ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I was murmuring excitedly to Haru about the manga he had lent me the other day - Absolute Boyfriend - and he continuously reminded me how amazed he was that I'd never heard of it before. Our whispers died down however, when the sensei came into the room and class began.

--

June 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
Like always it was boring..I sighed silently loud.And after some time the first lesson ended. I stretched my body. It was a small break but I didn't feel like attending the next lesson. It was history..absolutely boring.. I walked into direction door. No one was really paying attention to me,they were busy with their stuff. I left the classroom and walked up to the roof. It was a nice day. I walked to a wall. I leaned against it and closed my eyes. The wind felt nice and the warmth was relaxing

--

July 6, 2013 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Should we do a time-skip? I feel things are moving a bit slowly now ... Perhaps we could jump to the Spring Festival in April? ))

--

July 7, 2013 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Sure ^^ I thought the same )

--

July 7, 2013 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Okay ^ ^ ))

Raizel

Everyone was busy and bubbly, chattering on and on about how fun the school's festival was going to be tonight. School had been cancelled for the week, both in preparation for it, and to host in. Booths were put up, some with food, some with games, and some hosted by the school clubs Family could be invited to the school premesis to partake in such activities. I'd sent my parents a letter talking about it, but I didn't expect them to come; it didn't surprise me that they sent a letter back saying how much they wished they could go. I smiled at the thought, anyways. Walking around with my violin case and music box - the one I'd recieved after getting first place in the talent show - I stopped at the Music Club's booth to drop it off. I was a member of the Music Club after all, and I had priorities to help run it. After we finished seeting up the booth, and the game that we were going to host with it - it had something to do with famous composers such as Beethoven and Bach - Yuuki-sensei gave me permissiong to leave, though I had to come back before sunset so I could run my shift before night came and the festival came to an end. I thanked her, and hurried off to find Saeki.

Haru

My brother and I were walking around campus, hand-in-hand, murmuring and talking about little things. I said my hellos to Raizel when I saw him, and we stopped to talk for a while. He left us in a laughing fit. Akihiro and I didn't expect our parents or step-mother to come, which is why we were so surprised when we saw two familiar looking French faces. Our father and step-mother were here. I exchanged a glance with the blonde first-year at my side, and back up at Adrian and Belle. This was going to be awkward, I knew. I absolutely couldn't stand Belle, and I wasn't exactly happy with my father for leaving us, either. But at least my mother wasn't here. I don't know what I'd do if she was. With a sigh, I went over to greet them, tugging Akihiro along with me.

Akihiro

Aniki hadn't given me much of a choice, whether to follow or not, so I did. It's not like I minded much: I liked Belle a lot; she was good for our father, whereas our mother was not. I considered her part of the family, but Haru didn't think like that. With a bright smile on my face, I greeted them in their fluent tongue. Both of the people before me were born in France. Adrien, our father, moved to Japan after he graduated college. The only reason he came here was because he met my mother online, and fell in love. They married immediately. However, as the years passed, things got worse and worse between them, especially as the both of them took up drinking. My mother was worse off. They got a divorce. My mother became violent. I contracted schizophrenia, Aniki was abused daily; I was ignored like funiture. A few years later Adrien showed up in our lives again with a women named Belle, his new wife. She spoke absolutely no Japanese, but she was learning. I hugged the both of them. Haru stayed at a distance.

Hiroaki

Of course I invited my parents! A homosexual couple or not, I was proud of them; isn't that the way it should be? Shouldn't you be proud of your parents? I knew what people said about me having two men as parents, but they raised me well enough, I think, and my sister Kiku, too. So I invited them. Currently, I was walking around campus with the three of them, showing them around. Kiku had her hand in mine - such a cute little toddler she was - while my parents walked behind me, their own two hands clasped together. It had been a few months since my father's car accident, and he was out of his cast. I was thankful. He could go back to work (I'm sure my "mom" was more relieved than I was). As we walked around, I spotted Ko, I hurried  over to him, calling out his name. My parents and sister adored him just as much as I did (if not a little less).

Ran

With a sigh, my legs dangled over the rbranch of a tree, my eyes scanning over the vast blue sky. It was still early afternoon, and they were already hosting the festival? Countless games were set up; Go booths, Shogi Booths, Music booths, writing booths, world culture booths, booths with those fishing games, etcetera. And how could you forget the various food booths that the Home Economics club threw together? Masses of people were here - many boys with their girlfriends and/or family, some just with their friends - .... It was all a bit sickening, really. Personally, all I wanted to do was spend my time alone with Hisoka, whether we interacted with each other or just sat in silence, but that clearly wouldn't be happening today. I just hoped my parents - or even his parents (Or Kyou) wouldn't show up. That would quite possibly sour my mood further.

--

July 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Wow you wrote alot o.o)

Saeki
I walked around and looked at the time "Oh it's time" I said and hurried to the gate. My parents,my sister Nami and my grandma were coming. Luckily they still weren't there,so I waited for them. I hadn't to wait long. I could hear the voice of my mother who was calling my name with a loud but still happy tone. "Saeki~" I laughed a bit awkward since a few classmates were looking at me when they heard her voice. I waved back "Hi,how have you been?" I said and they answered they were fine. I hugged my grandma and Nami. Together we started to walk. I told them how I have been and that my team got into the finals. I was a bit dissapointed that Raizel couldn't see him,but I told him before the first match that I wanted to spare him for the finals,as my luck charm. He wasn't really happy at first but he accepted it. My sister was sitting on my shoulders. My mom and my grandma talked to the teachers and my dad eat at every food store something.I looked around and searched for a certain person because I wanted to introduce him to my family. I couldn't find him so I tried to have fun with my family while looking out for him.

--

July 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( Aha, yeah ^ ^ ;; I would have written more but-- ))

Raizel

As I looked for Saeki, I took my time in looking around. I stopped at  a few booths, taking a look at the games, or watching someone try to get a small prize. Eventually though, I grew bored. i didn't have anyone to share this time with ... That's when I found who I was looking for. My eyes lit up when I saw him standing next to a pair of adults and an elderly woman, a girl on his shoulders. My eyes softened with affection,and I walked over to him, taking my time in doing so. I touched his arm gently when I approached, before immediately removing it and allowing it to lay at my side. "Hello~" I chimed in my soft voice to my roommate.

--

July 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki

I had fun spending time with my family. While we were eating takoyaki I heard a familiar voice and turned around. Nami was surprised by my sudden turn and looked at the guy who was coming into our direction. "Hey" i said with a happy tone. My parents and grandma got curious and looked curious at the handsome boy next to me. "He's Raizel. He's my roomate and my friend" I said and introduced him to my family. Nami was still staring at him,my grandma smiled at him and my parents welcomed him. "Hello Raizel-kun. Nice too meet you. I'm Saekis mother." "And I'm his father" they said. Not much later my dad found another food store and walked to it. My mom sighed. "He's such troublemaker,who loved food" and laughed a bit,while walking after him. I laughed awkwardly while looking after them. Nami struggled,I noticed it and let her down on the ground. She walked towards Raizel and said with sparkle eyes "You are pretty. I like your hair" she said while looking at him. Behind her,my grandma and I chuckled by her comment.

--

July 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I looked at her, a bit stunned. And the surprise showed on my face, too, before a grin bloomed on my face. I laughed. "Thank you very much." I murmured. "But you're far prettier than I am, Nami-chan." I said, ruffling her hair a bit. I straightened up, looking towards Saeki's grandmother. I dipped my head to her. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you-" I spoke about his parents too, even though they had run off to another food stand, "Saeki's spoken a lot about you." I glanced up at the Asian boy to my side, before looking back at his grandmother and sister.

--

July 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
My grandma looked at him surprised to hear such polite words from the man. Her face changed into a smiling one. "It's also a pleasure to meet you,too. I also heard alot about you." She said while smiling. I watched them.I was really happy that my family liked him. I started to smile. Nami noticed it. "Oni-chan why are you smiling like that?" "Huh?" I looked at her an tried to look normal "Ah,it just that I'm happy that you are all here." I said,I couldn't really tell her that I was happy because my family accepted my love. I blushed a bit by the thought..my love. I shook my head. "Okay,let's search for the others" I said and meant my parents. Nami walked to me. "Oni-chan,hand" She said and showed me her hand. I smiled and took hers. Then she dragged me to Raizel. "I want to hold your hand!" She said and smiled while stretching her hand into his direction. I watched them. My grandma was next to me. "Nami already likes Raizel" She said while giggeling. I responsed with "Yeah.." while looking at him. My grandma looked at me.

--

July 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I looked at her first inquisitively. However, I smiled at her outstretched hand, taking it in my own. It was warm and soft; delicate and small. I squeezed her hand gently. I had seen the smile that was on Saeki's face earlier (and I hadn't missed the blush, either), and I knew what he was thinking. I too, was glad. I looked at my boyfriend, meeting his gaze. I held it with affection for a few moments, before i glanced back down at Nami. "How old are you?" I asked her many questions, all of which she seemed to reply to with great vigor. We passed by Hikaru - my friend from the Music club - as we searched for Saeki's parents. He and Yuuki-sensei were running the booth. Currently, Hikaru and a girl - possibly his girlfriend, by how close they were sitting together, were playing a guessing game and competing for a prize at the Club's stand. I murmured a few words to him as we passed, eventually finding his parents.

--

July 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Let's wait for the others to rp too,okay? )

Saeki
Nami looked at him. "I'm five!" She said cheerfully. I watched them and chuckled again. After some time we found my parents on an okonomiyaki store. "oh my,I'm sorry that I just go. My husband really does look food even though he doesn't look like it " my mom said. It was true..my dad wasn't overweight..he was thin. My dad finished his food and introduced himself once again. I was a bit embarassed that my parents..would act like that in front of Raizel. Nami looked at dad. "Papa,I want okonomiyaki,too!" She said and jumped enthusiastic. "Okay,why don't we all eat something" My dad said. My mom,grandma and Nami looked at him. "Are you hungry,too?" My mom asked him. "Yeah eat with us!" Nami said happy. I looked at him. "Come" I said and smiled at him.

--

July 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"Kiyoko, you're being dumb again." I sighed, watching my sister with a grin as she danced to music only she could hear. It wasn't out of the norm, but she didn't often do it in public. She was currently trying to find Haru and Akihiro - she seemed to get along well with them and really liked them. That was good and all, but I- Sometimes I just wondered what she had up her sleeves. Most of the time I didn't think she was innocent; she was the devil in human form. With a roll of her eyes and a huff, she stopped spinning and just took to walking beside me. The younger girl was the only one able to actually come to the festival - Mom and Dad were working. I didn't mind it at all. Truthfully, I liked spending time with my sister without our parents; even if she was a pain.

Aoi:

I sighed, stretching my arms up and cracking my back as I walked away from the booth- it was hosting a game of Go. You couldn't forfeit if you didn't want to continue playing, you had to keep going until you lost. The winner out of all would get a small bag filled with smalll items. I did win, and I was proud of that fact. It had taken a little longer than I had thought though. The bag was filled with little candies and coins and buttons. Cute little things you could get anywhere.

Ko:

I turned my head as I heard my name being called, and a grin broke out on my face as I saw Hiroaki hurrying over. "Hey, Hiroaki!" I said happily. "Are you having fun?" Of course I was going to be happy- it was a good day and I had no reason to be in a bad mood. Honestly, it's a festival! Who in their right mind wood be in a bad mood? Plus, Tanya - she skipped school, and she is fully prepared for Mother to yell at her later for it; she also took evening art classes - and her boyfriend decided to come. However, they were at a booth a little ways away. "Hello." I said a little shyly. Of course I liked Hiroaki's parents, but I was still shy around them- I couldn't help it!

Hisoka:

There were a lot of people, and I didn't really like it. Sure, I could go back to my dorm and stay there and there would be a lot less of a crowd there. However, I didn't really want to do that. I was back in classes now that I was stronger- the treatments were working, even though it was slowly. Though I wasn't supposed to go outside too often, but I just wanted to get out of the room. Nanami didn't have a problem with it, as long as there were enough people around. There wasn't anything of interest out here anyway, but Kyou had said that he might pop in, and I didn't want to be in my room - alone - when he did finally show up. So, I was leaning against one of the walls that separated a booth from a different booth.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

July 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( I was actually going to suggest that, if you weren't going to ^ - ^ ))

Raizel

I accepted Saeki's father's new introduction, and gave one of my own in return. Then, when they asked me to eat with them, I startled a little. I hadn't expected that. "Well .." I murmured slowly; I was a bit unsure, "I haven't eaten since this morning ..." I had been busy helpng Yuuki-sensei set up our booth, and had worked through lunch. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt." I accepted the invitation, looking up at Saeki. I returned his smile, before looking down at Nami and allowing my smile to widen at her glee.

Haru

"Ne me donnez pas cette merde." I spat at my father when he said something to me about how he "couldn't stop thinking about us since the last time he saw us." I wasn't going to believe that. If he cared as much as he said he did, he wouldn't have left us: and if he did, he would have taken us with him, rather than keeping AKihiro and I with her. My father was full of shit, and i knew it. Aki would decline that, and tell me I was just being paranoid, but I knew the truth. Adrien didn't care. After exchanging a few more fiesty words, I'd had enough. I turned and stalked away, ignoring my brother and father's calls. I was fuming, and I simply needed to get away from them. At least I was being a big persona nd walking away. In the past I would have fought longer. But now ...

Akihiro

I apologized for my brother, and instead proceeded to walk around the festival with my father and step-mother. We exchanged words as we walked, and my father played a Shogi match with Haru's sensei, Nagase. Of course, Adrien won. He was a master at Shogi. All in all, I was having a fair time with my father. I seriously had absolutely no idea why Haru thought he was such a demon. 

Hiroaki

"Your parents didn't come?" I asked him as I approached. As soon as Kiku was close enough to him, she unlatched herself from my arm and all but threw herself at my boyfriend, chanting his name excitedly. I laughed, assuming a position at his side, putting my hand on his forearm. "She missed you .." I chuckled, watching as my parents approached, each greeting him with benevolence - my "mother" more than my father however, as Ayame moved in to give the purple-haired beauty a small hug, and Hatori had not. I played with a few strands of Ko's hair.

Ran

With a sigh, I slipped off of the tree branch and decided to walk around and see all the things the festival had to offer. It was different every year, so you never reall knew what to expect. I didn't really find anything of interest - save for the writing booth, in which I added an entry to the poetry contest, which would be judged later in the evening - and was bored, more than anything. As I was approaching the school gate however, I saw someone standing there; a figure so familiar that I could recognize it, even if I was bline, I was sure. With hair done in braids, a pink and white pleated, plaid skirt falling to the middle of her thights, black combat boots that laced up her shin to her knee-cap, a white tank-top and black leather jacket, she looked more like a punk rock-star than just a regular school-girl. Especially because of the eyepatch that would forever shroud her eye. Moka saw me, and waved, hurrying over in my direction and calling my name. Didn't she have school today? She latched onto me as soon as she made it over, hugging me around my middle. Some people stopped to look, and some even began to whisper. Id idn't push her away though. No, I wouldn't do that; couldn' do that to my childhood friend. Together, the two of us walked around.

--

July 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"Haru-chan!" I blinked at my sister- or, where she had been a moment ago. She had taken off and I looked after her, just in time to watch her practically tackle my lover. I gave a small sigh before walking over to the pair more slowly. Haru looked a little frazzled at getting attacked by the younger girl, and a little irritated. However, I wouldn't think that that was because of my sister. Haru was never irritated - enough to let it show - at her.

"Hey, Haru." I said, greeting him with a small smile. "Everything okay?"

Ko:

I gave a small laugh at the toddlers actions and returned the hug that Ayame gave him. I rolled my eyes at Hiroaki as he played with my hair, he always seemed to like doing that. "They couldn't make it." I said, answering his question about my parents. "My dad's on a business trip and my mom had already made plans to go shopping with some of her friends." Not like that bothered me, anyway. "Tanya's here though, with her boyfriend." I said, looking back at the pair - who were still at the same booth - for a moment before looking back at the family in front of me. Then I leaned down and hoisted Kiku up into my arms.

Hisoka:

"I'm glad you're well enough to go out." Kyou said, pulling me along with him as he walked. Hiding from him wasn't really an option anyway, so I made no arguments about getting pulled along like a puppy - or a parent with an excited child. Though the looks that we were getting - Kyou had laced their fingers together - were enough to send a chill through me. I didn't even want to be rumoured to be in a relationship with the other male. "It would've been boring to just be wondering around here by myself. And I don't want to play until you're all better." The brunette gave me a small smile, and then turned his head forward before stopping at a booth; one with different types of pocky, and he made sure that their hands stayed laced together.

--

July 13, 2013 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

"Ah ... Hi, Kiyoko." I greeted her, returning her hug, but with a bit less vigor than she had greeted me with. I looked at Katsumi as he approached, and I looked at the pair helplessly. I tugged at the collar of my band T-shirt, one hand in my pocket. I said, "I could be better." I looked upa t my red-haired lover, and then over at Kiyoko, who wwas perhaps only an inch or so shorter than myself. "My father and step-mother showed up and put me in a foul mood." Not foul enough to not talk to them, however. I was actually greatful for the distraction.

Hiroaki

I glanced over in the direction of Tanya and her boyfriend, before looking back at Ko as he hoisted my sister up into his arms. Kiku immediately squealed happily, wrapping her arms around his neck. She was babbling already about all the excited events that had occurred yesterday morning and afternoon and night, and also of their preparations for the festival today. I had to suppress an amused chuckle. She was adorable. I looked up at my adoptive parents, who were engrossed in a conversation of their own, and I looked back at Ko and the little blonde in his arms. 

Ran

I let the girl tug me along, not putting up much of a fight - not that I would have fought her, anyways - and exchanged a few words with her. SHe was excited, and I was happy for her. I was sure it was showing on my face, and my thoughts weer proven correct as she looked at me and commented that I was smiling. She said she missed seeing me smile so easily, and asked what I was thinking about. I told her that I was just ... Happy. I couldn't explain it. Something in my subconscious was making me that way. I pondered it for a bit before Hisoka popped into my head. Of course. We passed by a few food and snack stands; we were coming up to the pocky stand a few yards away. At first I didn't pay all that much attention to it. However, I stopped in my  tracks after taking a double-glance at the two people standing in front of the booth, hands clasped together. Hisoka looked a bit tense, Kyou completely relaxed. Immediately, my smile fell into a deep scowl, and my eyes hardened. Moka looked up at me curiously with wide blue-violet eyes. "Oh, fuck no." I couldn't help but growl, the words coming out in a low whisper. The young girl followed my gaze, before looking up at me again with sudden realization, and a bit of a sullen luster in her eye. Dopping her hand, I picked my way over to the duo, my friend following close behind.

--

July 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(haha I see ^^)

Saeki

We all sat near the store on a table. My grandma,mom and dad walked away to buy and take the food. Nami was looking at the other stores and was sitting next to me. I was sitting next to Raizel. I leaned lightly on him and whispered "I hope my parents weren't that embarassing" I said and hear him chuckling. "I'm glad and happy that they like you.Hope you too" I said with a smile.

--

July 14, 2013 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

"They aren't all that embarrassing ... If you want to see embarrassing, try spending a day with my devil brother, Young Sook ... He's perhaps ten times worse." I smiled at Saeki, my voice a whisper like his own: "I'm glad to have met them. I hope I don't do something to ruin their opinion of me ..."

--

July 14, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"Ew, family." I said, grinning a little at the other and moving so that I could sling his arm around the other boys shoulders. "I completely understand." Though I hadn't talked with his dad and step-mother, I could only assume that they had problems too - doesn't everyone though? Then I frowned a little and, hoping that he wouldn't take the question too badly(which he probably wouldn't), I asked, "Not your real mom, right? Because I don't like her." I knew that he wouldn't take offence to that, and, even if he had, I still would have said it. At least I think I still would have said it.

Ko:

I adjusted my grip on the little girl and changed to her body so that it was being held in my left arm. She was still babbling about their day so far and I was encouraging her to continue with my words. Kiku was a happy little girl, and I was glad of that. Then she suddenly broke off and I looked at her, slightly puzzled, before noticing that she had started to play with my hair. I let out a small sigh, but didn't stop her. Considering her brother did the same exact thing. I looked at my lover and gave a small smile. "So you guys have been walking around all day? If so, I'd have thought you had already seen everything there is to see."

Hisoka:

I was suddenly snapped out of my train of thought - I actually really did like pocky and Kyou knew this(like he cared) so I had been busy thinking about what I wanted - when I heard the brunette beside me speak up, "Hey, Ran. Long time no see." I turned my head slightly, enough to get a good look at Ran and the girl - Moka, if I remembered correctly - following him. I really didn't need to see Kyou's face to tell that he was grinning, but Ran.. He looked angry. More than angry actually; borderline enraged, if the look in his mismatched eyes were anything to go by. I didn't say anything, but I did turn my body a little more so that I could look at the two of them together. I had to move where I had been standing a little, because Kyou still hadn't let go of my hand. Though, leave it to Kyou to continue to egg someone on; I couldn't stop myself from inwardly groaning when he continued on, "What's wrong? You look upset about something? Did your girlfriend there make you upset or something?" Now, this time, I did roll my eyes. I didn't care, really. but it was not in Kyou's nature to let things lie.

--

July 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I chuckled. "Haha,I would like to see that" I said.I looked at at him and shook my head silently and slowly. "No way,that you would ruin it. I can tell,they are really happy to meet you" I said with a smile. Nami looked up "What are you talking about?" I looked down at her. "Nothing" I said and she responsed "I would like to go to that store" She said and pointed to a store where stuffed animals were sold. "Ah,that store is from the sewing club" I said and added "We can go after we ate okay?" I said and she nodded and waited cheerfully of our parents and grandma. A while later they came and brought alot kinds of okonomiyaki. "Let's eat!" My dad said and placed them on the ground and gave everyone chopsticks.

--

July 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.