ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

I pursed my lips for a moment, going straight to the last words first, "I know that I'm a freak about some things but I'm not that weird." I stated seriously. If I thought of him as a brother, there would be no way that I would even think about kissing him. I tilted my head down a little, so that I was still, technically, looking at Ran's face but not meeting my eyes to his. "You might not have asked me," I said, my words slow and more quiet than they had been a moment before, "But, you do some things that might as well be treating me like one." 

Aoi:

I let out a small sigh before giving him a small smile. "It's alright, okay? They were saying some things that insulted him, and I didn't say anything against it. You had every right to be upset with me." 

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

June 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I gazed at him for a while, my hand still pressed against his cheek. Finally, I smiled. A genuine smile - something so terribly rare; something that only ever looked snide or mocking when I allowed it to show. "And to you, that's being in a relationship? Just being treated like--" I paused then, remembering my words: We can be whatever you want us to be. My eyes were soft then as I looked at him, and I leaned down, kissing his slowly and carefully; but it was full of passion I only ever reserved for him. When I pulled away, I said, "Then make your thoughts a reality;" I watched him closely. "Be my lover."

Akihiro

"But-" I stopped before I could protest again. There was no point in arguing with him any further. "Alright." I murmured, and I flashed him a coy smile.

--

June 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

I worried at my bottom lip for a few moments, and trying to ignorre the silence that filled the space between us. It wasn't like I didn't want it, it was... It was just complicated. Then I let my eyes flickered up to look into his eyes once more and I let out a slightly shaky breath, nodding lightly. "Okay." I breathed out, looking at him. "I'll be your lover."

Aoi:

I gave him another, larger smile. "I'd tell you to come here so I could give you a hug, but, seeing as you're already clean and I smell, I don't think you'd appreciate that." 

--

June 2, 2013 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I don't know what I expected when - if - this moment came, but my mind had gone blank. I stared at him for a few moments, as if questioning my own ears. However, after a few moments of silent contemplation, my mind began to work once more. I knew Hisoka didn't really know what to do after this point - he'd never been in a relationship; he didn't know how they worked. But ... They weren't that different from friendships, really, aside from the fact that they're far more physical than any friendship should be. I took his face in my palms, and I pecked his lips gently, to express my gratitude. 

Akihiro

I blinked at him, before I giggled some. "Honestly, Aoi-" I said, plugging my nose and feigning disgust - I knew he'd be able to see through it. He always seemed to see through my jokes, "I thought you'd never mention it. I can smell you from all the way over here."

--

June 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

I returned the small kiss before moving, rolling onto my side because my elbows were starting to ache. Losing weight had made it easier to tire myself out; even if I was just trying to hold myself up. I just continued to look at him, not entirely sure what to say before a small noise rose in my throat as I cleared it. "Aren't you going to get in trouble for skipping the last part of the day?" I asked, looking at him seriously. Maybe it wasn't the best to say, but... I said it anyway.

Aoi:

I let out a huff of laughter for a small moment. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did; I smell." I said. "I'm going to get a shower in, and then we can do something if you'd like." Then I forced myself to get to my feet and grab some clothes that weren't quite as restricting as the uniform we had to where for school and heading into the bathroom to get that much needed shower.

--

June 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I don't know what I'd expected him to say, but it certainly wasn't that. I shrugged. "I will," I said, my voice holding nonchalance, "But it was worth it." I crossed my arms and rested them on Hisoka's bed, my chin following shortly afterwards. 

Akihiro

I watched him leave, smiling despite myself. I laid back on my bed, my feet flat on my mattress, and my hands on my chest. I gazed up at the ceiling. I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

--

June 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Oh sure ^w^)

Saeki

I  smiled "Texting and phoning you won't be a problem ...but video chat.." I thought for a moment and sighed while scratching the back of my head "..Depends if my parents..who can barely use the phone to phone me and the remote to watch Tv have a computer.." I said " But don't worry..I will buy an laptop if I get enough money by doing part time jobs at the restaurant of family or somewhere else" I said while smiling.

--

June 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

I grinned a little as surprise seemed to show on his face; that didn't happen very often, and I always found it amusing when the emotion showed itself. "I am not worth getting in trouble for." I said seriously, but mentally shrugged anyway. I probably would have done the same thing... Well... Most likely. Maybe. Point being, I didn't think I was worth him getting in trouble over- whether or not the class was dull.

Aoi:

I gave a small hum as I quickly stripped out of my uniform and got under the hot water that I had running. It wasn't like I was going to take a long shower; just a quick one to clean the sweat off my body. I didn't need to wash my hair today, seeing as I had the day before. I never washed it every day. It was bad for the hair, and I didn't need that. Once I had lathered myself with soap and washed myself off as best I could, I shut the water off and stepped out. Drying myself off and getting dressed, I just looked into the mirror for a few moments, watching myself as I toweled my hair completely.

--

June 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I startled at his offer, shaking my head furiously. "Oh no, if you have to buy it .. I don't want you to go to such measures. Cellphone and letters should be enough, really." I didn't want him to go to such lengths. I could last - maybe - without seeing his face. After all, it was only a month and a half ... I watched as the waiter came back with our food, before leaving the check quietly on the table. I murmured a quick Itadakimasu before taking a bite of my ramen. I hadn't realized how hungry I had gotten.

Ran

At that, I shrugged, ignoring the little grin that dared show up on his face. "Maybe ... The point is that I risked getting in trouble to see you, whether you're worth that trouble or not." I stated, voice dripping with convicted pertinence. 

AKihiro

As I waited for the third-year to return, I decided to read a couple pages from the novel Haru had bought me a few days ago: Wuthering Heights it was called. He said he read it once a long time ago for a school assignment, but they no longer required students to read it. He said it was a great book but, to be honest, I was getting a bit confused. This old Victorian language was confusing me a bit. But I didn't stop reading.

--

June 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I made an emotionless expression,but I nodded "Okay..I will call you every day!" I said energetic. After the waiter came,we started to eat. I started to eat but I stopped and watched Raizel's face for a while. I chuckled a bit and when our eyes met,I smiled "..You look cute if you eat like that" and  continued with eating.

--

June 7, 2013 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I blinked a few times, before my cheeks became red. I finished chewing my mouthful, and once I swallowed, I dabbed at my mouth with my napkin. I became a bit flustered, but I didn't say anything; I merely continued to eat, gazing down at my bowl of ramen, and refusing to look up again.

--

June 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Omg..boobs O.O xD where did you found that xD )

Saeki

My smiled to myself and finished my bowl quickly. After we finished it,we paid for our meals and walked home. "Ohh..that was delicious!" I said happily. I sighed when I look at my watch "...ugh..don't want to go to school tomorrow.." I said

--

June 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Have you ever heard of the expression "Calm your tits" when you're upset or frustrated? Well, I googled "Uncalm tits" one day because I was curious if boobs could be "not calm", and this came up. And let me tell you, the results I found were hilarious. Eventually I found pictures of Kpop idols and anime in the Image results ... It was odd. Most of it came from a source on tumblr, of course. ))

Raizel

I walked next to him, my hands still in my pockets. I chuckled at his comment. "Ah, Saeki, the weekend is approaching soon though." I said thoughtfully, tilting my head to the side.

--

June 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I sighed and walked with Raizel home. Arrived at our dorm,I was kinda happy. When we both entered our room I hugged my roomate from behind. "Ahh...I'm tired.." I said and placed my head on his shoulder. "Let me stay like this for a while." I said quietly..Then after a while I let him go and placed my bag on my desk and walked over to my bed. I changed my clothes in the room.

--

June 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I was glad that he didn't want to separate immediately; I found comfort in the warmth of his body against mine. When he went to change, I watched him for a few moments, before quickly looking away. I too, changed, into my silken pajamas, before pulling my hair back and putting it into a small ponytail. I looked at Saeki then, sitting down on the edge of my bed. I wasn't that tired, but I didn't have to practice for basketball; I knew he would be exhausted until the season was over. I smiled despite myself.

--

June 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I entered my bed and lay down. I looked at Raizel who smiled to himself "Why are you smiling..?" I said while grinning to him.

--

June 9, 2013 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( I finished Raizel's oneshot/fiction. It's a bit long ... But it talks about his first two weeks back in London ... http://incubiilovers.deviantart.com/art/I-Hate-This-Part-376713049?q=gallery%3Aincubiilovers&qo=0

If there are parts you don't understand, try checking the description underneath the fiction to see if that would help any ^ ^ ))

Raizel

I looked at him, my cool red gaze landing on his own brown eyes. "Oh, no reason ... Just lost in thought, I guess." I was happy for some reason. Really happy. Maybe it was just the sheer fact that I hadn't been so relaxed in a long time; or maybe it was just because I got to share my time with Saeki. I don't know.  With a sigh, I too crawled under my blankets, pulling them up to my chin.

--

June 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

My grin turned into a small tight lipped smile that seemed to vanish almost instantly; I still wasn't used to smiling a ton if I did. "I suppose so." I said, just looking at him. Of course, I was seeing him from a sideways angle, but that was just a small technicality that could be ignored.

Aoi:

"Are you enjoying your book?" I asked, stretching my arms and popping my shoulder blades as I walked out of the bathroom, and I found my eyes instantly locked onto Akihiro's form.

--

June 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I looked at him for a few moments, watching that smile of his disappear within a matter of heartbeats. Suddenly I felt a little sullen. Finally, I said: "I'm going to that Ramen House down the street. Do you want me to bring you anything?" I asked him as I stood up and shrugged a jacket on.

Akihiro

I looked up from the book when I saw Aoi come in, and I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. I looked back down at the book, dog-earing the page, and set it down beside me. "It's ... Different." I murmured as an answer. "I honestly don't know if I like it or not." I looked at him with big blue eyes. Cocking my head to the side, I allowed tendrils of my blonde hair to cascade over my shoulder. It was getting long: I was due for a haircut soon ...

--

June 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"No, thanks, but you could always take me to the Ramen House." I said drily, knowing full well that wouldn't happen. It's not like I wanted anything - though I did appreciate the question - but I did want to get out of the room. Though, I knew how unlikely it was for Ran to actually agree to let me out of the room until I was feeling better. Or, until he felt that I was feeling better.

Aoi:

"I know that there are some books that are like that. At least it's not boring you to death." I said, sitting down next to him and looking at the cover of the book. "What're you doing tomorrow night?"

--

June 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.