ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"I can see this- if you wanted to be there you wouldn't be here." Hisoka said, moving his body a little so that he could easily prop himself up on his elbows. Though he did have to ignore the small dizzy spell that came with the movement; it wasn't as bad as it had been in the past. "I've been better but rarely have I been more bored." The raven said honestly. "I'm sick of staying in this room- at the moment it's almost as bad as the hospital had been." Though, he was glad that he was able to see Ran more when he was here... Not like he would let the other know that though. That was a not so good thing to say.

Ko:

He gave the other a sheepish smile as an apology before he went to his locker to change into the required uniform. Ko wouldn't have minded telling his friend about his thoughts - about how his mind was jumbled after what he and Hiroaki had done - but he wasn't sure if that was for sharing. After they had stripped out of their clothes and dawned the new ones, they both made their way into the gym to join the rest of their class- or the majority of it, seeing as there were a couple missing. Two third years - Hisoka who was sick with something, and Ran was just skipping apparently, and a first year who currently had a cold. Ko gave a small shrug, he wasn't close to any of the people missing anyway and wasn't one to dabble in rumors so he didn't think much of why the Third years were gone. "How have you and Aoi been getting on?" He asked his friend, looking at the blonde as the teacher was currently talking with some other students. 

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

May 31, 2013 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I glanced at my boyfriend as he was scolded by our Sensei, and I smirked despite myself. Cute. I thought, a small giggle slipping past my lips. I turned my attention back on my notebook then, scrawling down a few of the teacher's words.

Ran

"At least you're out of that smell .." When Hisoka gave me a blank look, I elaborated, "The smell all hospitals carry. Of antiseptic, and cheap plastic gloves; alcohol and perfumed medication ... The smell of metal ... And the noises ... The heart-monitors and breathing machines, and-" I stopped before I could go any further, getting myself into a tizzy. Okay, so maybe it was more me who was bothered by all that stuff. I couldn't really be blamed though, could I? I changed the subject entirely. "... When you father visited that day," of course I was talking about the day I was there also, "He said he would get Kyou to visit you ... Are you .. Okay?"

Akihiro

I don't know what the question startled me so much. Perhaps it was the sheer fact that I hadn't actually heard his name much in recent days. My blue gaze slid over towards the third-year, and I couldn't help the small frown that etched into my features. "We've recently had a slight falling-out." I murmured in response to Ko. "His friends were making jokes about Haru-nii and Katsumi-chan, and Aoi was laughing along with them." Typically, Aoi wasn't like that, but he must have found something funny. Either their terrible impressions, or the snide remarks. Typically, my third-year lover was mature about these things, but it must have been one of those days. And I didn't approve in the least.

--

May 31, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

The raven haired male took a deep breath before letting it out slowly and giving the other a small nod. "Yeah, I'm good. I was in the hospital, he wasn't going to dare do anything. He just kind of slept with me. Not in that way- just beside me in the bed until the doctor made him leave." 

Ko:

The little first year frowned a little at that, almost mirroring the others expression. "I'm sorry to hear that, Aki-chan." He murmured, glancing over at the Third year that was being spoken of. He looked bored, really, but didn't bother to go join the two first years or any of his other friends. Ko wanted to say that there had to have been a good explanation to why he did that, so he said as much to the blonde. Then, looking back over at Aoi once more, he turned to look at his best friend. "Is that why he hasn't been sitting with us at lunch?" Ko asked. He had just assumed that the taller male had just needed to spend some time with some of his other friends; even if he had looked like he wasn't having too much fun. 

--

May 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

At that, my shoulders stiffened, and my body went a bit rigid. He slept with him. I thought, gazing at Hisoka with utmost puzzlement. Was he lying, possibly to make me jealous? But the look on Hisoka's face said he was dead-serious; after all, he knows what happens when he lies to my face. He slept with him. How dare he have the audacity to do such a thing; after everything he's put Hisoka through: my Hisoka. When did I start thinking of him as mine, though? Perhaps it didn't matter at the moment. I was growing livid; jealous. My smoldering gaze continued to burn into Hisoka's own cool black eyes, and I chewed the inside of my lip for a while, until the skin broke and it started to bleed. I lapped the metallic rubies away before I finally said, "Why?" I highly doubted Hisoka knew, but it was the first thing to jump from my mouth; the first question in the front of my mind.

Akihiro

"Well .. I can't really stay mad at him that much ..." I murmured, replying to my friend's first comment, about Aoi having a good reason. "Some of the things they said were actually pretty funny ... But ... He didn't have to laugh." At least I didn't physically see him make any of those comments ... Suddenly I felt a little guilty - later that night, I'd blew up entirely on him, tears in my eyes; I was frustrated more than anything - Aoi had started out calm (as he always was) before initially growing furious himself. I wouldn't listen to reason ... "I guess that's why." I added in response to his latter question.

--

June 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

The lesson ended. The others prepared for the next lesson. I yawned. Only one more lesson... I sighed. Somehow I was tired...I placed my head on the desk and took a small nap until the next lesson started.

--

June 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I took a glance over at Saeki when the lesson ended; I noticed he was tired. More bored than anything, probably. I smiled. When the break was over however, I grew a bit alarmed, as he still hadn't woken up. Silently, I rolled up a piece of paper into a ball and threw it at him, as we were a few seats away from each other, and I couldn't very well yell across the room. I figured that would at least wake him up, right?

--

June 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

I didn't notice that I fell asleep. I didn't dream much,maybe just dreaming about Raizel watching me playing basketball. I smiled while dreaming. Suddenly I noticed that something light hit my head. It didn't really bother me much and I scratched the place where I was hit. I heard some noise around me and my eyes slightly open. I heared the sound of the classroom. Immediately,I sat up. The teacher luckily didn't notice that I fell asleep when he entered the room. I looked behind me and my eyes met,Raizel. Somehow I knew that he throw something to wake me up. While looking at him I opened my mouth and said silently "T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U" and smiled at him before turning to the teacher.

--

June 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"I don't know." Hisoka said, looking at Ran and his lip twitched a little as he heard the tone of the others voice. "All he told me was that he was going to sleep, and I assumed in a chair, but he just crawled into the bed with me. So there was no explanation." Though, he also hadn't asked for one. He had honestly been too tired to care, and the other knew that he wouldn't have objected anyway. As long as nothing else happened... When the raven looked at his roommate once more, taking in his stance and how his shoulders were tense, he gave a small sigh, "Ran, I'm okay." Hisoka would be the first to admit that he had gotten more docile since he'd been sick. He just didn't seem to have the energy to continue the fighting like he had been before, or to even make something simple into a fight. 

Ko:

A frown was still playing at his lips when he spoke, "You're right; he shouldn't have, but I'm sure that he didn't mean anything by it." That's what Ko thought anyway, knowing what he did about the older boy. Or at least, he hoped the other wouldn't have meant anything by it. Then, as if seeing how the other felt guilty, he added "Maybe you can talk to him about it again then?" Ko didn't like it when his friend was unhappy. 

--

June 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

At that, I exhaled the breath I hadn't even been aware I was holding. ".. I know." I mumbled, shifting my position on the floor so that I was sitting on my knees. "I don't like the thought of him being so close to you, though." I then added after a moment, looking at the floor then back up at Hisoka all in the same instant. "I don't want him so much as breathing the same air as you." Or breathing, really. I kept that thought to myself however, and I reached out to play with a few strands on the boy's silken hair.

Akihiro

I nodded a bit helplessly. "I think I'm going to." I murmured, looking up at Ko. I then smiled. It was, surprisingly, real. "I overheard Coach say we're playing Hockey today." I stated as a subject-change.

Raizel

I merely chuckled softly, and focused back on the lesson.

--

June 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

For some reason, he was startled by the serious look on Ran's face, but it wasn't all that surprising. Hisoka took in a deep breath before tilting his head to the side a little bit to look at him easier; watching as he played with his hair as well. "I know." He said honestly. "And I doubt he'll be anywhere near me for a little while, at least." After all, he was pretty sure that Ran wouldn't even let the brunette even a mile near him. Hisoka certainly wasn't going to argue with that if that was the case.

Ko:

The purple haired boy gave a small smile back, agreeing to the change in topic. "That's good. We haven't played it in a while." Ko enjoyed hockey, but.. That didn't mean he was too good at it. He was okay, but he was far from a pro. 

--

June 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I yawned a few times but the lesson wasn't really boring. Finally the school bell rang. I sighed and packed my things. I waited for Raizel cuz I wanted to be alone with him.

--

June 2, 2013 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Gweny, I really like this whole "jealous Ran" thing. I think I'll do it more often. It's fun watching Hisoka's reactions to it ; o ; ))

Ran

"A little while?" I echoed, voice obviously incredulous. "I won't ever let that bastard near you." My mind was sent racing back to the day I'd met him - the day he'd threatened me to stay away from Hisoka, what was "his" ... It was strange now, how our roles had suddenly been reversed; how I'd be liable to beat him to a bloody pulp so badly that his own parents wouldn't recognize him when I was done. Or perhaps it wasn't such a startling idea, after all. "As long as I'm alive you can swear to it." 

Akihiro

I agreed, and a few moments later Coach began class. It went by rather quickly, with Ko and I on different teams, it was fun - we'd always clash for the puck, and when we weren't, one of us was always working on a way to get back to each other. The only down-side was that Aoi was on my team; he was the goal-keeper. I saw him a lot, and occasionally, I'd glance at him - more times than not, I'd see him look quickly away from me. It filled my stomach with butterflies.

Soon, however, the bell rang, and we were dismissed from class - the school day had come to an inevitable close.

Raizel

When the school bell rang, I packed up my things, said goodbye to my friends, and walked out the door. I saw Saeki had waited for me, and I smiled shyly. "You really must stop falling asleep in class." I scolded him lightly - playfully - when I saw him.

--

June 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Yo,soon there's the basketball game right? Can I bring girls in the story? I mean,girls from another school,close to the all boys private school has a cheerleading club..and so..)
Saeki

No one was in the classroom now so I could act a bit more spoiled. I placed my head on his shoulder and hugged him "..But..I'm tired..I can't help if the teacher teach such boring stuff while outside we do have such nice weather.." I said hugged him tightly.

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Yes c: 

If you want to bring characters that aren't canon into the story, go right ahead. You don't need permission from me to do it. You can bring in girls, parents, boys from other schools, cousins, etcetera ... No matter what the situation is at the time. ))

Raizel

I laughed gently, stroking his hair back. "It doesn't sound like you're tired to me. It sounds more like you're bored." I smiled. "Why don't we go out for a few hours today?" I suggested.

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Oh cool,thanks. Good to know ^^ Ah,btw how are you and your senpai? ;3 )

Saeki

I smiled and embraced him even more. " I want to..but I can't...only a few more days until the match so all members have to train hard.." I said a bit sad. "But..you have practise too,don't you?" I asked him back and tried to go forward while hugging him from behind.

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Ah. :c We broke up five days after we became a couple. Because I wanted to express some of my feelings to her, that were a little, I guess, depressing. She got upset and made me cry, then talked about me behind my back to my friend Heavyn, and now it's just a  big mess and we're no longer a couple. It can't be helped, I guess. ))

Raizel

I stumbled a bit as he began to walk, and I laughed, before abruptly quieting down. I let him lead me around while he walked from behind. The halls had long since grown empty as we walked. "That's right .. I do have Music Club today ..." I'd honestly forgotten. I smiled though. "I look forward to watching you play in a few days."

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(oh really? O.O What did she talk about,behind your back? o.O Woah..that's mean..I mean..did she say she likes you too? If yes..that's pretty rude to make the person who confessed to her cry..)

Saeki

I started to grin. "Hehe,with you watching me,I can't lose the match." I said and looked at the clock which was hanging on a wall,"Oh damn..it's about time.." I said a bis dissapointed. I kissed Raizel on the cheek. "Sorry, practise will start soon. See you later,I will wait for you at the gate" I said while running and looked at him.

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Yeah, she said she liked me, too, and now I'm doubting she really did in the first place.

She questioned why I liked her in the first place, if I held so much resentment towards her, and asked her why I had to ruin everything and talk to her as if she was a child. I never spoke to her like she was a child though. I only ever tried to help her and give her advice. If that's what she meant, then I'm sorry I was trying to be helpful and caring.

I don't know. I'm over it now, but it hurt at first. ))

Raizel

I waved as he hurried off, smiling despite myself. I walked towards the music room where, surprisingly, there was the sound of the piano pouring out. And Yuuki-sensei wasn't then one playing. I poked my head inside, and saw a boy playing instead - I'd seen him around a few times, but had never payed close attention to him before. I walked over to Yuuki-sensei and stood by her, listening as he played. I smiled faintly, closing my eyes, and involuntarily began to sway some to the notes. When he finished playing, our gazes met. He introduced himself as Hikaru Yakamoto, though his friends called him "Howl". I introduced myself as well, and Sensei explained that he'd recently joined the Music Club. I smiled, and offered to play something with him on the violin. He accepted.

"I watched you play at the Talent show." Hikaru said. "I'm honored to play a piece with you."

I blushed at the compliment, and waved it away with the brush of a hand.

Together, we played beautiful music.

--

June 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

(( c: I like the idea too, my dear Gabbit~))

Hisoka:

"I know that you won't." Hisoka said, tilting his head downwards a little. "I don't need it to be sworn because I already know you mean what you say." It wasn't surprising how much conviction the other had behind his words, and it really wasn't that surprising to find the spark of anger in his eyes; directed at Kyou, he was sure.

Ko:

When the bell had rung, he had changed into his uniform and grabbing his stuff. Ko had bid goodbye to Akihiro, and hoping that things would get a little better by the next day, at least; then he hurried off. 

Aoi:

By this time, Aoi was on his way to the dorm. Normally he took a shower right after gym instead of at night, it was easier and that made sure he didn't smell quite so bad if he went and did other things. Though, instead of making his way to the dorm straight off, he had stayed behind after class to talk to their sensei; as the man had asked of him. Now, seeing as he was changed in his normal uniform, he was now making his way through the halls. 

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Ohh...*pats your head* She's a bad person O: Maybe..she only wanted to try it out..a relationship with a girl..
Ohh you have summer vacation o.o I still have school... T-T have to search for a job..cuz I will graduate..so I'm super busy..with tests now ..@-@)

Saeki

I rushed over to the sport hall. I quickly changed my clothes and was on my way to the hall. I heared alot of voices. I entered the hall and surprised I walked to a friend of mine, "Umm..what's going on?" I said confused and surprised. The others where surrounded my ..girls! I couldn't really believe my eyes. I was told that the neighbour school,the cheerleading group will support us as friendship between the schools. The other guys were super excited. The coach was..talking with the female couch of the cheerleading team. I walked by myself to the box where the balls where inside and started to play by myself because the others were..kinda busy. I was focused on my practise,and after a while,I noticed that some girls were staring at me. I tried to ignore them. After a while,we all started to train.

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.