ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

I looked at him blankly for a few moments, silence ensuing. Finally, I said, "We both know that won't be happening, so why did you bother suggesting it?" I bent down, running my hands through his black hair, checking his temperature simultaneously, as my hand brushed against his forehead. He didn't feel warm ... "I'll be back in an hour, tops." I said. Without waiting for a reply, I swept away.

Akihiro

"Tomorrow night?" I echoed. I thought for a few moments, shaking my head. "I don't have any  plans." I didn't have work tomorrow, either - I only worked three days out of the week; Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. It wasn't much, but enough to get me a paycheck. And seeing as tomorrow was Wednesday ... "Why?" I asked, looking at him.

--

June 12, 2013 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

I gave a huff of frustration before laying back down flat on my back. It's not like I didn't see that coming, but I still didn't like being told I had to stay put. If I was left to my own devices again tomorrow and couldn't go anywhere - like I knew would happen - I would be leaving the room anyway. Nanami and Ran could hunt me down if they wanted to, but I was sick of staying in the same room day after day without being able to leave. Feeling well enough or not was out of the question. With that in mind, I closed my eyes and willed myself to a sleep that came rather quickly.

Aoi:

"I was thinking we could catch a movie if you weren't busy." I said, looking at him. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to, but... Why not? Besides, I needed to tell him something that I would rather do when we weren't in the school building. "What do you say?"

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

June 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Akihiro

At that, I smiled faintly. "I would like that, yes." I murmured, blinking up at him.

--

June 14, 2013 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(sure,^^ Sorry,that I wasn't online..much to do in school..next week I'm going to graduate :3)

Saeki
I smiled silently at his direction and pulled the blanket. "Oyasumi.." I said in a soft voice and closed my eyes.

--

June 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( It's alright ^ ^ I won't be online much myself for about a month, anyways.

Have fun with your graduation~ ))

Raizel

"Oyasumi ..." I whispered back, pulling the blankets up over my head. I closed my eyes, but sleep wouldn't come.

--

June 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

I tried to sleep but I couldn't..I looked at the alarm clock and about a hour had passed. I turned around and faced Raizel's bed...I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not. I stood up and opened the window slightly. I looked out and let the cold but pleasant breeze come inside.It was night and I stared at the sky..I didn't though much just spacing out.

--

June 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I heard as he got up; as he opened the window ... I smiled some, despite myself, and carefully turned around to face him. His profile was outlined in moonlight, and his ivory skin gloweed a fair white in the washed-out light. I found myself staring in his direction. I sat up, getting out of bed. I padded over to him, touching his shoulder gently, before wrapping my arms around his middle from behind. I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Can't sleep, Saeki?" I questioned.

--

June 21, 2013 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(hi ^^How is california ? :3 )

Saeki

I sighed silently and noticed a light touch on my shoulder. I looked back and saw the face of my roommate. I smiled at him slightly. "Yeah.." I said and moved a bit to the right to give Raizel space. When he was standing next to me. I repsponsed "You can't sleep too?" I chuckled quietly and lightly.

--

June 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( It's nice q u q Not as pretty as i'd expected it to be, but it's ncie ... All of my relatives out here are so much like my mother, it's nostalgic. I was around three of my Aunts yesterday, and they were all ditzy and loud and bubbly like her, it made me cry.

Other than that though, it's great. ^ ^ ))

Raizel

I shook my head at him, long locks of black hair fallng gently into my eyes. "I can't." I mumbled, "My insomnia decided to visit again tonight." It was the first time in a few days that it had decided to return to me. I knew the nights of a peaceful sleep wouldn't last very long, but I'd at least hoped that I would be able to sleep tonight. I was tired. "Any reason you can't sleep? Is there a lot on your mind?" My voice was merely a whisper in the darkness; we were the only two here, but I felt almost afraid to speak any louder ... As if it would shatter the peace between us and awake something dark and vulgar.

--

June 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Aww..that sounds..somehow nice ... :) *pats you* I hope you have much fun ^^ And how's the weather? :3)

Saeki

I looked at him "Oh Insomnia..I didn't know..I see that's you can't sleep.." I said and  my gaze turned back to the sky. "I don't know why I can't sleep..Maybe I'm a bit nervous because the match is coming soon.." I laughed awkwardly and quietly. After some moments I closed the window and turned to Raizel. I hugged him. "...To be honest..I don't want you to go..I just realized my feelings for you..and we just got together....but ..you have to right?" I said quietly. "Sorry...well..we let's take it as a Mission. We have to bear it...and..after when we are together again" I said "..let's love each other much.." I whispered in his ear. My hug was getting a bit more tighter..

--

June 22, 2013 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( I will, aha. c: The weather .. It's very hot and sunny. But the heat is dry. Where I live, our heat is very humid and wet, making it feel hotter than it really is. So it's quite different here than it is in Ohio. I like it though. ))

Raizel

I sucked in a gentle breath, my eyes widening some at his words. I felt like crying, but no tears would come. Probably because of how terribly true his words were, and I've known since the very beginning, that this was dangerous. I can't fall in love, Saeki. For me, it's a burden. I had told him that day at the Onsen, and I had meant every word. But I only used it as more of a crutch that anything, because- Look what you went and did anyways, Raizel. You fell in love. I returned his embrace, wrapping my arms tightly around him, burying my face into his neck. "I won't ever forget you." He whispered, his voice a fleeting enigma. "And I will never stop loving you ... I hope we can meet again some day ... In the future."

(( tHAT POST OF YOURS LITERALLY MADE MY HEART SHATTER OH MY WHAT. ))

--

June 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(oh sounds nice..the weather here is crazy..a few days it is hot..and then it gets colder and then hotter again..-_-')

Saeki

"Don't say it like ..that...if you say..it like that..it sounds like we never be able to see each other again.." I said. Minutes passed and we were still hugging,in the room. "hey.." I said "..let's sleep together..just sleeping." I said..I could feel his warmth..and I didn't want to lose that..familiar smell..this relaxing feeling that I only have when I'm with him..and specially his warmth. I hold his hand and walked to my bed. I lay down and pulled him to my side.I pulled the blanket over our bodies with my empty hand because I was still holding his with my other hand.We were laying close and faced each other. "..once again..good night.." I said and kissed his forehead..having him next to me..I could finally fall asleep easily..

(ahaha...ha..^^' :3)

--

June 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( That sounds like Ohio xD ... One moment it's hot, the next it's freezing temperature. In California the weather's a bit constant ... It's very warm for a good majority of the time. ))

Raizel

I smiled gently, allowing him to lead me to his bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso, nuzzling into him. You're right. I thought fleetingly and wistfully, I will see you again. I'll make it my dream ... To come back and see you. I rested my head on his shoulder, pulling my knees up. My hands rested on his abdomen, and I sighed softly, audibly, closing my eyes. 'Good night, my love." I whispered to him. It took a while - an hour, two hours, I'm not sure - but eventually, I too fell into the clutches of sleep.

--

June 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(yesterday it was soo hot that I spent my whole birthday sleeping xD)

Saeki

Hours passed and eventually the morning came.With the sound of my alarm clock I woke up and reached to the clock to shut it down. I opened my eyes and I felt the body next to me. I smiled and stroke his long hair and watched him until he woke up.

--

June 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Awah xD Happy belated birthday love. c: How old does that make you, if you don't mind me asking? ))

Raizel

My eyes fluttered open, and I came face-to-face with Saeki. At first I startled, before quickly calming down. I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. I smiled. "Good morning." I whispered to him, rolling over onto my back before inevitably sitting up.

--

June 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Sweet sixteen ^^ Actually I wanted to meet up with a friend but seems like she dumped me because I didn't told her when she could come to my house,even though she always comes at the same time ^^' and yesterday I was so so angry thinking about that..that wasn't the first time that she dumped me..so I told her my opinion through fb ^^' And now I'm feeling sad..because she hasn't replied)

Saeki

"Morning" I said in a cheerful tone. When Raizel was about to stand up I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him. I pulled myself up and kissed him on the cheek. "Okay,now I'm motivated to go to school" I said energetic and stood up.

--

June 23, 2013 at 6:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( That's terrible :c That happened to me once though, on my fourteenths birthday. I invited all of my friends and reletives, and the only one who came was my cousin xD ... I hope everything clears up between you two! If there's anything I don't like, it's a fight between friends. ))

Raizel

I laughed quietly at that remark, standing up myself. I reached up and stroked his cheek gently, before heading over to my side of the room to put on my uniform. "I take it you slept well, love?" I questioned as I was pullling my sweater over my head, I looked at him, my gaze endearing.

--

June 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Nahh..not sure,she responded something like I will try not to break promises anymore because you're so important to me and blah..not sure if I can trust her because I already know her personality..and well..yeah..not sure if she really is going to do this..^^')

Saeki

I blushed a bit when he mentioned my love. "Ah..yeah..I slept well,I hope you too" Saeki turned while putting his clothes on and smiled at him. A few minutes passed and I was already finished dressed. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said to brush my teeth. Another few minutes I walked back and took my bag and walked to Raizel who was waiting for me. "Okay,let's go" I said cheerful.

--

June 23, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Well, we can only hope ... If she's a true friend, she would keep her promise. ))

Raizel

I smiled, grabbing my bag as well. "Right." I murmured, following him out the door. Before he could exit however, I kissed him gently on the lips. I padded down the hall after that, towards the school building.

--

June 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I was surprised when I got a kiss on my cheek and stopped walking. I looked after Raizel who was walking in front of me. I lifted my hand and touched the place he kissed me. I smiled for a short second and started to walk after him. I was walking now next to him and short afterwards we arrived at school.  I walked to my seat and placed my bag on the ground. I looked at Raizel who was talking to a friend now and took a seat.

--

June 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.