ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > Convicts and Victims Can Be One In The Same Victims of Love or Victims of Heartbreak?

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"I already am touching you and you haven't screamed. Yet."

His voice dropped into a husky tone as he spoke the last word. If he had his way, and he usually did when it came to these things, then Xavier would be screaming a lot. And not for the police. Jason leaned down a little, letting their foreheads rest together.

"Not to mention, technically, we can be classified as police officers."

They did work in  place of law, after all. He brought their lips together for a short moment before breaking it and grinning once more.

"Come on, who's going to care if we're a little late?"

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

July 9, 2014 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

" Yet " ... The way the word rolled off of Jason's tongue sent a shiver rippling down the younger male's spine in a way that he didn't really want to admit. God damn this absolute bastard ! Why did he have to care about him so much ?

> " Our boss will care. "

He pointed out, scowling still, deapite the slight heart that had rushed both to his cheeks and to his groin.

> " I'm serious, Anderson. If you try anything stupid, I'll call for the police. How would that look ? a police officer being taken into custody for assault ? "

They both knew he was lying through his teeth.

--

July 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"Frankly it would be embarrassing."

He gave a small smile, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of Xavier's neck and another to his jaw.

"But not as embarrassing as a police officer getting assaulted."

One of his hands released Xavier's wrist, dragging his fingers downwards lightly before cupping the growing arousal; pressing down lightly on it, alighting a small, strangled moan from his partner.

"Besides, Aleks can handle the shift. He likes working by himself anyway, so the boss can deal. After all, maybe I want you to scream - but I'd rather you screamed for me instead. Too much to ask for, dearest?"

--

July 11, 2014 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

> " shit. "

He swore under his breath, unable to help it - when Jason was right, he was right, which really fucking sucked, because Xavier hated it when he was right. 

> " I hate you. "

Though, they both knew that was a lie, too. He bucked his hips up into the elder  male's hand, and he glared at him steadily.

> " You better give me a Hell of a good time, Jason. "

--

July 11, 2014 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

He scoffed, though his eyes lightened considerably with both amusement and pleasure.

"Oh please. You know that I always do. I'll do whatever you wish of me."

The purple haired male pressed down more with his palm, dragging a low moan from his lover and another buck from his hips. Jason countered the action by grinding down with his own, before moving down Xaviers body. When he was down low enough, his eyes flickered up to catch amber ones as a smirk crossed his features. Slowly, but efficiently, he tugged down his lovers boxers just enough to let his member come from. Sticking his tongue out, he ran the muscle along the shaft.

"I mean, I do, right? Or maybe I'm not as skilled at this as I think I am."

He was looking back up at Xavier again, a predatory and teasing look on his face.

--

July 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

His eyes fluttered, and his chest arched some as he felt the other male's tongue against his erection, shuddering in bliss.

> " O - of course you do ... "

He breathed, tired of fighting him already. He was going to fight him through the rest of this lovely little endeavor, but he didn't want to. He wanted to feel Jason inside of him, and he wanted to spoil him in kisses, and he suddenly wanted to do a bunch of very dirty things to him and have them done right back. 

--

July 27, 2014 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"Good,"

His voice seemed to echo in the somewhat silent room, only going over his lovers breathing. It was like, at this moment, all his senses were tuned onto Xavier; taking in every breath he took and every sound he made.

"Because I'm going to keep doing this, unless you're still so keen to get back to work."

As soon as those words had left his lips, Jason went back down, working his mouth against the others erection once more. He wasn't even giving his junior time to even answer anything as he took more of the other into his mouth, deep-throating him. Which he was fairly good at doing without his gag reflex acting up.

--

September 9, 2014 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

> " Fuckdon'tstop- "

He breathed in response to Jason's words. He knew he was teasing and that he likely wasn't supposed to be taken so seriously - as Jason was going to do what he pleased whether Xavier wanted him to or not. However, the words milled from his jaws before he could stop them, and he found himself busking into the other's mouth as his member was engulfed. He moaned quietly, his fingers weaving into the other male's long purple locks, and he shivered, lips quivering.

--

September 9, 2014 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

A smirk formed around the others member, Jason enjoying the sounds that he had the other making. Slowly but surely he made steady headway; bobbing his head slightly and hollowing out his cheeks, going even as far as to caress his lovers balls once or twice. He could feel and taste precum in his mouth, and that just excited him more- made his movements slightly rushed but just as good as they were moments before.

At the feel of Xavier tugging at his hair, fingers messaging his scalp a little harder than they probably needed to, Jason hollowed out his cheeks once more, holding them there and sucking to bring the other to completion.

--

September 9, 2014 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

His chest arched up off of the mattress in a lewd way, eyes fluttering and teeth gritting. It looked like he was in pain, at least, it would to no one who's seen someone in the height of sexual pleasure. It felt so good that his features contorted and twisted in euphoria. He choked on a sound that dared to rise up into the back of his throat, and he bucked his hips upwards, letting out a few quiet calls as his fingers curled around Jason's hair and tugged as if his life depended on it.

The prison guard's body shuddered a few times as he emptied himself, cheeks flush pink and mouth partially agape.

--

September 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

The purple haired male sucked a little more, swallowing what the other had to offer greedily. Jason looked up at Xavier as he pulled away, letting his flacid cock fall from his mouth before repositioning his body; rising and covering his lovers own, knees on either side of his hips and looking down at him with eyes that showed his arousal.

"Am I showing you one Hell of a good time yet?"

--

September 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

It took him a moment to catch his breath before he answered, meeting his lover's beautiful amethyst gaze. He rubbed his fingers gently against Jason's scalp, grinning despite himself.

> " You have to try a bit harder than that, Anderson. "

He whispered.

--

September 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"Oh? Do I now?"

Of course he was teasing, but his eyes held a completely different story. If one looked into them deeply enough they would be able to see what kind of plans the elder man had, and they coincided with the grin that spread across his features. Leaning down and pressing a kiss to Xaviers' lips he stood up. Jason looked down at his lover, still grinning down at him. Reaching forward, he tugged the others' boxers off completely and then throwing them to a random corner of the room.

Xavier wasn't going to need them for a while. At least, if Jason had any say about it. Their boss be damned- the man was beautiful and it would just be wrong to not ravish him.

He pushed his own boxers away from his hips, kicking them off once they were pooled around his ankles. Then he looked down at Xavier once again, never tearing his eyes away from those beautiful amber orbs as he placed himself back in his original position with his knees on either side of Xavier.

"Then you're expecting me to do more?"

--

September 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

He watched the other male with his precious sterling orbs, following him with lusty hues. He blinked those beautiful eyes and reached a hand upwards as the other male climbed back overtop of him, and his fingers fluttered along the length of Jason's side and towards the small of his back. His nails scratched lightly against his spine, against his hips, and against his ass, before making their way right back up once again.

> " I told you a little bit ago that you knew how to satisfy me. Don't want to make me go back on my words now, do you? "

He proppef himself up on his elows and then leaned up to kiss his lover on the lips. 

> " I was hoping there was more. It would just be shameful if there wasn't. "

He stated.

--

September 21, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

"I suppose I have a reputation to upkeep."

Jason said, licking his lips as he bent down to press another kiss to Xavier's lips, a shiver going through him as he felt every touch the other gave him. Hooking his calved underneathe the back of the silver haired mans knees, Jason used his weight to shift them into a completely different position. This way he was laying on his back, looking up at the male on top of him. His right hand made a steady bee-line towards the youngers entrance, fully prepared to go full with the normal routine as Jason used his other hand to lightly stroke Xavier; urging the limp member to active duty once more.

"I suppose I better start getting to work, then, shouldn't I?"

--

September 21, 2014 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

What could be described as a nearly wicked grin lit up his features as the other male prodded his entrance and pumped his member back to life. Out of all the positions, his favorite was probably riding on top. It gave him the freedom to control things, even if he was on the submissive end. And anyways, he enjoyed seeing the amethyst-eyed beauty's facial expressions from this angle. Jason always stared at him as if he were a precious treasure to be cherished forever, and it made him feel really warm inside. Xavier was incredibly skinny - underweight, rather, but that was all because of his god-like metabolism. He wis tiny and slender, and it seemed fitting he thought, that he find himself on top of a westerner whose body-structure was less fragile but far sturdier and perfect. Xavier was like porcelain glass; Jason was like strong steel. 

The other male pushed back eagerly against Jason's fingers, having seemed to cast the thought of being late - or not even showing up for work at all - to the side, and he shifted a bit, leaning forward a bit. He steadied himself by putting one hand on the mattress, and then reached under his legs, wrapping his fingers around Jason's own pulsing cock. His hand slid along the length in a rhythmetic motion.

> " Please do. "

He conceded.

--

September 22, 2014 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

A low groan rumbled from his throat, a predatory look taking over his face as he felt the fingers along his erection. It was a wonderful feeling, and he had to force his mind to return to his current task; stretching his lover and preparing him for their next adventure. Jason looked up at the beautiful man as he inserted a digit into him and then another, working quickly to stretch his lover. It wasn't that much of a challenge, the other still being relatively loose since they had done the same thing the night before.

"Your wish is my command."

His voice was husky, deep with arousal as he spoke, scissoring his fingers quickly in his haste to get inside of his partner.

--

September 22, 2014 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner
Xavier He groaned slightly as he felt the other male stretch him. It didn't take long for him to come back to life once again, the thought of Jason entering inside of him once again in only a few hour's time making him excited once again. He licked his dry lips, rubbing against the other male again eagerly. He leaned down and gave his lover a passionate kiss.
--

September 22, 2014 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Jason:

He kissed back willingly and just as passionately, allowing his tongue to pass through the others parted lips and explore every crevice like the many times that had come before. Jason let himself enjoy the touches that Xavier gave him, seeming to thrive in how he could make his lover so aroused so quickly.

Withdrawing his fingers from the other, he positioned his hands on pale hips and hauling them forward so that they were in exactly the right position. All it would take was one move and the two of them could work as one unit once more.

"How ready for me are you?"

The words weren't supposed to come out as a whisper, but they did. 

--

September 22, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Xavier

He looked down at the other male and he tipped his head to the side, his expression suddenly growing affectionate. Warm sunlight filtered in through the window and a few birds sang outiside, indicating that autumn was coming and they thought it about time to head South. It was a chilly morning, but Xavier could hardly tell, body so hot and flushed and ready, his hips aching with desire. 

> " Fuck me. "

He whispered back, leaning down and brushing his nose against Jason's own. He wiggled his hips a little, rubbing against the head of the cock standing to attention just for him, and him alone.

--

September 23, 2014 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.