss?" He questioned, a sly smirk gracing his lips. When Alex looked about to say something else, Lucas leaned forward once again. Their faces were mere inches apart at this point, and the pinkette could feel the others breath against his lips. "I wouldn't be against being your teacher. When would you like to start the lessons?"

--

December 29, 2013 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He bursed his lips together, at first, as if he weren't going to say a thing. Then, he gave Lucas just as sly a look as he was giving him. "Right away, teacher." He murmured, wrapping his arms around Lucas's neck, he pulled them together once more, Alex's lips soft again the other's.

--

December 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

As you wish. He thought, grinning as he kissed the other back. It only took a few moments for Alex to open his mouth and Lucas pushed his tongue into his mouth without a second thought and letting their tongues rub together. As they kissed, he wrapped his arms around Alexanders waist, pulling him closer.

--

January 2, 2014 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He tipped his head to the side, a sound rising in the back of his throat and expelling intself inside of Lucas's warm mouth as their tongues rubbed and prodded, danced and wrestled. He allowed himself to be pulled closer as his eyes fluttered shut, dark brown lashes caressing his cheekbones.

--

January 2, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

His tongue ran all along the others mouth. Lucas could feel the texture of the others tongue compared to his, and he found himself liking the flavor that Alex gave off. It was.. Different. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew that he liked it. Letting his tongue run along the others teeth, he found himself mapping out all of the crevices in the others mouth; even the little bumps on the inside of Alex's cheeks that told of how he had bitten his cheeks in the past. Suddenly he pulled away, leaving the brunette panting, and Lucas promptly ignored the sound of protest that he made as he took a much needed breath. Then, without warning, he darted forward again to claim the others mouth once more.

--

January 2, 2014 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

The sensations rippling all up and down his spine- it was intoxicating, enough to induce a bit of light-headed euphoria; he sucked gingerly on Lucas's tongue, his lips moving against his own with haste, eyes fluttering with bliss- something like this, no, he didn't have much experience doing, but if things went on like this, he was sure he'd end up getting addicted- addicted to his taste, his smell, the feeling of his tongue against Alex's own. He slipped his fingers through silky locks of pink, tugging them gently, just to let him know that they were there as his fingers slipped in and out of the strands; he pushed his smaller frame against Luca's own.

--

January 2, 2014 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

A noise escaped his mouth at the feeling of the other playing with his hair, but the sound was soon muffled with his mouth. Lucas gripped at the brunettes hips, trying to pull him ever closer- until they couldn't be closer together. He hadn't felt like this in a while; felt the rolling emotions within his own body. He pulled away to let the other get some much needed air- no matter how much he probably needed the extra air too, he had gotten a rhythm down for breathing out his nose. Alex was panting, his face red and his lips kiss-swollen, and Lucas couldn't help but grin before attacking again. He missed the lips this time, forgoing those to nibble on the others neck instead.

--

January 2, 2014 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

He released a gasp of start as Lucas dove forward once more, expecting his lips to be captured, but proven wrong- not that he was complaining, of, certainly not! "Oh!" His body released an involuntary shudder at the touch, at the feeling of the other's lips and teeth on his soft, warm skin, and he let out a quiet murmur, his hands trailing up and down the length of Lucas's back, arms, shoulders ...

--

January 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Lucas:

"You have really soft skin." Lucas murmured, his words muffled as his lips were still against the others skin. He trailed kisses down the others neck until he was at the spot between the others shoulder and neck. Lucas brought his teeth down on the crook of his neck and started to suck on the spot, the sound that the other let out sending a jolt down his spine.

--

January 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Alexander

"I-is that so?" His fingers gripped and sugged at Lucas's jumpsuit, just itching for a way in, warm palms rubbing in circles along the clothes flesh of his shoulders, of his lower-back; his hands stilled briefly at Lucas's hips, fingetips gripping at the bone and skin there and fabric there, before feathering, and sitting delicately on his upper-thighs. "N-nng ..."

--

January 3, 2014 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.