ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

"Good." I stated, looking at him evenly for a while. Then, I suddenly stopped playing with his hair. Instead, I pushed my hand through the locks entirely, brushing the shaggy hair out of his eyes. I continued to stroke his hair back like that for a while, simply remaining in silence. Then, suddenly, I said: "You're beautiful, Kitten." It was a soft, gentle murmur.

Akihiro

I'd already showered and changed, and I was in my shared dorm, my knees pulled up to my chin. My thoughts were buzzing about aimlessly in my head, and I didn't even notice when the door to the room opened. I did however, notice the shadow that was cast across my body as Aoi crossed the room. I snapped out of my thoughts with a gasp, and focused on the third-year. Without thinking, I burst out with: "Aoi ... I need to talk to you."

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( She's dated girls before. I don't know. It doesn't matter I guess.

Awah :c Good luck finding a job<3 And I wish you luck on your tests. But I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it!~ c: ))

Raizel

In that short amount of time, Hikaru and I bonded a lot. We both had a lot of common interests: Music and painting, as well as literature. I was excited to have found a friend I had so much in common with. He had dark black hair, that gave off a blue sheen in the light, and his eyes were just as dark as his hair, if not a little lighter. He was tall and scrawny, with thick, black-rimmed glasses. His black hair was shaggy and unkept. To put simply: He looked like a nerd, or a bad train wreck or something ... But he was nice, and extremely shy, as it turned out. Eventually, we got onto the topic of love, and he went on and on about his girlfriend back home. I smiled, glad to listen to his tales. After practice was over, the two of us walked out into the hall together, still chattering away.

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(I got so many..rejection..well,I have to keep trying to send my applications..^^' and I'm busy with playing otomegames too(since I have a blog about otomegames..) T-T and animes and mangas @_@ but I don't feel like watching anime or reading mangas now..)

Saeki

Still focus on the training,the others weren't like that and kept staring at the girls because they wasn't used to girls. I sighed. I yelled at him and tried to motivated them,because only a few days until the match. I don't know why but they started to whisper and started to approach me. I blushed a bit embarassed because I wasn't really used to be in the center of a crowd of girls. But I shook my head and told them to let me alone,so that i could concentrate. Somehow they started to get louder with their cheering and especially when they called my name..It was getting slowly annoying. Well,the other were now focused on playing basketball too now. After practise I changed my clothes and waited next to the gate for Raizel but somehow..the girls won't let me alone and started to talk with me.. I didn't want to be rude so I talked with them for  a while. It wasn't that bad so I had a bit fun talking to them.

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( You'll find the right job soon, don't worry love. c: .. Busy schedule you seem to have there xD My days consist of books, internet, and my cats and puppy. ))

Raizel

As I had promised Saeki, I was going to meet him at the gate. Hikaru was still at my side, currently talking about the way his girlfriend's eyes always seemed to light up when she laughed. I smiled faintly. It was cute, listening to him. He was awfully devoted. Eventually, we got off of that topic, and started to sing together - it wasn't a serious song, really. It was just Alouette; a child's song. His hand was on my shoulder as we walked and sang, grinning happily. When we reached the gate, I saw Saeki .. Crowded by girls. My voice suddenly got quiet and trailed off, and Hikaru looked at me quizzically, asking if I was alright. I nodded a bit curtly, and we walked over to Saeki and the girls. "Are you ready to go, Saeki?" I asked, shouldering past the group of females, not even so much as glancing at them. Hikaru still lingered behind, before he said awkwardly,

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow, Rai-kun." And he hurried off.

I continued staring at Saeki.

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(yeah,lately it's really busy O.O Now I also have to give private lesson T-T Well,I get money to buy the itunes card so I can play otomegames..^^' hehe kitties and puppy ^^ oh you have puppies? O: cool ^-^)

Saeki
I was talking to the girls a bit happily when Raizel come. I was surprised by the other guy. Rai-kun? Who's this guy? I thought while looking at the person a bit angrily not noticing that Raizel was looking at me. The girls asked who the handsome guy was. "That's my roommate,Sorry I have to go." I said and smiled at them slightly and took Raizel by his arm. Some girls said something like "See you Saeki~" without using -kun or san. They giggled and walked away. I sighed and looked at Raizel. I kinda wanted to ask him who this guy was,but I was still hesitating

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( I see this xD .. Well, have fun haha~ Yeah c: I got her last week. Her name is Nibbles, and she's the cutest thing ever. ; 3 ; ))

Raizel

When I heard the girls call him Saeki, I suddenly got irritated, a soul look flashing across my features. I had half a mind to whip around and yell at them, but I didn't. I pursed my lips together, my arm still in Saeki's grasp. Finally, I spoke, "Who were they?" I asked, my voice suddenly harsh and cold. I was jealous.

--

June 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(haha....thanks...^^' Ohh what kind of dog is she? :33 )

Saeki

I looked at him,when I heard his tense voice. "They are the cheerleading team from the neigbour school. Seems like they are going to cheer us,when we are going to play" I said..After a while I took his hand "Don't worry..they will go after we played the match." I said and kissed him on the forehead.  After a while..I looked down "...And...who was the boy...who was standing next to you..?" I asked him..with a sad tone in my voice.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( She's a mix. c: A Collie, Smooth-coat Retriever, and a Labrador.<3 I'll take a picture later. ))

Raizel

I felt a little better after he explained the situation to me, but when he brought up Hikaru, I frowned. "He's a boy who recently joined the Music Club. He's great at the Piano." I said, and when I saw the look on Saeki's face, I gave him a reassuring smile. "He likes to talk about music and books and art ... But he mostly enjoys talking about his girlfriend Sayuri." I took his hand in mine, kissing his knuckles.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Ohh,sounds cool O.O,yay picture :33 ^^)

Saeki
I sighed in relieve. "Ahh..I'm relieved.." I said loud."Are you hungry? Let's go to a restaurant,do you have a preference?" I asked him

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I couldn't help but chuckle when he told me he was relieved. I then thought for a few moments. "I really like that Ramen Shop down the street." I mused.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

"Cool,my treat" I said and walked to the ramen shop,he mentioned. I let go of Raizel hand,because I could hear people. While walking "So what kind of person is this...boy..?" I asked him..I was kinda curious...since he's going to be near Raizel.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

My hand felt empty without his in mine, and I scowled a bit. I understood, though. I put my hands in my pockets. "He's very shy." I said, "And quiet. But when you find a topic he likes, he can talk about it for hours. He adores talking about his lover, too." To put simply, we had extremely similar personalities. He was taller than me, too - not that that was much of a surprise. I am, after all, only 165 centimeters tall.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Only 165? I thought he would be about 170...he seemed taller to me on the pic o.o)

Saeki

I stopped and whispered in his ear "But still,you're much more good-looking anc cuter as the guy" I said quietly and walked "come" I said and grinned at him. "Come..!" I said.

--

June 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

He tensed a little at the words, and how the movement had changed slightly, but then he told himself to relax, and he did. After all, it was Ran and he wasn't going to hurt him. "Ran.." The raven couldn't help but wonder, "What... What are we?" 

Aoi:

The tall male heard the words, but he didn't say anything in reply until he had set his stuff on his bed. Then he sat himself on the bed as well and looked at the blonde with his normally cool eyes. Something in his gut twisted a little as he looked at Akihiro, though he didn't let that much show. "Okay." Aoi said. "What do you want to talk about?" Though he had a good guess. 

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

June 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I blushed a little, and smiled at his words. I hurried to catch up to him, reaching my hand out and clinging onto his shirt. We walked side-by-side like that for a while, until we got to the quaint little shop, in which a few people were crowded inside of.

Ran

I hadn't expected him to ask me that ... I pursed my lips together for a while, just gazing at him for a while. Then, I said: "We're whatever you make us out to be, Hisoka." I said. "If you think of us as brothers, then we're brothers. Friends, then we're friends. Strangers, well then, we can be strangers from now on." There was another word I had in mind though; one that I was afraid to say: Lovers. My mind reflected back to the hospital, when I was about to tell Hisoka a secret and the Doctor came in and ruined everything. "Hisoka, I-" ... I gazed at him with calm blue and red eyes. Hisoka, I love you.

Akihiro

I grew silent for a moment, before finally getting the courage to speak. "The other day ... When I heard you laughing at the jokes your friends made about Niisan ..." I trailed off, before I continued on again: "I'm sorry for yelling." I said, quite possibly the opposite of what he probably expected.

--

June 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

We entered the shop and took seat near the wall. A waiter came. " Hmm..I think I want the special" I said while looking at the menu card. The waiter looked at Raizel who was still thinking.

--

June 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Oh, sorry for not replying xD I didn't realize you had said anything ... Eh, yeah. That's my Raizel ; u ; At first he was actually around 170, but over-time I decided to change his height to something shorter and cuter, aha. ))

Raizel

I ordered a bowl of Miso Ramen with leek. The waiter took our order and hurried away. After a bit of silence, I then spoke up again, "Saeki, I've been doing a bit of thinking ..." I paused for a while, before going on: "This Summer, when I visit my parents ... I'm going to tell them that I'm gay." He looked at me. "I know I told you that I couldn't; that I would never be able to but ... I can't keep lying to them; I can't keep leading Dominique on. They need to know the truth. I did a lot of thinking, and I just thought you should know." The Cadis family are Catholic - every single one of them. I knew it wouldn't go over well, but I couldn't continue lying.

--

June 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"Hate to break it to you," His voice started out dry, "But, generally, most brothers don't have sex." He was, of course, speaking of the one time that they had... And when he meant generally he meant most; seeing as the twins that were in their year had.. odd fetishes. Then he took a deep breath, closing his eyes and opening them again all in the same moment; his black eyes meeting mismatched ones. "I think.... I think we're practically in a rel-" Hisoka hesitated on the word, never once had he thought about ever using the term for himself. However, that's what they were weren't they? "In a relationship." He finished the sentence that he had cut off. 

Aoi:

The dark haired boy let out a sigh. He had, indeed, knew what it was the other wanted to talk about. "It's okay, Akihiro." Aoi said with a small smile, even though he was slightly surprised by this turn of events. "You had the right to. After all, it's your family that they were talking about- that I laughed at." 

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

June 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(haha it's okay, ohh let's say he's 168? xD ah,when is the festival? Didn't you mention it..along time.ago..? ^^')
Saeki

My eyes widend when I heard,what he was planning to do. I listened to him and smiled slightly. I took one of his hand. "it's okay..I don't mind if you say it to your parents..you know I will always support you..and if you are alone,you can just live with me and my family,I think they will like you " i said happily. "I think I will help out my uncle on the farm he owns and help in the shop which my parents own" I said..but just thinking of that made me sigh. "Ah..I will miss you..." I said.. a bit funny.

--

June 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( That will work, then xD Me, I'm only 157 u ~ u im so short ahh 

The Spring Festival is in April; Summer vacation starts a week or so into July. c: It's about Mid-March now.

Oh yeah, and I'd just like to let you know that I'm in the process of writing a fiction/one-shot about Raizel; about part of his trip over the Summer Vacation. Just the first two weeks or so, rather than the entire thing. I just wanted to know if you'd like to read it when I'm done writing it? ))

Ran

My mouth had, honestly, gone a bit dry. "Are we?" I questioned him slowly, meeting his gaze. "I don't recall ever asking you to be my boyfriend." I sounded amused, and part of me was - just by the way he was speaking; how simply and carefully he was pronouncing every word. "It does seem like it though, doesn't it?" My voice was soft, and my hand had moved down to cup his cheek. "But who knows? Some brothers are just that close you know. It would be possible for you to think of me as your oniisan."

Akihiro

"You were just .. Laughing though. It's not like you joined in on insulting him ... And ... Being honest, some of those things were ... Kind of ... Maybe a little humorous." I had been gazing at the ground, before inevitably looking up at the third year, who was staring at me evenly. I sighed. "The point is that I didn't have to get as angry as I did."

Raizel

I smiled, my chest stirring a little bit, and I gripped his hand in mine. "I'm glad." It was going to be difficult for me .. To come out to my parents. But I knew it had to be done one way or the other. I said: "I'll miss you, too. But, we can call each other, and text each other. We also have written letters ... And if you have a computer and webcam we could video-chat?" I offered gently.

--

June 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.