ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I smiled as a pair of chopsticks was handed to me, and I thanked him quietly. Tucking the hair behind my ears so that it wouldn't get in the way, I murmured a quick itadakimasu, chose a plate, and took a bite. Idle chatter commenced between the group as we ate, and I was content to listen, more than speak. Every now and again though, I would add in my two-cents worth, making a witty remark or a factual statement. "Tonight at twilight," I said after there was a pause in speaking, "The Music Club is putting on a preformance for everyone who's attended the festival today," Of course, over the course of the week there would be other things, too - tomorrow the Art Club would have an Art Display, the day afterwards the Go Club was to have a tournament, etcetera. It was all very nice. "I'd appreciate it if you would come. We've all worked very hard."

Haru

"Oh, Kami no! I said step-mother, didn't I? She's lucky I'm even calling her that. ..." I rolled my eyes, "I don't blame you for disliking my mother. Not many people enjoy her. I can't say I'm all too fond of Belle either, though. She barely knows Japanese,, and she acts like this sweet, goody-goody all the time. It's vulgar." I was speaking of my step-mom, if that hadn't been insinuated. "And the way Adrien fawns all over her-" It was rare of me really to call either of them by the appropriate titltes of "father", or "step-mother" ... Even my mother, I called by her first name sometimes. "Makes it worse."

Hiroaki

This time, Ayame spoke up from his conversation, "We still have a bit more to see," The white-haired beauty said, "And Haa-chan here promised to win me a bunny rabbit the next time we came<3" Of course it was a bit like a real festival. Our school went all-out,ey always ended up getting more money than they paid in the end; it was a fun pre-festival, sort of getting us ready for the ones that our towns hosted.  I smiled at my "mother" and father, the latter beaming with glee, and the other a bit exasparated at being reminded about the bunny.

"Would it be far easier if I simply got you a goldfish instead?"

"But you can't pet a goldfish Haa-chan." Ayame pointed out.

"But they're so much cleaner, Aya ..." He "forgot" to mention, I noticed, cheaper to care for.

"I'd rather have a bunny." Hatori sighed.

I smiled at them, "While you two do that," I said, "I think I'll stay here with Ko for a while. Are you going to stay with us, Kiku?" I asked my blonde sister.

She looked at me, then at my parents, as if deep in conflict with herself, before she nodded happily, tightening her grip on my boyfriend and lacing her fingers through his hair.

Ran

My lip twitched upwards a little, but it quickly fell. It wasn't exactly a smirk - more like a sneer than anything, to show that I was not amused in the least. Moka was standing behind me, eye wide and curious, almost frightened. She'd seen me angry before, and the thought probably terrified her a little. I could practically hear the little wheels turning in her head, trying to process what exactly would happen to Kyou if he went any further, and what reactiions would likely be provoked out of me. I gazed at him for a while, at first coldly, before suddenly, my features relaxed, and I looked almost hospitable. Almost. I was sure I would have looked friendly, if my eyes still weren't as hard and glassy as they were. The muscles in my face however, were slack, vieing for kindness. I ignored his question, and said instead: "Oh no, not at all. I just thought you two could use a bit of company. It has indeed been such a long time, Kyou." I could tell by the look on Moka's face as she stared at me that she was confused, and probably realized that my benevolance was not a good thing at the moment.

--

July 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Kinda confuses me..I wrote a page before "We all sat near the store on a table." )

--

July 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( o u o I must have misread, then--- Wah wait let me edit my post I'm so sorry xD ))

--

July 19, 2013 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( L-like I said: Sorry. I had to go back a read a few posts, because I was confused. Like I said, I'd read everything totally wrong and messed it all up. I guess that's what exhaustion does xD

Anyways, I've edited my post-- ))

--

July 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(It's okay ^^)
Saeki

I continued eating,while the others looked up and looked at each other. They nodded "Sure,We would love to" My mother said with a smile on her face.Then I looked up to "Ah yeah,later on I have to go,the basketball team is going to train a bit while other can watch us. Just demonstrating,to promote our club.You can come too if you want" I said and looked at Raizel for a brief moment. I turned my head and continued with eating.

--

July 21, 2013 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I took a bite chewing thoughtfull for a few moments as he spoke. I didn't look at him, but I felt his eyes linger on me for a moment. After I swallowed, I smiled and said, "Perhaps I'll stop by and see how you're getting along, but it might not be for long. I promised Hikaru-kun that I would meet his girlfriend, and give him a few tips on how to read sheet-music. She's learning how to play the guitar, and since it has very similar fingering to the violin, I promised to help." Actually, that wasn't entirely true. Though Hikaru's girlfriend was indeed learning how to play the guitar, as far as I knew, she didn't need any help with fingering or how to read sheet-music. I glanced up at Saeki, and saw he looked almost sad at hearing my words, before I glanced downwards once more. I took my phone out of my pocket and began to tap away at the keyboard. I'd sent him a text.

"I don't want your good-luck charm to go to waste. I have to save my presense for your tournament later on, don't I? There's no sense in winning a game while you're training, when there's no real competition."

I sent him. He said I was going to be his good-luck charm during the big tournament, and had aske dme many times not to go to his practices. I didn't want to break my promise now of all times, though I probably would stop by, to see how he was fairing.

--

July 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Kiyoko:

"Don't worry about it, if you can help it." I said, running a hand through my red locks. I had some tangles and, kami, it really hurt sometimes when you yanked on them. "People fawn over other people and she should know Japanese. She is in Japan, after all."  I was watching as my brother leaned forward to whisper something in Haru's ear before leaning back again, with one arm slung over the others shoulders.

"Makes sense that she would be fluent in the language if she was going to be in a country that speaks it 24/7." Katsumi said, rolling his shoulder a little. He grinned at his boyfriend, "You can deal with us today instead of them if you're cool with that? Instead of steaming on your own."

Ko:

A small laugh escaped my lips, "You really do like me, don't you, Kiku?" And she nodded, smiling and still clinging to me. I adjusted her once more so that I could carry her a little more easily. I turned my smile towards Hiroaki, to see him looking back at me, his eyes light. "What do you want to do?" I asked, still looking at him.

Hisoka:

I swallowed down the bile that was threatening to climb up my throat. Of course, holding Kyou's hand didn't settle right, but I could handle it. It was just the look in Ran's eyes... That was unsettling to me. I really wasn't good with fights anyway, and I certainly wouldn't do well to get in the middle of one when I was in the state I was in. I was the farthest thing from better; sure, better than I was, but I was still weaker than I normally would have been. "I'm glad to see that you're starting to warm up to me, Ran." The brunette's voice was tinted with sarcasm as he spoke, but it would be barely noticeable in most circumstances. "Seeing as normally you don't like me for some odd reason. We'd be glad for some company, I think." Then, just to goad him on even more, Kyou raised the hand that was clutching mine slightly. To bring that one to attention; even though he didn't raise it that high up.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

July 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

I smiled up at him, "That sounds nice." I stated, leaning against him. "What have you two done so far?" I asked, looking at Kiyoko, but speaking to the both of them.

Hiroaki

I watched as my parents left.

I turned back to Ko. "Well, aren't your sister and her boyfriend tagging along with you?" I asked, casting a glance in their direction. "Why don't the five of us find a family-oriented game to play? Maybe something hosted by the Swim Club, or the Home Ec. Club?" I was only thinking of Kiku, of course - she wouldn't have any fun if she wasn't included in the games. In fact, she would proabably end up pouting or crying.

Ran

I forced a plesant smile, reaching for Moka's hand once more. "Wonderful." I purred, pulling the girl forward and next to me. She looked at Hisoka helplessly, then up at me, and at Hisoka once more. It was as if she were saying "I'm so sorry" to him without words. 

--

July 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

(Sorry for late reply,was busy with ma part time job,but it ended today so ^^)
Saeki

My phone vibrated. I looked surprised and the message I got and smiled slightly. I replied with "Haha I forgot,okay I understand. " I put my phone away and continued with eating. My family was happily chatting with me about what was going in my hometown and etc.

--

July 26, 2013 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

(( No worries ^ ^ ))

Raizel

I ate  quietly for the remainder of the meal, and when everyone was finished, I offered to throw their plates and chopsticks away for them. I stood by Saeki, tilting my head to the side, almost curiously, but not quite.

--

July 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"Great." I said with a smile. Sure, I spent time with him, but I enjoyed it.Then I noticed that I had cut my sister off and that she was glaring at me; I rolled my eyes with a sigh."We haven't really done anything at any of the booths that are set up."

"We've mostly been pointing at people and laughing at them. Trying to think up how their secret lives are." Kiyoko said, grinning a familiar grin. "And then I'm busy trying to learn about the people that go to school here. Like, I've seen this one kid at our house before, and when I pointed him out, Katsu told me that his name was Ran. Though, apparently we don't talk to him." I frowned a little at that, but didn't really add anything on. I had my reasons.

KO:

"Yeah, they are." I said, glancing back towards Tanya and Arata- who had finally turned towards us and were coming closer. I grinned at Hiroaki, turning back to him and knowing what he was thinking. I gave the little girl in my arms a small kiss on the forehead - making her giggle slightly - before saying, "That sounds just fine with me. Besides, Arata likes those kinds of things." And then the two others appeared. I introduced them as they did. Tanya looked like our mother did, her hair more of a darker red and brown eyes. She was, however, a lot more likeable than our mother. Arata, on the other hand, was even more friendly. He had light brown hair and green eyes. "Tanya, Arata, this is Hiroaki and his little sister Kiku."

Hisoka:

I gave a groan inside my head. and, upon catching Moka's eyes, rolled them as if to say "Not your fault. They're both idiots and like to play this game, apparently."  "If we're going to do something," I started, my voice flat. I really didn't want a fight. I mean, it would be neat to see, I guess, but it wasn't something that I wanted to happen, "We should just get on with it. Which means, Kyou, stop being an ass." I said the last part pointedly, pursing my lips as I looked at the brunette; who just grinned at me.

--

August 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

"E-Eh?" I exclaimed, truly surprised. "Kurosaki's been at your house, katsumi?" I saw the look on his face, and it wasn't a plesant one in the least. I wanted to ask more, but instead, I quickly shut my mouth. Clearly, it wasn't a matter for discussion. "Well, either way, laughing at people sounds fun. A lot of the kids here are freaks anyways." I was no exception.

Hiroaki

I smiled at them plesantly as I was introduced, shaking Arata's hand as he held it out. "It's nice to meet you both." I said to them, a little awkwardly. Kiku too said hello, though with a bit more effevesence than I had. The blonde toddler was clearly excited, her bright blue eyes sparkling and glimmering like jewels in the sunlight.

"Where are we gonna go first?" Kiku questioned.

Ran

At that, I grinned a very cheaky, dubious grin. "You were getting pocky, weren't you?" I questioned to the both of them. When Kyou confirmed, I squeezed Moka's hand a bit harder. "Why don't we get a pack as well, Moka? We could share." I cast a glance towards Kyou, but I held my eyes primarially on Moka. She hesitantly agreed.

--

August 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowmask

Saeki
I slightly turned my head and smiled for a short second at Raizel. "Let's continue" my sister said after finishing her food. She was still excited. I looked at her,"Sorry..I think I have to go later to a store. A member of my club asked me to help him out in a butler cafe." I said. I scratched the back of my head. My sister was a bit sad but said "Oh.okay..then I will have more fun with Raizel-kun and the others!" she said and looked at Raizel. My head turned to him" Sorry..I hope that's okay,that you accompany her.." I said.

--

August 17, 2013 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Raizel

I looked at Saeki, and I smiled. "It's no problem at all." I said, looking at his sister. Is cooped her up in my arms, holding her close. "I love children." I stated fondly, looking at the girl whose face was now level with mine. I then said to my boyfriend, "Go have fun with you friend, ne?" I grinned at him before focusing my attention on the girl once more. "Should we go play a game, Nami-chan?" I asked her, my eyes alight with glee.

--

August 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

I gave a small, tight-lipped smile. "I'll tell you later." I told him, refferring to the whole thing about Ran. I was about to say something else, but then my sister butted in.

"That is so not fair! You'll tell him, but you won't tell me! Katsumi, that's not even cool! You should tell me." Kiyoko was staring at me as if I had just done something to offend her. I knew I did, but that was besides the point.

"You don't need to know, so go away." I said, and when she turned on her heel and stormed off, I gave Haru a look. "Sorry about that. She'll cool down soon."

Ko:

"Let's head over there." I said, spotting a game that looked like a small fishing pond. It looked like something that could be fun. "Would you like that Kiku?" I asked the girl in my arms, and when she nodded, I looked at the others, who nodded their agreement.

Hisoka:

"Um, excuse me, here's your Mint Pocky." I turned my head to see the man who owned the stall handing me a box of pocky. He looked a little hesitant, probably sensing the tenstion in the air. I wouldn't blame him if he just wanted to go away. I did too. Hell, I was tempted to do just that; leave Ran and Kyou to have a nice talk without me being involved.

--

August 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

I frowned some, watching as the girl stormed away. "Was it really that terrible?" I asked him quietly, looking up in his direction with wide orange eyes. I'd stopped wearing colored contacts shortly after I'd began dating Katsumi, and I also stopped worrying about my hair; the roots were clear and exposed, but instead of worrying about buying more dye to take care of it, the thought hadn't crossed my mind. It was strange to admit, but I was changing in little ways, and I hadn't even realized it myself until recently. But it was good change, I supposed.

I linked my fingers with Katsumi's, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Don't tell me now. Like you said: later." And with that, I gave a smile. "Let's just try to have fun now, yes?"

Hiroaki

We all went over to the game Ko had pointed out; it was in fact a fishing game, hosted by the swim club, of course. The goal was to collect as many plastic pucks - with a piece of metal in the middle - as you could from the bottom of the pond with magnetic fishing poles, before one minute was up. The catch however, was that you could only collect one puck at a time, and sometimes they didn't always stick. Depending on how many you collected before time was up, depended on your prize. However, it was a "you win every time" sort of deal. Kiku said she wanted to play, and was quite eager. 

I fished out the amount of money necessary, and handed it over, so that she could get a turn.

Ran

I watched as Kyou reached over and took his box from the man. Tipping my head to the side, I gave my own order - asking (as politely as I could) for Honey-flavor. It wasn't exactly my favorite, but I knew Moka liked it. And even though I only desired to spite Kyou and possibly damage him - be it mentally or physically (or even both) I don't know - before the festival came to a close, I still wanted to make sure Moka was at least a little comfortable. I handed over the amount due, and took the box quietly. I looked at the brunette for a few moments, before shifting my gaze to Moka, and then finally to Hisoka. My eyes lingered on him for a few heartbeats, before I looked away abruptly.

"Shall we?"

I questioned, nodding my head to the side, as if to say 'where should we go first?'

--

August 20, 2013 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

I took a deep breath and gave a small grin; it wasn't as great as my normal one, but it was enough. I gave Haru's hand a small squeeze before leaning down and giving him a kiss on the nose. At least he understood that I wanted to wait until later to tell him; it would ruin my mood. "Let's go have ourselves some fun then." I said, then I looked after my sister, who had all but vanished in the crowd. "And let's go find her, because my parents would skin me alive if I lost her or something." Though I knew she could take care of herself, plus, I was just as bad - if not worse - at her age.

Ko:

I watched Kiku have her chance at the game. She looked so happy and so concentrated on what she was doing that it was almost hilarious. Of course I didn't laugh, I just smiled. She was such a happy little girl. And she squeled in delight when she had come out with 14 pucks at the end of the minute; so happy that she could pick from one of the large prizes. And when she chose the large white swan, she squeezed it as if it was the best thing in the world, and I heard my sister give a little coo, "She's so adorable." Tanya said, smiling as well, and then she added to Hiroaki. "I bet you're happy to be her big brother."

Kyou:

I gave a small grin before answering him. "I was thinking maybe some games." I said with a shrug. My perception was a lot better than a normal individuals, as was my sight. Reading people was also a good thing to know how to do. That's why, as I looked at the two people in front of me, I practically had an open book. Moka was nervous and really didn't want to get in the middle of this. Yet, she stayed with Ran because she was his friend - and maybe she wanted something more? Ran was a little harder, but the glances that he kept shooting at my - he was mine and no one elses - Hisoka, told me enough. He wanted him, but I wasn't going to let him go. Not without a fight, and something was telling me that was exactly what Ran wanted anyway.

--

August 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

He giggled some, glad to see that the mood was growing light once more. "Ahn." He nodded in agreement. "Who knows what trouble she could end up causing?" He said in reply to Katsumi's unstated thoughts. He could tell by the gleam in the redhead's eyes, just what he was thinking. He stuck his tongue out at him, and tugged him along in the direction the girl went.

Hiroaki

He looked affectionately from Kiku, to Tanya, and then back to his sister. "... I couldn't be happier to have a sister like her." His voice was whimsical and airy as he spoke, his eyes lidded in jubilee. He held his hand out towards her, gesturing for her to come and take it. Once she did, he suddenly pulled her quickly, swinging the blonde up into the air. She let out a little squeal, clinging onto her swan with one arm, And Hiroaki's neck with her other. He looked at the assembled teenagers.

"Where to, next?" His eyes lingered upon Ko.

--

September 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"You know, the least you can do is tell me things when I want to know them." My sister said in an icy tone that was reminiscent to our mothers 'go-to-your-rooms-and-shut-the-hell-up' tone. "I'm not a fucking child." She hissed out the last part, still not looking at me, but I could tell that her temper was melting a little.

"I have my reasons, Kiyoko. And you know that you technically are a child." Though I knew that telling her this wouldn't really do anything, but... "Come on, Kiyo. Can't stay mad forever." However, when she continued her vigl that was fueled by rage, I gave Haru a look that said 'Kill me now because I shouldn't have to do this.' And, as the other looked on, I dropped to my knee in front of my sister and bowed my head.

I heard Haru try and stiffle a laugh, but I didn't care. The main reason was to get my sister to not be mad at me; plus, I liked making my lover laugh. "Kiyoko, please do your best to forgive a peasant such as myself. I have committed treason, and offer you icecream to make my crimes disappear. Accept my offer?" As I spoke, I could feel many eyes on me and I knew all of them were probably laughing, or something close, but i didn't care at the moment. And, so, when I looked up I looked up at my sister and saw her grinning, I grinned back.

"I won't forget this, but it better be one hell of a lot of icecream. And it better have cake batter and pocky. And I want a brownie." I grinned at her for a moment before looking at Haru to see him trying, but failing, to stiffle his laughter. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him before getting to my feet.

"Whatever you want, Hime." I said with a laugh, turning back to my sister, and knowing that this problem might come up in the future.

Ko:

I couldn't help but feel delighted to see that Hiroaki was getting along with my sister. I had been a little worried, because sometimes Tanya had a tendency to be a little like our mother. However, I was glad that she wasn't at all like her when it came to my choice in a significant other. It broght a smile to my face and then I grinned at my boyfriend when he looked at me. "Um.." I started, not really sure where at that exact moment. However, before I had to continue, Arata saved me.

"How about we go on that little motor boat ride thing over there?" The brunette said, pointing behind himself. His hand was intertwined with Tanya's, but he still bent forward a little so that he was face to face with Kiku. He gave a small wink at her. "Then, after, how about we get a treat?" He asked the little girl, a smile on his face.

--

September 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

"Now that that's all quite been settled," Haru said after he took a breath, his laughs quieting down; he held out his hand towards Kiyoko, urging her to take it, and his other towards Katsumi, giving him that you better fucking take it if you know what's good for you else-wise suffer the consequences later tonight looks, and he smiled towards Kiyoko, "Let's go get that ice-cream, yeah? I could go for some, myself!~" His tongue poked out cutely between his teeth, hair soft and ruffled as it fell from his eyes.

Hiroaki

He knew immediately what Kiku's reaction to that would be, and he smiled when he was proven correct. The little blonde girl nodded eagerly, eyes wide and bright- there was nothing Hiroaki loved more than watching his sister (adopted or otherwise) have fun. Of course though, making Ko happy came at a very, very close second. Hiroaki shifted all of Kiku's weight to one arm, and held out his hand towards Ko, prodding him to take it. "Let's go then." The white-haired male said.

--

October 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.