ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"I am surrounded by children." The redhead said with a grin. Of course he meant no harm with what he said, and he took the hand that Haru offered him. "I suppose we better go get that ice-cream now, before you both maul me."

Ko:

The young male gave his boyfriend a smill before taking his hand. Then they made their way over to the ride that Arata had suggested. Speaking of which, the brunette looked so happy- because Kiku had liked his idea so much, Ko thought. Arata always wanted to please others, especially little kids. Ko gave another grin to Hiroaki, pulling both he and Kiku forward.

Hisoka:

I don't think I can take any more of this without going insane. The pale teenager thought harshly, glaring at the two other males that were in front of him. They hadn't even been around each other for that long, but Hisoka could already see that this was not going to end well for anyone. They were arguing; Kyou and Ran, while he and Moka just watched on in silence. A concerned silence for her, and an I-hate-you-both-right-now silence for him. "That is it." Hisoka muttered, his voice coming out in something akin to a growl. His temper couldn't take much more, and, in public, he was not going to let the brunette walk all over him and do whatever he wanted. "Both of you shut up!" He snapped, glaring at the two boys who instantly fell silent.

"I blame you." Kyou said, looking at Ran, "He never used to be this much of a hassle."

"I am done right now." The raven said, looking at the both of them harshly and ignoring the brunette's words. "If you guys want to go at it, do it when I'm not around because I don't want to hear it." And then, without so much as another word, he walked off. In the process, he grabbed onto Moka's arm, leading the girl away from the other two young men. Sure, they had never actually talked - not once - but he wasn't just going to leave her there with the two idiots. He wasn't that heartless; not at the moment, anyway.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

October 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

"I like that idea. Don't you, Kiyoko?" When the girl nodded in agreement, Haru grinned, casting another glance at Katsumi. "Though, I might just end up mauling you later, anyways." He sent a flirtatious wink Katsumi's way, before tugging the red-head's hand, both he and Kiyoko leading the way to the little ice-cream stand ... "I want cookie-dough!" He announced happily.

HIroaki

Hiroaki followed in suit, a light feeling of jubilance welling inside of him. Kiku still had her arms around his neck, never once letting her prize go. I should win him something before the festival ends ... Hiroaki couldn't help the thought from entering his head. Ko deserved to have something. 

Ran

He watched as Hisoka stormed away, dragging a confused - but relieved-looking - Moka along with him. Then, the raven focused his mix-matched gaze upon Kyou ... Kyou, who was a huge source of his hatred- who not only defiled the person he treasured, but was also experimented on - willingly - by his psychotic parents ... Someone who, honestly, Ran wanted to rip apart. He was sure he could do it. "This is your fault." Ran hissed through clenched teeth. He was seething.

Moka

The girl allowed Hisoka to pull her along, keeping up with ease. It was only when they were a safe distance away from the duo, she noticed, that Hisoka began to slow down, and freed her hand. She took it back hesitantly, looking at him ruefully. "Kurosawa-san?" She paused, "I'm sorry, for Ran. I don't know what's gotten into him." She spoke as if she could have stopped him.

--

October 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Kiyoko:

"Not in front of me please!" She exlaimed in mock horror before rushing forward to look at the choices. However, she already knew what she wanted, and that made it all the better once her brother and Haru turned up. "I want double-chocolate with mint chips!" Kiyoko announced happily.

"You can have whatever," Katsumi said, before his voice dropped and he winked at his boyfriend. "And you can maul me all you want later, love." With that being said, he moved forward so that he could order the ice-cream that was already being prepared.

Kyou:

"My fault?" The brunette echoed, looking at Ran like he was crazy. His voice dropped slightly. "How is this my fault? I'm under the impression that it's your fault."

Hisoka:

The pale teenager gave a sigh before looking at the girl. Then he took a deep breath to calm himself before talking, "You don't need to apologize for him." Hisoka murmured, looking down at her with a blank expression. "He doesn't get along with Kyou all that well, and same the other way around too."

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

Haru giggled like a little school girl at that, giving his order to the students behind the stand. He waited patiently as his treat was folded into his waffle cone, and gave a polite "thanks" once it was handed to him. One hand on his cone, the other still clasped firmly in Katsumi's hand, he took a bite of the frozen treat, licking the remnants off of his lips. 

Ran

"If you hadn't come along and ruined everything, none of this would have happened." Ran retorted, not lacking in fire. His gaze was hard and steely as he glowered at Kyou, skin prickling with agitation. 

Moka

She looked away, pursing her pale lips together- pale, because her pink lipgloss had come off earlier in the day. "Well it's stupid." She remarked. 

--

October 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Kyou:

"Oh please." Kyou huffed, his amber eyes shooting lasers at the other male. "How did I ruin anything? I was having myself a nice day out with my Hisoka, when you and your little girlfriend decided to show up." He was aware how his tone got possessive when he spoke of how Hisoka was his, but that was just how it was and Ran needed to get it through his thick skull. "If you hadn't shown up, he wouldn't have stormed off like that. Hell, he's been acting out since he's been your roommate and I suggest you stop making him act out like that." His glare certainly did not lesson as he spoke, only getting stronger, if possible.

Hisoka:

"It is." Hisoka sighed, agreeing with her. "They both have bad tempers too, and that makes it even worse. Plus, they fight over the most stupid of things." Me, getting experimented on.... Even though that's more cruel than stupid. And just their overall differences and dislike for each other.  "Come to think of it," He murmured. "I don't even know why there's so much tension there." He raised his hand, scracthing his scalp a little.

--

October 18, 2013 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

He sneered at the male. "Your Hisoka?" He growled, eyes narrowing. "He has never been yours, and he never will be." He stated matter-of-factly. "It's not as if you have your name on him." It wasn't really that fact that Kyou had said that Hisoka belong to him, that made Ran angry. It was the fact that there was a time that he really had belong to Kyou, like a whore, that angered him. As long as the boy was under Ran's care, and as long as they were considered lovers, Ran would not stand for such a thing-- never. "I would stop making him act out, but that would require me to turn into a monster like you. I refuse to take away his freedom." He'd half a mind to punch Kyou, though frankly, he didn't feel like getting in trouble with the school.

Moka

"Ran's always been like that though ... He's always ready to start fights with people, even though there's no need for it. I think it's his way of sulking." Moka shuffled her feet, almost nervously. She looked down, and then looked back up at Hisoka once more. "It's you that seems to fluff up his feathers the most though ... When you're around, or so much as mentioned, he goes off the top ..." She hesitated, "What are you to him? A few months ago you were just another boy in his class ... But now it's like ..." She shook her head.

--

October 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Kyou:

"He has always been mine and he will continue to be so." The brunette said, venom threading into his tone. "I staked my claim on him a long time ago, Ran, and nothing is going to change that. Nobody is going to take him away from me."

Hisoka:

His eyes flickered to the left, so that he wouldn't have to look at Moka straight in the face. Hisoka could agree completely with what she said about Ran always being like that, seeing as he almost always had that bad temper going for him. "I suppose we're..." The raven started, still not looking at her. "... I suppose that we're... together." Hisoka wasn't going to flat out say that they were in a relationship. It wasn't that he couldn't say it, rather, he.. wasn't quite ready to call it that. Even in his own head, and even though he knew that's what it was.

--

October 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

"Do you want to fucking bet, Kyou?" His fingers itched to wrap around the brunette's skinny little neck. "Lay one finger on Hisoka again, and I'll break your arm. Pursue him even after that, and you'll be seeing a Mortician rather than a Doctor." It sounded more like a promise than a threat- knowing Ran, it was just that.

Moka

"... Oh." She murmured shortly after Hisoka finished talking. She almost looked as if she were in a state of shock, though not quite. Though her only visible eye was wide, inside it held something different ... Despair, almost? She shook it off just as quickly as it had come, smiling instead. "I'm glad ... I'm glad Ran found someone to be happy with! I-I mean ... He's had two relationship in the past but ... With Aki, he never really looked that ... Content ... He was always still so sad ... And with Kita-san ... Well, he was happy at first, but after some time he grew so cold ... And even with us ... His friends ... He always looks so ... Empty ... I've always wanted to fix that for him, you know? I always wanted to ..." She trailed off, looking up at Hisoka. "I'm glad ... He always looks so much happier around you ... And even his attitude is lighter ... You really must mean a lot to him, Kurosawa-kun ... Please don't let him get hurt. I know he'll try anything in his power to keep you safe. Ran's always been like that, honestly, even though it doesn't seem like it ... So the least you can do for him, is return the favor ..."

--

October 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Kyou:

"Just try to stop me, Ran." The brunette said, taking a step forward so that he was invading the others personal space. He knew it, and he just didn't care.He was almost the same height as the raven, and was able to look him straight in the eyes. Kyou's voice seemed to calm down, his words coming out of his mouth more slowly- as if he was trying to imprint the words on the others brain. "You talk big, but you can't do anything to stop me from doing what I want.  I've always done what I want with him, and it will continue to be that way. You might think you can stop me, but you can't. Try your best, but it'll do you no good." Looking into the mismatched eyes that seemed to burn, the brunette tilted his head. "Why do you even care so much? He's just a little whore. Though he's my whore, mind you."

Hisoka:

"Kita-san?" He questioned, his head snapping towards the girl for moment, his thoughts seeming to fly to a boy in Second year. Wasn't his family name Kita? Hisoka shook that away;; it was none of his business. Not really. Then there was the fact that he didn't want to think of the others that Ran had been with. Though, when he thought on it, Hisoka realized that he had no right to judge anything. Out of everyone that he had been with in his life.. He gulped, looking away from Moka again. "You can call me Hisoka, if you want. I don't care." He murmured, his dark eyes watching his feet as he wondered over to an empty spot in the grass that he could sit, and he was aware of the shorter teenager following him. "Yeah, content. I always piss him off." Hisoka said, trying to push away the memories of Ran looking at him with worry in his eyes. Of memories where the other treated him with such kindness... "Honestly, I think he'd probably be more content with you than me." After all, the two were together a lot, so that wouldn't be difficult to think of.

--

October 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Moka

Her cheeks blazed a little at such a statement- oh, how many times she had dreamed of being "more than friends" with Ran ... But that was just it: a dream ... A sad smile lifted the corners of her lips, and she looked down at Hisoka. "Everyone pisses Ran off." She murmured, a hint of empty amusement in her tone. "He doesn't like people." Though that much, probably, was obvious--- it hadn't always been that way, though. She paused, before continuing. "... Do you really think so? ... That he would be more content with me? Because, I don't see it that way ... Every relationship he's been in prior, he's been approached first ... He was never the one approaching. I can tell he's the one who asked you to be his lover- the way you look away every time I say it gives me proof, and the way you said "together", rather than "dating" or "in a relationship" is another sign, I know it ..." She knelt down on the grass in front of him, tilting her head to the side. "And so if Ran would be more content with me as a lover, as you say, then why is it that he went to you in the first place? Don't you think, maybe, it's because he knows it's you he should be with; you, who will make him happy?"

--

October 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

He looked at Kyou evenly for a few heartbeats, gazing into those forlorn eyes of his; eyes that he didn't deserve, if it meant they could dwell upon his Hisoka. "He is no whore. It's not as if he'd exactly signed up for this." He made no further comments on his ability to severely hurt Kyou. He would be able to do it. It may take a while, given the fact that the teenager too had been enhanced however, he would be able to do it. And he knew, anyways, that arguing about such a thing was childish, if they weren't being so already, which they were. "I won't let you lay a finger on him." Was all he said and, before his body reacted in a vulgar manner, he whipped around, and stalked away, in search of Moka and Hisoka.

--

October 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

The raven kept his eyes on the ground for a few moments, letting her words run through his head for a few moments. Hisoka still wasn't exactly positive on how true the words were, but he didn't argue with any of them. However, when he spoke next, his head had lifted slightly so that his blank stare was looking straight into hers, and he certainly didn't think much of it when he did speak the words, "Yeah, because the guy who's almost constantly depressed and suicidal will make him happy." Moka seemed to reel back slightly at the words, and Hisoka let a breath escape him, turning his eyes away from her in time to see the object of their conversation making his way towards them. "Speak of the devil," He murmured, trying to ignore the stare that Moka was giving him that he was conscious of. "There he is now. Must've got it out of his system for now."

--

October 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Moka

"Hisoka ..." She glanced in the direction the boy was looking, her gaze resting upon her childhood friend ... And she frowned a little. ".. For now." She agreed.

Ran

He wasted no time when he met up with Hisoka and Moka. Stopping in front of the raven-haired male, he reached down, grabbing him by the wrist. Ran pulled him to his feet, wrapping his other arm securely around his body, and he leaned down, capturing Hisoka's lips in a delicate kiss; something so unlike his personality. "I won't let him touch you, Hisoka." He growled. "I'll kill him before he gets the chance." Of course, he wouldn't really kill him (right?), but he certainly would do something rash.

--

October 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

His eyes widened in surprise as he was pulled up and into a kiss within one swift movement; a gentle one that seemed so unlike Ran at the moment. If anything, Hisoka would've assumed the kiss would be somewhat territorial, but it wasn't. Not to mention that this was honestly the first time that the two had kissed in public and that had his nerves slightly wired(slightly but not that awful much). "Just don't do anything to hurt yourself." He said after a few moments, averting his eyes slightly.

--

October 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

He smirked, holding Hisoka close. "I can't promise that." He mumbled, though his words yet held the sharpness of a knife. He was still upset though Ran seemed merely only to be simmering yet. It was likely that he would remain that way for the rest of the day, or at least for a few hours. He glanced at Moka, who was gazing at the two of them shyly. He looked surprised that she was still here. 

--

October 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"She was keeping me company." Hisoka murmured somewhat dryly, detaching himself from the other. Upon spotting the way his lips curled slightly downwards he grabbed Ran's hand, twining their fingers together. The raven haired male threw an exasperated look at the girl that was standing a mere few feet away. "And you should promise that, Ran. Believe it or not, some people actually care about your health." His voice was almost flat, per usual, only letting in that small bit of irritation that seemed to just be apart of his personality.

--

November 10, 2013 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

Ran looked at his flatly for a few moments, glancing down at their ensnared fingers, and then back up at Hisoka's stony black eyes. Then he looked at Moka, who was shuffling her feet quietly. "Whatever." He mumbled at last, nonchalance coating his voice, though it was feigned. He was actually a bit touched by Hisoka's words, though he would never admit it. "Let's go." He said to the both of them, tugging Hisoka wordlessly, knowing good and well that Moka would follow. He didn't know where he was going in particular, just that he was going.

--

November 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"Now where are we going?" The raven haired male asked, raising an eyebrow at Ran as they continued walking, their hands swinging between them. After a few moments without an answer, Hisoka just let out a half-exasperated sigh. "You didn't kill anyone, did you?" Which, he doubted, but one couldn't be so sure with Ran and his ever changing moods.

--

December 18, 2013 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Ran

"Yes, Hisoka, I killed someone, and now I'm running from the police, because they'll be here any minute." Ran stated dryly, sourly. "I don't know. We're just ... Going." This was quite out of context for Ran- perhaps he was still rattled by Kyou ... Actually, he was still extremely rattled by Kyou, he couldn't stand that little asshole, and frankly, he would do anything to make him, and Hisoka too, realize that he wasn't going to simply let him go, not for anything. He'd rather die than do that--- that was weird. That was the first time he'd ever though of something like that before ... Would that be a reoccuring thing, now? He relinquished himself of the thought, merely tightening his grip on Hisoka's hand. Perhaps they could find a game to play ...

--

January 2, 2014 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Hisoka:

"Well, I wouldn't say that you're running." Hisoka murmured, looking at the taller male as he led them onto whereever he had in mind. Which, apparently, was nowhere. That was strange though- normally Ran didn't do things without a thought in mind. "What would you prefer to do?" He asked, which was rather an odd thing for him to do. He just wanted to try and get the other to calm down; and calming down was something that Ran obviously needed. So, Hisoka gave the others hand a small squeeze, but he knew that odds are that would do nothing.

Katsumi:

"Hey, Haru." The redhead said, drawing his boyfriends gaze to him. His sister had went off to play a game that neither had really wanted to play while the two just sat on the nearest bench, waiting for her to return to them. "I said I'd tell you about Ran being over at my house before, didn't I?" Granted, most people would probably want to tell this kind of story in private, but Katsumi didn't really want to do that. The thing was.. If he did that there was a good chance that his temper would snap. Out here, he actually had a reason to keep it under control, so he would feel much better if he said it then. Plus, it would be off his chest.

--

January 2, 2014 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.