ようこそ! o(≧∀≦)o ようこそ!

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Yaoi Roleplays > ~*~ Fujimori High ~*~ (Continued)

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Well, I'll be honest here my inspiration isn't the best so I'll think of the others later unless you've got something----

Hisoka:(

"Ran, I have a question." It was a few weeks after the big day that everyone seemed to get a kick over- he had not been one of them. One thing that bugged him the most was that he had shared a good part of the fesitivities walking around and holding hands with someone that he hated. It had turned out all right though, for the most part. Though it still bugged him a little bit, even after he had stalked off. In a way, he was enjoying his life now, and that was mostly - he hated to admit it because they still argued - due to the fact that he had Ran now.

Currently he was sprawled out on his bed, watching Ran as he ruffled around in his dresser for something that he couldn't seem to find.

Aoi:

The raven gave a small smile, walking into the room to see Akihiro on his bed. His young lover looked slightly frustrated as he battled a question that must be for one of his classes, but it was adorable how he seemed to stick his tongue out everytime he couldn't get to the end of the problem.

"Aki~? Wanna go get some ice-cream?"

He asked, leaning against the wall as he threw his bag on his bed. He felt slightly guilty, as he continued looking at the blonde. After all, Aoi had been busy lately with last-minute projects and they hadn't really had time to spend together, and he wanted to do something that might start making up for it.

--

Let's be honest here this is what I do when people tell me not to do something.

July 11, 2014 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

> " Hey, Katsu - chan ... You told me you'd tell me about the story with your dad and Ran, right ? "

The white - haired male tipped his head to the side, turning from the mirror he'd been staring into, examining his dark roots, looking at the tattooed redhead. Katsumi had told Haru that he'd let him know what happened during the school festival, however, Higurashi had declned, saying that it should wait for later, when they were definitely in private.

> " Would you let me know now ? Or is it too late ? "

Ran

He glanced at his lover as he heard his voice pipe up, and then glanced away again, continuing to sift through his drawers. He made a noise in the back of his throat that insinuated that he was listening, silently urging the younger male to keep speaking without actually saying anything. He was listening, alright, whether it appeared as if he was or not. He seemed to find what he was searching for - a ball - point pen ? He fretted so much over that ? No, it wasn't ball - point, though -- it was a beautiful fountain pen, a box of ink having seemed to come along with it. It must have been something he really treasured, as a writer. It must have been expensive, too. He sat down on his bed, looking over at Hisoka expectantly.

Akihiro

> " Euah ? "

He glanced at Aoi, looking up from his school work, blinking his pretty blue eyes a couple of times, before a smile lifted his lips upwards. He sat up, setting his pencil down on his notebook, before the boy of only 5'3 stood up, padding over to his elder lover, reaching out and taking his hands.

> " You know I'm always up for ice cream <3 "

--

July 11, 2014 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

The redhead leaned his head back, feeling the coolness of the wall against the back of his neck. His hair wasn't the thickest out there, so it was easy to feel that sensation. He blinked at the shorter boy once before nodding.

"It's not too late. Just didn't know if you still wanted to know."

He said forward, resting his elbows on his knees and propping his head up on his palm. Now, how to start off? He wasn't quite sure the best way, seeing as there was no good way. So, he just decided to go with as blunt as ever.

"I'm pretty sure that he was letting my dad fuck him in our house."

Hisoka:

"What are you planning on doing after this years up?"

It might not have been the thing that one would expect Hisoka to think about- but, he was. It wasn't really all that random, either. Now, at their age, everyone was seeming to ask them what they were going to be doing after school, what universities they would be going to, and what their plans were overall. And he was curious.

Aoi:

He smiled, twining their fingers as he leaned down, pressing their foreheads together before placing a chaste kiss on the boys lips.

"Then let's go. My treat. It's been a while, after all. Anything you like, okay?"

--

July 11, 2014 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

Huh ? DId he hear that correctly ? He looked up at teh redhead, bewildered as his words slowly began to set in. 

> " Wh - what ? Katsumi, did you mumble, or -- ? "

Ran

> " ... "

He was silent for a few moments, before sighing, leaning back on his palms.

> " Don't think I'll go to college. But I want to be a poet. If I can leave my mark on this World, I'm going to do it this way. "

He looked at Hisoka with his heterochromatic hues, cynical and quaint as every, long locks of hair resting over his shoulder.

> " Yourself, Hisoka ? "

Akihiko

> " Mmn ! Alright ! "

He said excitedly, figuring his homework could wait for a while. He loved spending time with his lover, and had grown to miss it in their time apart, being so terribly busy recently.

--

July 13, 2014 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

"No, I'm pretty sure that you heard me correctly."

Katsumi said, blowing air out from between his lips, looking up at the cieling for a moment. Then his eyes shifted back down so that he was looking at his lover once more.

"It was a few years ago, but it still happened."

Hisoka:

A poet, huh? That'll suit you. Even though he didn't say the words out loud, they held a note of affection in them. It wasn't a hidden talent that the older male had- everyone knew that he was one of the best writers in the school, and there was no doubt in Hisoka's mind that he could make his name known if he truly wanted to.

"I never really thought about it. I still haven't started thinking about it."

Just because he had asked his partner what he wanted didn't mean he wanted to be asked in return. Maybe he should've thought it through completely before asking, but he was curious.

Aoi:

"Great."

He pulled the younger male out of the room before shutting the door, not bothering to lock it. There was no reason to- the probability of anybody breaking in was slim to none at their school.

"We'll get back from our date in time for you to get your work done. Promise.'

--

July 13, 2014 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Puri
Site Owner

Haru

> " That's ... I don't know what I think ... "

He'd never really liked Ran and thought he was a freaky kid but - to know he did that with an adult ... Even Haru had never gone that far ! A few years ago could mean that he was sixteen and of the consentual age, but ... Then again, it might not have meant that at all. He chewedhis tongue for a few moments before releasing a heavy sigh.

> " I mean ... Now I understand why you dislike him ... "

Ran

> " Well ... "

He trailed off, tipping his head back and looking towards the ceiling, before suddenly falling back, resting his hands upon his chest. He was silent for a few moments, before picking up once more :

> " I could always use someone to spend my time with and be my muse for writing ... "

Was that his way of asking Hisoka to move in with him after graduation ? It was.

Akihiro

> " Awesome <3 Sankyuu ! Hh, it's been so long since we've gotten to spend time together like this ! I'm really excited <3 "

--

July 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnimeYaoiFangirl100
Administrator

Katsumi:

He let out a sigh, leaning back and purposefully hitting his head against the wall. It wasn't that terribly hard, but still enough so that a thud could be heard.

"To be honest, I didn't even know who he was until I started school here. When I saw him, heard his voice the first time, I got really really pissed. I asked around and got information about him; it's like I was trying to piece together why my father would do that with him of all people."

He leaned forward once more, looking defeated, and propping his head on his arm.

"Not like it matters whether it was him or not. It still wasn't my mom and it was someone only a year older than me. Kiyoko doesn't know that dad cheated, that the thought even crossed his mind. And I don't ever plan on her knowing."

Hisoka:

Dark eyes widened considerably and he sat up quickly, staring at Ran from across the room. Anything else Ran could've said- anything at all - and Hisoka would've been prepared for it. But not that. That was just too unexpected, even for his lover.

"Are you serious?"

He was still staring at the other male, not even bothering to blink. Then realized that that was a stupid question; it was Ran, of course he was serious. A small smile brought the corners of his lips up as he thought about it. Oh, how things had changed! When he finally answered, his voice was somewhat quiet; still not having completely come to terms with the sudden proposal, though a smile seemed to show through his words as well.

"I suppose I could look forward to that after we're through with this place."

Aoi:

"No, we haven't."

He said, giving a small smile before doing something completely unexpected. He released his grip on the blonde's hand before picking him up bridal style, despite his objects that had a couple people peak their heads out from their own dorms. Aoi laughed at the expression on his boyfriends' face, smiling at him. 

"That just means we have to make up for lost time, right? I'm sorry that I haven't had much time to spend with you though. I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

--

July 14, 2014 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.