ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I shook my head, looking down at him. "It can wait until the end of the school day." I murmured to him. I turned my head, looking out towards the buildings ahead of us. Then, I sighed softly, figuring now was as good a time as any, to bring it up. "... For Summer vacation ..." I murmured, "I'm going home to England for the Summer before the Second Semester starts ..." I started off slowly; purposely so. "I'll be back again before the start of school, but I'm afraid we won't get to see each other until then ..."

--

May 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
Surprised but silently I sat up and looked at him. I couldn't complain..he's going to see his family..but thinking that I can't see him for such a long time ...made me sad..But I smiled slightly and said "...Okay..I see..but..be sure..to write me letters or maybe to give me a call..okay? I guess..it's going to be tough..but...I think I can..endure it.." I said and hold his hand.

(How many...days until summer?) ^^'

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Uhm, gosh, a couple months in the roleplay, I guess ... It's Mid-March now, and in Japan, Summer doesn't start until July ... About  3 1/2 "months" xD ))

Raizel

I chuckled some, and I too held onto his hand. "Of course I'll keep in touch. I would simply go mad without being able to talk to you ... The time-difference will make things difficult, though." I murmured about to say more, and just then - for the first time since I arrived - my phone suddenly went off, and my Million Dollar House - Pierce the Veil ringtone went off clear as day. I startled, not expecting that. I slipped it out of my pocket, and it just-so-happened to be my Mother. I was surprised. In the UK, it would be approximately 4 in the morning ... Why was she calling so soon? I answered my phone, saying a quiet "sumimasen" to Saeki. I stood up and went to talk to her, walking a few meters away from my boyfriend so we could speak in private.

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Okay ^^ ;D Just want to ask xD )

Saeki

I smiled back and nodded "Sure" I said quietly and started to eat my sandwich.

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( No problem, haha ^ ^ ))

Raizel

"Hello, mother." I murmured into the phone, leaning against the fence that blocked off the roof. "Calling so early ... Is something the matter?"

"No, no, nothing's the matter ...  I just wanted to see how you were doing ... We got your letters, but I miss hearing my dear son's voice. Is everything going well?"

"... Ah, yes, just great." Finally, for the first time in a while, I actually got to speak in english instead of Japanese. I forgot how much I missed hearing the words I grew up with. "I made quite a few friends."

"That's wonderful to hear! Are they the boys you mentioned in your last letter? The scary-looking one, and the really flamboyant one? The white haired one, and the really timid one, and the blonde that looks really innocent but has a perverted mind?"

I laughed. "Yes, yes. How is everyone else doing?"

"Your father is doing well though he misses you dreadfully. Jessebelle and Trinity too, oh, they can't stop talking about you! And DOminique is especially upset, and can't wait until Summer; Conner's mentioned you a few times, too ... I think though, Yong-Sook misses you the most, believe it or not."

Out of everyone in my family, Yong-Sook, my brother, and I are the closest. We spoke for a while longer, before I said I had to go. We said out 'I love you's and hung up. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and went to sit by Saeki once more.

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Umm I'm going to bed)

Saeki

I looked at him "Umm who was it?" I asked him curious while finishing my bread.

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Good night c: ))

Raizel

"Ah, it was my mother ..." I murmured, taking a seat beside him once more. "She says hello."

--

May 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

"Oh,I see. Why did she call?" I asked him curious

--

May 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

"She merely wanted to chat ... Claimed she was tired of not hearing my voice. I'm surprised she was awake. Right now, it's at least four in the morning where we live ..." Then again, she had always been a bit of an insomniac, just like me. I then sighed once more, looking at the brown-haired male next to me. I offered up a shy smile, kissing his nose. "I never properly got to thank you for last night." My cheeks burned as I said those words, "It felt good."

--

May 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

"I see" I responsed,and was happy when Raizel kissed my nose. I smiled back. But my face went red when he mentioned last night. "A-Ah...yes..I'm...glad.." I turned my head,so that he can't see my face. I reach out for Raizel's hand. I stood up "..Let's go..it's going to ring soon.." I said.

--

May 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I chuckled at how flustered he got. I took his hand, standing up also. "Yes, you're right. We don't want to be late again." I held onto his hand for a few moments longer, at first uninclined to move. I brought his hand up to my lips and pressed my lips against his knuckles. "Let's go ..." I murmured to him.

--

May 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

I looked away,my face was a bit red. "hm.." I made. I let his hand go,when I heard some noise. Arrived at our class,I walked to my seat.

--

May 15, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I too took my seat, feeling a bit dreamy and light-headed. Smiling, I rested my chin on my palm and awaited for our sensei to arrive.

--

May 15, 2013 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Aoi: 

He sucked in some air between his cheeks before letting it go with a small pop, already bored of the lesson. The raven haired male tilted his head and glanced to the side, noting the boy who sat next to him- Ran, who was seeming to glare at the board. He had always been a moody guy anyway, but, lately, Aoi had noticed that he had been a lot moodier since Hisoka had been... admitted to the hospital. Within a day the rumors of what had happened had spread throughout the school- almost as fast as the rumors about the heartless Ran having a crush on his roommate. Aoi noticed the other turning his head, as if sensing someone looking at him, and the raven quickly turned his head to look back at their instructor. 

Ko:

The purple haired male gave a small sigh, shifting in his seat ever so slightly as he rested his head on the palm of his hand. He did not like any math course of any kind, but that was something that he was good at- even when he didn't pay attention. That was a good thing for Ko, seeing as he didn't feel like paying attention, even though he normally paid attention to everything. 

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

May 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I gazed at the blackboard with anything but amusement. My mismatched gaze was focused ahead with deep intensity, and was only torn away when I felt someone's gaze on me. I glanced to the side curiously, my eyes falling on that Aoi guy. He was staring at me, as if he found something funny. I quirked a brow upward, and he quickly looked away. With a roll of my eyes and the shake of my head, I looked towards the board again, seething on the inside. I hadn't missed this whispers and rumors flitting around the school. Most of them were about Hisoka; some about me. A few students claimed I beat Hisoka to a pulp, in which he was sent to the hospital. Some claimed he was shot, or stabbed. Others say he got a deadly disease that was going to kill him - that was closest to the truth any of them had been - and others said he'd contracted mono from making out with - me - too much, which insinuated that I carried the disease myself. Some say he was anorexic, or into self-half, and still others say he attempted suicide. I never said anything though. They weren't worth my time, in my opinion. When the bell rang, I rose to my feet, silently collected my books, and headed towards the gymnasium.

Akihiro

When the bell rang, I hurried up to my first-year friend, blue eyes inquisitive. "Ko-chan, are you alright?" I asked, insightful as ever. Just like Ko, I typically pain close attention to everything, which especially included the Fujimori boy himself. "You've seemed out of it, lately."

--

May 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka: 

The raven haired boy was dozing on his bed, stretched out; even as he heard the bell ring he didn't bother to move. It was difficult to say how he was comfortable in the position he was in- he was way too skinny, and his body was currently bent at an odd angle because that was what made him comfortable at the moment. Doctor Aburami had said that all they could do for now, was have him take medication for a little while, and, if that did nothing, he would have to start going in for treatments. Hisoka didn't want to do that, but it was the only way. Then the nice doctor had given him another choice - seeing as the raven wasn't happy about hospitals - he could either go home with his father(Nope) or go back to school, but he wouldn't be going to any classes until he was strong enough to actually move around without being dizzy. The high-paid hospital doctor had even come with Hisoka to the school to inform Nanami - seeing as he was the nurse - of my orders to basically be under house arrest. Aburami had been around the teen enough to realize that he wouldn't follow orders; even if good for his health. So he had made sure that Hisoka had to follow the rules. So, there he was, laying stretched out on the bed that he hadn't rested on in a while, and getting used to the room once again. 

Ko:

Ko blinked at his blonde friend for a few moments, confused by the question before smiling. "Of course I'm fine. I suppose my thoughts are just a little jumbled today.."

--

May 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

Rather than going to gym class however - I had slipped into the room to show Coach that I was there, before slipping away again - I headed towards my dorm. Hisoka had been back for a couple of days, and I couldn't help but worry about him. I passed by a few stray students as I headed towards the dorms, and I saw as they gazed at me and exchanged a few unfriendly whispers. Typically, I would glare at them, but not now; not when a teacher could catch me. I made it safely back to my dorm, making it through the door unnoticed. When I closed the door behind me, I noticed Hisoka there, curled up in an awkward position. I tilted my head to the side a bit curiously. "That looks awfully painful." I mumbled, figuring it would suffice as a good a greeting as any. 

Akihiro

The two of them walked down the hall together to the gym. Akihiro clutched his books close to his chest. "Jumbled? What do you mean?" He questioned. "Did something happen?"

--

May 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"It's comfy." Hisoka mumbled back, turning his head to look at the other and, it honestly made the position look even more uncomfortable. Nothing could be helped by that, however, until he found it in himself to move. Onyx eyes blinked at the other third year, thankfully no longer blurry like they had been. "Shouldn't you be in gym?" He mused, raising an eyebrow at the other from his position on the bed. Not that he minded the other was there, but... Just but. 

Ko:

Ko just shook his head as they walked, his long hair swaying a little with the movement. "Not really." He replied. Though, something had and it might have had a small part in why his thoughts were jumbled. "I just haven't been able to keep my focus on much today." 

--

May 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

"I should be." I agreed whole-heartedly, leaning against the door. "But I don't want to be." Though I was an athletic person with a strong build made for throwing, and long legs made for running, that didn't necessarily mean I liked doing it. And anyways: Hisoka was here. And it quite immediately made my mood brighten, and some of the stress of the past few days ease from my shoulders. "How are you feeling, Hisoka?" I asked, pushing off of the wall and heading over to him, crouching down a few feet in front of him.

Akihiro

"If you say so." I mumbled, but I didn't pry any further. I respected his privacy - if he didn't want to tell me, he didn't have to. We made it to the gym by the time the tardy bell rang, and shuffled inside of the locker room.

--

May 31, 2013 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

I turned my head to watch the area outside,and didn't notice that the teacher came in and started the lesson. I was spacing out and suddenly something hit my head. "Ouch..!" I made and turned my head. ...Sensei was stadning next to me with a angry expression on his face. I realized that I spaced out and that the lesson already has started. I scratched the back of my head and laughed awkwardly. Sensei walked back and continue with his lesson. The others laughed quietly and I felt kinda stupid right now. I sighed and started to pay attention to the lesson.

(Sorry,school and stuff...so busy  *sighs*)

--

May 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.